Pretty in Pink 226 members · 530 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Not that this is news or anything, but it seems that when I created this group several months back, I also apparently started A Thing. Since then, there have been other groups started for celebrating ponies of particular colors. I've found five so far; if I've missed any, or if any new ones get founded, please let me know so I can add them to this list of links.

In alphabetical order:
Beautiful in Blue
Outrageous in Orange
Stunning in Silver / Gorgeous in Gray
Wonderful in White
Yerning in Yellow*

Join them, won't you?

*Should be "yearning", but whaddya gonna do?

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

While I'm pretty sure it's completely unrelated to any of these groups, it's worth mentioning that the super-talented fan artist Uotapo (DeviantArt gallery link, Derpibooru artist tag link) has done some art involving EqG versions of a few ponies sorted by color-coding:

Grayish Ponies
Bluish Night

If we're lucky, there'll be more.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Makes me wonder what happened to the other colors. Green, brown, red? Well, I guess maybe not red...

--Sweetie Belle

Nyahaha.

I have joined the white one. I really like white-coated ponies. So pretty and pure-looking.

D-does that make me racist? :fluttershbad:

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Not a lot of green ponies? I mean, the only one I can think of off the top of my head is Merry May.

And while I'm sure there are brown ponies besides Time Turner, I don't think they're all that common among a species where bright pastels are the norm.

Nah -- preferences for pony coat colors isn't all that different from liking certain hair colors on humans. As far as I know, there's nothing racist about my fondness for redheads. Nor does it interfere with my appreciation for women who aren't redheads.

4942813 Umm...TreeHugger is green too

Elric of Melnipony
Group Admin

Okay, name four more. I don't think half a dozen is an unreasonable minimum for creating a group dedicated to green ponies...

4942833 Ms.Peachbottom

Lyra Heartstrings

Granny Smith

Apple Blossom

Green Jewel

hawthornbunny
Group Admin

The guard on the left

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9