Age of Iron 357 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

So after reading about Luna claiming her new ship. I had a thought 'what about sunset the dazzlings and the world through mirror.'. then the idea that that world is in the universe some place else and when cadia fell the rift engulfed it. sealing the portals to Equestria. Things there go south obviously and well Sunset dazzlings and her remaining friends. end as forces of chaos.

Dazzlings Chaos/warp mutation human form have fish tails the wings and pony ears, can turn true form only its anthro of the sirens.

Sunset Shimmer demon princess from using the combine power of the geodes and hijackings a vary big cultist ritual.
(I think the sunset demon pic safe for work but if not let me know and i'll replace it, it has no nudity but what's sfw and nsfw is a matter of option. )

The next five Sunset made in to chaos Female Space marines cause warp bull shit magic involving and space hulk made of 80% hive ships. (fist tyranic war involved a imperial battle ship used as warp bomb to drag the hive fleets nornqueen and good number of hive ships in to the warp and eating said nornqueen) (Also a excuse for anthro chaos tyranids)

Soursweet, Bipolar was turned in to full split personality and is loosely a servant of Tzeentch and a Chaos sorceress.

Indigo Zap, Has taken to Khorne and is a berserker with chain axe version of a orc double axe image below.

Sunny Flair, Is a Plague marine of Nurgle. though not devout as values her looks, wields a power claw and plague sprayer.

Lemon Zest, is a noise marine of Slaanesh, (note they meet the iron warriors after the fact when Sunset leads them to Equestria but the most extrema thing she dose other then normal orgy is she gets a kick out of using a chainsword dildo (think 4 chain swords welded back to back) on sisters of battle and Inquisitors for fun and as her fall back melee weapon also likes to add eldar soul stones to her armor to a "add there voices to her songs" so metal with wails of dead eldar mixed in.

Sugarcoat, is the female space marine team leader Cold blunt and in terminator armor with reaper cannons and a power maul she is chaos champion and well you going to argue with her about leadership?

So what you all think?

Not my cup of tea, but you do you.

This stinks of Slaanesh, which the 38th would purge with extreme prejudice.

Actually Sunset is chaos undivided her self. Lemon Zest dose take up Noise marine and is a bit well.... Slaanesh light? I'd say she is as bad ass well sex and load music still debating the drugs bit. But she is also what 17 18 when demon over ran her world? Shadow 5 are teen girls Sunset and the dazzlings are the well voices of experience both in age sunset a late 20s unicorn in a teens body and the dazzlings even older. So only one going for load music making heads and organs pop, wanting to fuck her friends and any one not shooting at her, and violent use of a chain weapon shaped like a giant dick on enemies she really hates neither regions is as bad as she get. I'd say she fairly tame by Slaanesh standards....

As to Anthro nid thing.... well.... ok no real liget reason so just go with sunset always wanted a daughters if she had foals or she's lesbian abusing her demonic power and hive space hulk.

She also use a lot of unreal plague to enhance the nix venom and well Khrone empowered berserker carnifex. Even if it is Anthro that with wrecking ball,crash claw, shovel tusks and spewing nurgal enhanced miasma from its back is not something any one would want to see charging at them.

Dazzlings actually don't worship the dark powers. They just worship sunset who has power and saved their mutant tails...Also Adagio thinks Demon sunset is hot....

Ok so maybe a bit on Slaaneshy side but the other get so much more cool shit.

well, that's the last straw for Celestia having an stroke at this moment in Age of Iron:rainbowlaugh:

Related yet unrelated, I may or may not have started a draft on a story where Sunset comes through the mirror to steal the element of magic and instead finds Equestria occupied by the Iron Warriors, and when Solon learns that she's Celestia's estranged student he absconds with her and sticks her in power armor just to annoy his least favorite Princess.

It mostly centered around a gag where he digs an inferno pistol out of a pile of scraps and gives it to her as if it's worthless junk.

Something something she then gets sent on essentially side missions while the events of Age of Iron go on in the background. No idea if I'll ever follow through on it though, since I already struggle to update my own original works, but damn if I don't love the idea

Poking out of this OP it got me wondering... the timeline of Age Of Iron cuts the show timeline somewhere after the 3rd season but before the end of 4rth. Chrysalis is almost covered, and flim-flam brothers had the sense turn around when they got close to the gates and had a brief glimpse of Ferrous Dominus. Lord Tirek, Starlight Glimmer, etc... i always wondered what would be of them when they showed up...

Also, Cozy Glow as a Tzeentch cultist.
Grogar, being much smarter than usual villain, i can see him just not bothering the IW...and also the slack jawed ponies once they learn he has reported for recruitment....

yeah I mean so much to work with like Starlight's town plan

Solon: "what there is a town where a cultist is stealing half a ponies soul to enslave them and enforce equality. we cant have that slaverer is only ok if we say so and get a cut. Sieth! Take Trixie and the plague mareines and arrest this pony for failing to go through proper channels."

Sieth: "And her slaves?"

Solon: "Deal with it as you see fit or let the pony servants deiced I don't care but our reputations is on the line now. first the other races refusing to obey then the bug and her marring our honor now this. NO this can not stand!"

Sieth: "As you wish Warsmith."

I mean that's be a good short story lol

Serith: "Lady Glimmer, the powers of Chaos are the more equalitary force un the galaxy! Cares nothing on your origins, especies, or whatever you have stamped in your ass"
Starlight Glimmer: " I'm listening..."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10