Holiday Stories 76 members · 72 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
EstrellaEssentia
Group Admin

This is the thread where you can leave suggestions, comments or complaints. Be nice, do not bash anything or anyone.

(link to Administration)

EstrellaEssentia
Group Admin

3923695 I am currently working on the icon and banner at the moment. I have one right now, but I need approval from the group founder.
~ Estrella Scrolls

I feel like I'm in a new high school or somethin....

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO ADD A STORY!!! :raritycry:

*Ponies stare in a creepy manner and back away*

Okay people, I may not know stuff but doesn't mean u need to be rude! Hmph... :trixieshiftleft:

Darth Redbeard
Group Admin

4105907 just go to the submissions folder a click add story and pick a story. Has to be Holiday related.

4105921 Oh..

I am embarrassed :twilightblush:

Hello everyone! I just joined your group and thought it would be polite to say hi. I hope you are having a wonderful day full of inspiration. :pinkiehappy: Could some of you perhaps help me with a question? See, I used to be a bit of a loner when it comes to writing and only recently decided to find out what the groups on FIMFiction have to offer. So… what usually happens in a group like this? I understand you can add stories to folders that correspond with the kind of story you have made. Can I do that right now or must I ask for permission? Should I announce my stories as well? Do you have any tips and tricks on how to make the most out of this group? I hope you can help me out. Thanks in advance! :twilightsmile:

Lots of love, :heart:

Elkia

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8