Displaced 4,444 members · 1,274 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

The power Loto, and the saved notes can be found in the, "The displaced" folder. The War of Understanding folder is the first folder seen in the Displaced library. I would like to propose we:

1. Create a folder called 'Events'
2. Move the aforementioned folders into this 'Events' folder
3.Make group writing events

As of writing this we currently have 717 stories and i think that since displaced focuses on people being sent to equestria, and not acutely on the above, we can move them all onto their own folder. These are things that some displaced writers find interest in and have fun being apart of. I think the group should take a more active role in coming up with writing events for displaced writers to take part in. And the events that the group comes up with can be as canon or non-canon as the writer wishes. Of course these events will gain their own folder and be added to 'events.' Now the events can be something like, "pick four other displaced and write about your hero/villain team," or, "Your displaced character dies, write about it." It can be anything really.
This places three folders into one space and would, perhaps, make our members a bit more involved (I also think it might be fun). What do you think?

I don't think it was really necessary to post the same thread twice. Since this one has more information, I'll respond here.

An Events folder might be a good idea, but you have the wrong idea of what would go into it. The WoU probably would, along with current folder Contests and your events ideas if implemented, but Power Lotto and The Saved Notes would not. Power Lotto is just a different form of Displaced, using a lotto to determine power rather than a costume, and The Saved Notes folder details a subset of Displaced who have been saved by Essence. Neither are events.

That being said, both the WoU and Contests are currently completely inactive, so it would be pointless at this time.

As a side note, my opinion is that we could do with deleting both Contests and Honorary Displaced, because they are empty, and have them recreated when necessary, and since the WoU never actually happened, it's folder should be considered for deletion as well.

Never heard of 'The Saved'. Who are they?

4544309 go to 'the displaced' folder and then 'the saved notes' folder.

4544303 I have other ideas but I made a thread for this one because I figured it would be easier to focus on one idea, rather than 3 ideas in one thread.
I thought power loto was a fun thing some writers did and would fit into the folder because I thought it was, well, fun. I also thought 'the saved notes' was similar to WoU and would also fit. What do you think of 'the saved notes' folder?

4544353 -_-' That told me where to find such fics, but it did nothing to answer my question.

Kaffeina
Group Admin

Not happening, to be blunt.
Unless an event is major, at least 6+ Displaced involved, it's not needing a folder, when get to the point where that happens a lot, no events folder is needed.

if i remeber corectly they are fics sbout displsced created by the displsced, Essence

4544479 Never heard of Essence.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9