Age of Iron 360 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

The Dark Elder playground.

Dark eldar, beings that delight in torture as they use it to prolong their lifespan, not my idea of a fun way to spend eternity.

Is there a place where you may want to end up in the 40K world?

The 40k world is not my first choice, but if I had to get isekai'd somewhere in the 41st millennium; then a demon of Slaanesh, if it had to be Chaos; or a life as an Inquisitor, if it had to be Imperial. Orks and Tyranids don't really have much of a life beyond fighting and consuming, respectively. We've already covered the dark eldar, but I suppose life on a craft world wouldn't be too bad if you are standard aeldari. So, for a xenos race, The T'au might be okay, so long as I was an ethereal.

As a really short, physically weak nerd, who has never experienced "perfect" health, the weakness of my flesh has disgusted, annoyed, and infuriated me my whole life.

I crave the strength and certainty of steel.

Guess what my best case scenario would be.

There is NO best scenario in WH40K. I guess you would like to be one of the Adeptus Mechanicus… but you WON’T get chosen. THAT is the thing. It’s the original position fallacy, you (as in ANYONE getting ported in the 40K century) have NOTHING that would get you a somewhat not shitty end.

The closest remotely likely scenario to what I would want would probably be getting lobotomied and turned into a servitor to serve the Adeptus Mechanicus.

And that is definitely NOT something to want ^^;;;

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8