Pretty in Pink 226 members · 530 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14
arcum42
Group Admin

So, lets talk about what ponies we're considering to be pink for purposes of this group.

I'm personally going with ponies that you get an overall impression of Pink when you look at them. So if their coat is pink, they are in as a pink pony. Purplish-pink is fine, and I'd consider Pinkish-purple, too, since what one person sees as pink and another can vary.

I also figure a mostly pink mane with a non-pink coat is fine if the pony still looks more pink as a whole than anything else. As such, I added in Fluer.

Predominantly pink seems to be the big thing to me. Are there any other ponies we should add folders for other than the ones already there?

Also, are there any folders we need to add? Maybe stories that have a lot of pink other than the ponies involved, or non-pony pinkness?

--arcum42

Aloe and Lotus Blossom complement each other so much, I think it's a shame to have one without the other.

This is probably just my bias showing through, but I think Lotus does look a little bit pink as a whole:

I will completely understand if she doesn't quite meet the group's standards, however. :pinkiesmile:

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Well, given that they're always paired up anyway -- I have yet to see any fanfics that feature one without the other -- she'll just end up in Aloe's folder.

given that they're always paired up anyway

...Please forgive me, I had a dunce moment. :derpytongue2::facehoof:
Silly bias...

4256514 If a Pink mane and tail couts, does this include Ponies like fluttershy, who clearly hae a Pink mane and tail?
For another sugestion, how about the mark, could shis count, some Ponies have a Pink mark, both Fluttershy and Twilight's marks looks Pink.
Or is a Pink persona acceptable? If so, what is a Pink Persona, like Cheeze or Party Favour?
4256858 Did they choose/agre to split and share the Pink and the Blue/Cyan, just for the purpose of follwoing us into the group together?
4257021 If they are together in the story, it is pointless o split the two.

Of course, there are numerous Apples and other Ponies like Side characters of in the back gound who are more or less Pink.

Amethyst Star (or Sparkler if you prefer), possibly. Her coat is more of a light magenta than a pink colour, but if we're tipping the scales like that, she gets my recommendation.

I'll be making a group for her sometime in the future too. A background pony that actually interacts with one of the mane six for a full scene? Yes, please!

And if leniency is further allowed, then Berry Punch (or Berryshine) and Ruby Pinch.

EDIT: How could I forget? Cheerilee.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Well... Half of my mane is pink.

The other half is purple, an' it sounds like purple can kinda be pink, too. My fur is sorta light grey or off-white, but if I stay out in the sun too long or get real embarrassed, it'll be pink.

So do I count as a pink pony?

--Sweetie Belle

I'm probably pink...ish if you accelerate me fast enough that I blueshift. Lemme in!

Also pink:
Sea Swirl, who is basically in every scene in every episode but nobody ever uses because nobody can figure out what to do with her cutie mark:

Rarity and Sweet's Mom:

Twinkleshine, prettiest background pony:

Charm, generic Canterlot mare:

And of course, The Duchess of Maretonia. Who looks like an idjit:

You'll always be pink to me.

Though if you we let you in, that means we'd have to let in Bon Bon on the same criteria. And... um... rumor is she's pretty grumpy.

Sea Swirl, who is basically in every scene in every episode but nobody ever uses because nobody can figure out what to do with her cutie mark

Really? I can give you three dozen ideas from this image alone:

Embrace the dolphins.

Headcanon accepted.
It all falls into place once that made me recall that dolphins are one of the lustiest animals on Earth.

Also pink:
Sea Swirl, who is basically in every scene in every episode but nobody ever uses because nobody can figure out what to do with her cutie mark

I have a story I'd like to show you. (I'd also like to thank you both for making me remember that one. I shall now add it to the group.)

4256514 I have a pink unicorn O.C.

Celestia should count too. Especially filly Celestia.

Rarity and Sweetie Belle's mom's name is Pearl.

DH7

Dat alliteration.

On that same note, I'm thinking of naming a fic, "Purple Princess Ponders Pretty Pink Party Pony."

That really doesn't have anything to do with anything.

In any case, that picture of Fleur has the whitest mane that I've ever seen on her. I get what you're saying with the mane and coat combination giving off an overall pink look, seeing as the pink mane would definitely draw more focus than the white coat, but that particular picture is probably a poor example. Then again, we all pretty much know what she looks like, anyway.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14