Displaced 4,445 members · 1,274 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

First off, loving the new organization that Jsyrin and the other admins of the group has done, Fan-f:yay:ing-tastic! Love the new lore doc, it gives a very borderlands feel to the lore

Second, I'm actually going to work on a new displaced story, with a Star Wars D20 RPG theme to it, that way (At least for me) I'll have a way to balance characters that are in, or come to, that world. That way there can be actual ability limits and the characters can simply enjoy themselves. The main thing I don't know... is whether the story is going to be slice of life... or adventure... I think I'll just go with adventure because I'm a bit foggy on the details of a slice of life story

With this whole displaced thing though, I would be super-happy to know who may be interested in getting a force-user to temporarily join their world?

I'm going to be trying something with the crossover that'll be a much smoother transition between the two stories and won't force readers to have to read a second story just to understand the material for the crossover.

I also plan to have an academy start at some point in the story so any race native to equis could be used as a fan character. Once I get to that point in the story the displaced from this story would have the option of being slightly more permanent additions if the crossover ally decides they want a bit more help on their end.

4636425 The only one that I've seen on this group, the last time I saw the lore for this group it was a hot mess of confusion

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5