Star vs The Forces Of Evil 140 members · 7 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

Star confessed to marco boi and left earth and disney left us with months of waiting to come :( anywho what was your thoughts on face the music and Starcrushed

5826368 it was so good. My face was like

:pinkiegasp: and a bit sad cuz my favorite character died.

5826368 new season is march 4th

5826558 really ? That fast

THANK THE F:rainbowwild:CKING LORD

Could I please have a source to share with my friends

5826569 I know right!!!

ALSO RIP LEKMET I MISS U SENPAI

5826571 Could I please have a source to share with my friends they will freak out

5826602 Yeah, it's not out on March 4th, the season was confirmed March 4th. Last year. Note the 2016 in the link.

5827340 What? You confuse me.

Also if I am wrong, you can blame my friend. He was the one who sent that link and told me.

5827343 Last year on March 4th, Disney confirmed that Star vs the Fores of Evil was getting a third season. If you read the source your friend gave:

The third season of Star vs. the Forces of Evil was confirmed on March 4, 2016.

So the season can't come out that day; it ended like a year later.

Also, I'd blame your friend, but they're not here right now, so I have to shoot the messenger :rainbowwild:.

5827779 Ha. I was joking
Though I wish it was on Saturday

I know right? I thought it was in march too before I reread it lol. Man now we are left with such a cliffhanger for the wait.

5826368 I used 'King of Mewni' to watch those episodes as soon as possible.
5826571 There's most likely a reason Moon scooped up Lekmet's dust into his horn- most likely since he can be revived in one way or another. After all, if he's lived to be so old and been in so many fights, he's probably been injured fatally or just killed either via actual wounds or magical backlash.

5827984 Hard to tell when someone's joking on the internet.

And yes. That would be awesome. But it does return in the summer. Here's the link (brace yourself: it's not the only news in there).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14