Displaced 4,445 members · 1,274 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

That... is a lot of stories that is revolving around an Idea that this group started out. MidnightChaos, I tip my hat to you for creating this Group.

Shocks
Group Contributor

4602329 Technically it was F*ck it I'm having fun that started on the displaced stories.

Domaldo
Group Admin

4602329 ... she didn't create the idea, she just made the group for it.

4602375 Really? Who made the Idea then?

4602373 True. But still an idea.

Domaldo
Group Admin

4602386 F*** it, I'm having fun, the original, was the one who started it all waaay back in LoHAV. After a while, the Displaced was LoHaV until the creator of both the story and the group deleted them both. Ruby Rose took the mantle of LoHAV, while Midnight took the idea of the Displaced and gave it it's own group. The one who made the lore of the group, which are the basic laws, is Jsyrin. But the one who started the very concept was, is and will always be Jimmy the Grape.

4602413 Thanks for the correction.

Domaldo
Group Admin

4602422 Just here and happy to help bud. If you need anything else just PM.

Hey! Don't forget the enrapturing stories that pulled people into writing with the Displaced multiverse in mind. In all honesty Mountainmanmad's Robin, Shagohad's Displaced, Djastring's Dox, Golden Freddy and many more are actually an inspiration into the words and worlds of the Displaced multiverse and pave a way into what could be many...MANY more fanfics
Don't just give Midnight a clap, give the people who fleshed the multiverse out and gave loveable characters to the world that is Equestria.
*starts the clapping, giving a few sharp whistles here and there*

I might as well sum up the reaction for this achievement:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10