Displaced 4,444 members · 1,274 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

This is an anime called overlord and i just watched the first episode, i love it. Tell me how many of you would want to be this guy, a player trapped in a mmo after they shut down the servers and with his capped character he will take over this new world, as you do. With his loyal npc servants at his side and being the only player still in this world makes him very overpowered, in other words. FINALLY A ANIME WITH A BADASS VILLAIN AS MAIN CHARACTER!

Fiction sure beat reality sometimes and as most gamers out there can agree, sometimes we dream of being a part of these fantastical worlds.

4534463 Yup. I've seen the first episode already.

4534463 looks cool going to watch it right now.

What's a website where I can watch this?

Nope he is not the only one, at least he hopes he is not the only one ^^.
But i want too play an mmo where you can play as a monster race like this one XD. not unleaded like WOW, but as skeleton or as slime or so.
Haven't watched the anime jet, my internet for this month is not strong enough XD well wait for august. But have read the first six manga chapters and some of the novels ^^. It will be awesome.

FINALLY A ANIME WITH A BADASS VILLAIN AS MAIN CHARACTER!

I think Light Yagami from Death Note was a badass villain too. He maybe didn't do cool fights or whatever, but he is a very awesome and clever villain. Even though the ending fucking sucked! It will be remembered in my mind as one of those that are pure awesome and I will never forget. Anyway, Light Yagami is a awesome villain that was a main charterer. Now that I think about it, someone should make Light Yagami displaced in a corrupted Equestria with a new death note and maybe with or with out a shinigami. (Prefer without shinigami) Huh, I just came up with a new story idea.:yay:

Just watch the first episode and I like what I see.:pinkiehappy: Any clue what day of the week the show comes out on so I know when to watch?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11