Displaced 4,444 members · 1,274 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

Are there any fairytail displaced outhere? if not then i have an idea! Mavis Vermillion

if someone will make a story like with displaced mavis,then i say......TACTCIAN SHIPPING!! if robin is still single

4535435 I think there's one with Grey, but hey, I've seen at least three Pokemon and two FNaF displaced fics, so I don't see why there can't be more than one Fairy Tail displaced.

4535441 eeyup and do you know why i said tactician shipping?

Solarkness
Group Contributor

4535446 The Fairy Tactician or something like that was her title, right?

She is able to calculate the likely-ness of endings for battles from seeing the combatants just ONE FRIGGIN' TIME!

...rocketcheater.

4535495 ever heard of lumen histoire? From fairy tail also whats a rocketcheater? Cause i have no idea,another idea just struck me how about a P.E.K.K.A displaced never seen an Clash of clans displaced and probably never get to see one

Boy do I have a bone to pick with you due to your username.

Solarkness
Group Contributor

4535499 A rocket-powered Siberian(?) sprinting cheater.

...Rocketcheater?

It's mother was a cheater, and it's father was a rocket.

And that was the shield that saved them from Aknologia, right?

And I think she also devised the other two spells.

4535532 that video was hilarious! Also lumen histoire is fairytails greatest secret,also the you were talking about was Fairy sphere,one of the three great fairytail spells the other two are called Fairy glitter and fairy law,both fairy law and glitter are Op as shit,fairy glitter being stronger than fairy law and can be used by any member of fairytail chosen by mavis,fairy glitter.most powerfull spell in fairytail i have ever seen

4535531 sorry! The first thing that was on my mind back then was pokemon omega ruby!:fluttershbad::fluttershyouch:

Fairies.Fairies everywhere

nutsu and mistogen

Wait that was marvis! The founder of fairy tail? Dang she aged well as master Marcov at least mentioned he became master when he was younger. Is she immortal or something?

She's dead, that's her spirit.

4537554 eeyup only fairy tail members can see her

4537860 the guild mark? I think that maybe why the stamp used must have a imprint of the founder's magic and as it confirmed magic is connected to the soul so each mark has a connection to marvis' spirit and thus allow them to see her. That's my theory on how they can do that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15