Displaced 4,427 members · 1,266 stories
Comments ( 46 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 46

So a while back I was really enjoying the Story Star Eater then I kinda fell off the Fimfiction bus but still checked in for specific story updates. This was one of them but I just never saw it update. So i came online and decided to check for it but to my surprise it was completely gone. Checked for their discord and its gone. Even the Patreon I had saved to keep tabs on the story is missing. Does anyone have any info on what happened to this story?

The author took it down and is rewriting the whole thing with no MLP influences, basically making it his own story.

Writer decider to remove the mlp parts and some of the crossovers and make it it’s own story.

Here is a link to a site with the new story: https://www.royalroad.com/fiction/36492/star-eater

I don't know y he took it down it was extremely good

Sadly he took it down. However if you want you can ask him for the pdf file of the old story since he kept it. https://www.fimfiction.net/user/245999/Vongoalyken.

Thats gonna be alot to rewrite.

he made a post about it, i am sad it is gone, i was enjoying reading it and waiting for the next chapter. something about it still rubs me the wrong way.

7465943 My brother in Christ, you are a Saint. Thanks for link.

No problem. Have fun reading.

Yes actually, it was taken down when the author decided to make a new account on a different website, I have the copes of it when Vongoalyken announced that he was leaving Fimfiction.

the link didnt work did he delete his accoutn as ell

do you still have them i really want ot read it agian

Your in lucky I actually still do have it

Sadly he did delete his account

ok do you know a way you can send me it

If possible, I'd love to be sent a copy too. I had a epub version myself, but it was pretty far behind when he deleted his story.

Sure thing just send me your email

If anyone wants a copy of the story I have them saved and I would very much be happy to give it to anyone who asks for it!

Sup, if You could i would like You to send me Star eater, i was reading the last 5 chapters before the story banished from the site

Sure thing! Give me until tomorrow so I can get it out of my laptop!

Thanks man,despite it's flaws it's My second or third favorite story in this site

You should be getting it right now

Thanks man i thought it was Lost to me forever

Could you send me a copy please My copy cut off at chapter 80

Sure thing just give me until tomorrow so I can go on my laptop and send it to you

I'd like a copy if you still have it. My copy is on an old computer that was beyond saving.

Of course! Just send me your email address thought private messaging and I’ll send it to you by tomorrow morning!

To all those who are wondering yes I am still handing out the copy of Star Eater, send me a message and I’ll will try to send you the copy as soon as possible

I want one please!!!

A friend on discord helped me recall the name of this fimfiction by giving a link that showed the original artwork and while searching this post chain came up, been trying to find this story since it vanished from fimfiction and the name had eluded me because I am terrible with names……if possible would love a copy…..

Yes you can have a copy give me a few hours to send it you I’m working at the current moment

Send me your Email and I can have it sent to you

Sent, was off fimfiction past two days working on a gaming system I was fine tuning tobe used on discord

Any chance, you're still handing out the story? Tried asking the OG author for it about a month after they deleted it. I was denied so I just forgot about it til now.

Think you can post a link to the artist of the artwork? I tried finding them on DeviantArt around the same time I asked the author for the story, but couldn't find the artist.

Yes I can, just send me your email through private message and I’ll send it to you

Sent. Already said in DM, but once again thanks and apologies for the late reply.

Don’t worry about!

Hi there are you willing to part with a copy of Star Eater please. I would like to read the fic again.

Sure thing just send me your email through private messages and you should get it in no time

Hello, can you send the link to the artwork of Star eater if you still have it? The comissioned art was very good but is Lost everywere

Hello, does anyone still have copy of Star Eater? it was story. Can anyone send it to me on priv?

Comment posted by LordKioshi deleted Sep 22nd, 2023

Can I have a copy too? Pls

I would love a copy as well.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 46