Age of Iron 360 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

What the likeliness of him showing up.

5895080 who's Captain blood flag?

5895142 Kaptin Bluddflagg was the Ork leader in Dawn of War 2 Retribution.

In the ork victory he flew off in I think the Judgement of Carrion, a massive space hulk

5895300 ooohhh... that guy... I'm almost forgot about him.

I wouldn't say it's likely, given the general size of the galaxy and Centaur's proximity to the Tau Empire rather than the Imperium, but it is possible. Bluddflagg is probably smart enough to see through Chrysalis' disguise (Given how he figured out where Kyras was hiding from the Exterminatus by himself), though Chrysalis may find a way to bribe him to keep her secrecy (He is a Freeboota, so promising him guns and loot may work) and given that he's got a massive as fuck Space Hulk now, he may have a chance at rivalling the Iron Warriors. Again, not very likely, but possible.

Would be funny to see, though.

What bout warboss gorgutz'ead'unter and his waaagh! Bands long with beauty da morkanaut?

It's not impossible. No matter who saved the sector it can always be assumed that Kaptin Bluddflagg and his crew did make off with a looted space hulk. The last we saw of them, they had entered the Warp and so they could have ended up anywhere. Especially given Orks navigation habits in the warp.

Though it might not be too different from the way the last ork invasion went since they had a sizable space hulk as well. They would need to get through the Netholican's defense. Having Kaptin Bluddflagg encounter the 38th company's fleet in space or on a different planet would probably make more sense.

5895808 I know that. The only reason that I was saying that it isn't likely is that the galaxy is very, very big, and Bluddflagg's more likely to be striking at Imperial Space, other random fleets from the Tau, Imperium, Chaos, other Orks or whatever, or heading to Armageddon to join in the fun. It's the same reason why it'd be unlikely for other factions to stumble onto it (Aside from the Tyranids, since they don't leave anything). Literally the only group that's sort of likely to show up is another Chaos Warband trying to recruit/hire the 38th Company to help them out with something, and even then, they may just decide to recruit them from Medrengard.

Would be cool to see Eliphas hire the 38th to do some Chaos stuff, though.

SFaccountant
Group Admin

I generally make up my own random Warhammer characters, but I suppose as the series expands it would be feasible to include more canon characters. I don't see any reason why one of them couldn't be Bluddflagg couldn't be a random antagonist, except maybe that people are bored of seeing the mighty ponies of Chaos slaughter Orks.

I wouldn't do another Ork WAAAGH plot after running through that scenario twice already. Maybe some dueling pirate action out in the vastness of space? I've only got a few chapters left in Entrenchment and then we [spoilers redacted] so Chrysalis isn't THAT bad.

Sorry if that came off the wrong way. Was mainly indulging on how it could happen.
I agree with what you said.

Pretty much what I assumed would be the case.

Oh! Just thought of a reason that O'Kais might get involved.

The Tau Commander who's name I forget has already been awakened by Chrysalis. If she manages to contact her Sept again, then the Tau might send reinforcements.

Judging by what evidence we've seen in Dark Crusade (Including the theory that THQ liked to propagate; namely that O'Kais is La'Kais from Fire Warrior grown up), O'Kais appears to be the Ethereals' answer to Chaos; similar to how Shadowsun is their answer to the Imperium, or Farsight was their answer to Orks (Though each Commander is very good at fighting other factions, they all have a faction they excel at killing). How do we get this information? Just from Dark Crusade, we see that O'Kais was only deployed to Kronus after reports of the Word Bearers' incursion reached back to the Empire, who deployed O'Kais to defeat the Word Bearers. If you play as O'Kais, he obviously has an understanding of how dangerous Chaos Tainted lands are, given that immediately after winning at the Deimos Peninsula, he kills the Kroot who ate tainted bodies and mind-wipes the Fire Warriors who fought there. If we go by the theory that O'Kais is La'Kais, then this would fit, given that Kais would have had experience with the taint of Chaos.

If that Tau Commander manages to contact her Sept again, the Tau might just go grab O'Kais to clear out the Iron Warriors, given that the planet is reasonably close to the Empire (At least, close enough for Fire Warriors to operate), and thus represents a potential threat to Tau interests.

It'd also be hilarious to see Kais slip back into his 'BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD' phase, get Khorne's (Or at least, a Daemon of his) support again, and start ripping out Chaos Marines' throats with his teeth like he did as a Shas'La, but that's besides the point.

5895690 Or the warboss of a group of ork commando's finds out and blackmails Chrysalis into letting him have more loot. And maybe helps keep other orks from finding out, or just stab her in the back once everything go to hell.

Comment posted by ShadowsInTheDark deleted Jan 1st, 2018
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14