Displaced 4,427 members · 1,266 stories
Comments ( 207 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 207

You still open for a crossover?

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Hmmm.. Well, it'd depend on what you need a cross-over for, I mean the future version of my Displaced Link is only available for cross-overs into other worlds rather than other Displacing coming into his, I did promise I wouldn't bring anymore Displaced into A Forced Hero.

Well, He could come to mine, Besides, I'd love to show off the AU I crafted for the fic

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

As long as you need him for a good reason.

I need someone to discus what it means to be a displaced with him, as well as maybe cause him to care a bit about his amnesia. He has lost all memory from before his displacement

just in case that guy doesnt come through im working on a displaced that could cross with you i think at some point.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

He decided on working on other things.

Sure. What story would you like to cross over with?

i'm not sure which of yours. you probably haven't heard of my displaced ether.

Hmmm... I am torn between crystal gems and bill, one could be an interesting take on alternate dimensional demons, the other would be a good way for him to learn altogether...

gah, screw it, gems!

Anyone looking for a crossover? WezzaHD is not responding

would be this fic

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

i'm still available.

he is your best bet. no idea when i will be ready.

Hello,

If anyone is willing I need someone to do a crossover with my story 'A Displaced Spectrobes Master' this story has been on a Hiatus for a while from stories that were being Crossedover with being canceled multiple times.

thank you in advance

if i ever get out the first chapter of my halo displaced your displaced could be my first brony.

I can't write worth shit or I'd do it myself. But my idea is a Providence Grunt from Generator Rex ends up in Equestria.

I'm afraid for this one the person would need to come to my guys universe.

me and my partner need a crossover in a few chapters for our halo displaced.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Bleh, I'd like for Link (His Future self, not his present) to go adventuring with another Displaced's world, I need a break from Link's world for a bit.

I have a crossover I need for one of my stories, Time, Monsters, and Steam. Me and my two partners have muhc of it planned out already, I just need a minimum of 2 or 3 other potential Displaced for a crossover. (Note, they will have to act like they know one of the main characters, which means, should any of you agree to this, I will ask for another crossover with all of you. It can be as quick or long as you wish.) I know this is a tall order, but it's actually sort of part of my plan for my story.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thank you all for your time.

-Sincerely, Timeless Celestial

Hello, I'm new in this part of the forum. I just created a token for the Displaced character of one of my stories.
It's a Phantom Ring from DC, it's ftom my story "Emperor of Light", if anyone is curious just check it out and/or PM me.

Comment posted by DisplacedWriter deleted Jan 3rd, 2018
DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

I'm planning to do a Smash Themed tournament. however before it can be done, I believe it would be better if M. Hand meets more displaced first, either them in his world, or him in other worlds, I'm up for anything, PM me if you're interest in creating any ideas.

Looking for a crossover for my story, A Passing Through Kamen Rider. If anyone's interested, please PM me.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

In your story or into others?

I'm currently looking for a long term crossover relationship for my main character of The Grey Warden of Equestria. Now, this does not mean I want a non-stop marathon of crossovers, far from it. I am looking for a crossover that will establish a slow burn romance, one that will hopefully span at the least ten chapters total, but not in a row. Basically, I'm looking for a single chapter crossover, then I advance my story a bit with a few chapters of no collaborations, then another crossover, rinse and repeat.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

You may want to explain more in detail, like what this other displaced will do in said cross-over for this slow burn romance?

Mostly just character development. Drunken ramblings, emotional moments, that kind of thing. Basically, she'd be venting all her worries and stresses of the past few days in the story. Everyone she had grown close to is now likely gone, and she has no one to talk to that she'd feel comfortable around to do so. Having a person who understands that pain would help greatly, but nobody on her world really understands her pain.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Tell you what. If by chance you're unable to find someone, there's always Link to help her out. (Not unless Master Hand would be the better choice) I'd offer more if I could get my butt in gear and write my other three or other displaced.

6295625 I'll keep that in mind, thanks.

Looking for some people to go into my void dwellers arena, maybe capture him some rare creatures as well? I want to get this guy down pat and practice writing for him.

Forum describing him

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

only practice writing or....?

There can be chapters including him. I just wanna write with people!

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Hello everyone, I have a new displaced that will be used for cross-overs. His name is Renon and he will need a customers to sale his wares. Send me a message if you're interested in discussing any ideas.

war-of-the-chosen displaced idea that a group of friends get displace as the 3 chosen and help luna found the new lunar republic as her chosen

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

...That sounds more like an idea than you requesting to cross-over.

I'm currently looking for a crosdover for my story, A Passing Through Kamen Rider. It's for a big battle scene so it promises to be fun.

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

I've got four choices for ya, I've messaged you on Discord about it.

You still looking for that crossover?

It was a request it is hard to work the tex on my phone

Comment posted by The Dark Brony deleted Mar 13th, 2018

sorry, I must apologize for the previous message, the story in question has been dropped back into another extended Hiatus for a while until further notice, the person I co-write the story with is unavailable at the moment and we need to sort a few things out before I can reopen the story to any crossovers again.

It is highly possible another one of my Displaced will be useable but would depend on which Displaced you need a crossover for on your end.

If you could come back to me on a Pm for this we could easily sort something out for this,]

Thank you

Kaffeina
Group Admin

Ded Thread is Ded

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

Well of course. People are more focused on stories than cross-overs due to the bad rep they got from the bad cross-overs/people who don't know how to make a good cross-over.

Despite this thread seemingly dead, I've been growing ambitious lately. So without further ado, I'd like to set up a crossover with my story, Havoc! Feel free to PM me if your interested (a little warning, though: I'm quite picky).

DisplacedWriter
Group Contributor

If however I'm too late, please be sure to tell me soon. I sent ya PM.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 207