Displaced 4,445 members · 1,274 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

As a lot of writers on here know my story "Metroplex heed's the call" and love it, the very edited votion of it. The unedited votion would have hount your dreams of not for my editor Mr Critic. It was like my story was a homeless kid on the street and he got said kid on his feet and started a new company that ravers both Tony starks and batmans... u get the point, anyway of that first attempt tales me anything its do a crop story with some who can write. Son any what to do a story with me?

A lot of writers on here know my story "Metroplex heed's the call" and love it, the very edited version of it. The unedited version would have haunted your dreams if not for my editor Mr Critic. It was like my story was a homeless kid on the street and he got said kid on his feet and started a new company that rivals both Tony Starks and Batman's... you get the point, anyway if that first attempt tells me anything it's do a co-op story with someone who can write. So anyone want to do a story with me?

I've got my hands full with a few different stories. If I was just working on one I would gladly write it with you.:twilightsmile:

4661386 What did you have in mind?

thank u for thinking about it
:pinkiehappy:

ok if u what to do it just pm me and then u find out about what the story is and if u what to do it.

look at the one above to find out, it's very hus hus

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8