Displaced 4,445 members · 1,274 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11

I am working on a story where my human is displaced as Li Li. However she spends several years in Azeroth on the Wandering Isle before ending up in Eqestria. I just need to figure out the general plot and a good starting point. Any help is appreciated.

Well, maybe if Azeroth crash landed with her? Like, the island itself wound up in Equestria, and its natural defenses(or as natural as what that island considers such) would prevent easy entrance from outside of the island.

4619693 the wandering isle is a gigantic turtle that wanders the sea. its also next to impossible to find.

4619713 Ah. Well, the Merchant sending her there then doesn't make sense, cause the Merchant wouldn't have sent her on an entire island. However, there are other ways to be displaced. Discord's Power Lottery would be one such example, and the Discord involved isn't against pulling less subtle strings of manipulation as compared to the Merchant.

Aside from playing as her in Heroes of the Storm I can't help you much.

Maybe demons attack. Been a while I can't remember their names and sucked through on of there portals when it gets destabilized by a powerful spell and sends her to Equestria?

You (the displaced) doing [hobby] at [place] when a lone traveller gives [displaced's name] a toy turtle that look like the wandering Isle. where she/he wakes up on the wandering Isle. (alone or with pandarens, your choice.) with the clothes on her back, decides to craft a weapon, makes a makeshift staff that works for now. Now equipped with knowledge of her situation and a weapon to fight with (remember if your character doesn't have any experience with fighting she won't be able to fight at Li Li's level yet.) she let the turtle wander till a full day later he lands on the shores of Equestria, so obviously (just accusing here... Might not means I'm wrong tho') a fan of mlp: FIM she decides to explore the continent. SO THERE YOU GO I HOPE YOU LOVE THE IDEA.

4619820 The original idea was that she would wind up on the wandering isle were she would be veiwed as an orphan by the local pandarens. She would spend a few years living and training among them before following her adopted uncle Chen into the world. It also how she gets a few other items and the training to be on Li Li's level. At least that's how I envisioned her time before ending up in Eqestria.

4620393 then you could take the idea I give where

You (the displaced) doing [hobby] at [place] when a lone traveller gives [displaced's name] a toy turtle that look like the wandering Isle

but change the toy turtle to something else, and have the invasion happen so they would probably leave the wandering Isle and take refuge on Equestria where you take the story from there.

4620410 you glorious golden bastard......I LOVE IT!

4620563 don't worry glorious furry bastard... I try. :rainbowlaugh: but seriously, I have a lot of ideas. I just made this idea half assed, give me three days with the knowledge of where you want it to take your story to... I can lead it.:trollestia:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11