Displaced 4,427 members · 1,266 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

I need some tips I'm trying to think how I can actually make some changes to my displaced Equestria because after the newest chapter I posted I told myself that I would start doing some major changes but my mind is having a hard time coming up with anything

That really depends on what your trying to accomplish in the story.

Well before I wrote my story I did write out what I wanted to accomplish in it somewhere so I'll need to look for that first tomorrow because I'm heading to bed right now and when I find it I'll explain w hat I was trying to accomplish

Alright I found the plan I written out for my story goal and the goal that it wanted to accomplish was for my displaced siblings to save Equestria from a strong villain but it the time I hadn't chosen who the villain will be the villain yet and when I showed some options here for people to help me choose from I saw most people choose infinite since he was once if my options and so I was thinking about until three days while I was washing dishes and idea for a villain came up and it wasn't done but three that came to mind and after that I started thinking about how I should start changing my displaced Equestria before I introduce them

Well, I mean, you really need to think about how the introduction of non-mlp elements would affect Equestria

True and I started thinking about what elements I should introduce that can start effecting Equestria and I think I got an idea how I to introduce it

Yeah also sorry for the late reply but feeding the animals

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10