Displaced 4,427 members · 1,266 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Trashmaniac is a writer who recently started posting his work on this site, and one among them was, as mentioned in the title, inspired by uberdeathninja's Malideus and other villain Displaced/Human fics.

A bonus point for originality, it is framed within the alternate future where Equestria fought a war with King Sombra and his enslaved Crystal Ponies. Or, more precisely, in its immediate future after the war reached a conclusion.

The writer also added effort and investment by adding his own fanart depicting key scenes and characters within the story itself. Even if the artwork itself isn't the greatest, it is still something I believe is worth mentioning in a positive light as it shows how it is a work of passion, and also how rare of a thing this is.

[Adult story embed hidden]

It is well-written, it avoids the whole Merchant thing, and while probably not a 'Displaced', it is still a work inspired by it.

So, feel free to give it a look and perhaps a comment to feed the writer! I, for one, look forward to where he takes his work.

With this posted, I wish you all a good end of year. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1