Your World 27 members · 58 stories
Comments ( 31 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 31
One of the Crowd
Group Admin

I've come to realize something, and that thing is that we're a group! okay that's obvious, but I wanted to ask you all if we should make actual folders for stories or just stick with the main one. That's all I wanted to ask.

4932556 why do we need stories?

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

4932557 It's not that we need them, but people want to post them here and I was thinking making it organized for them would be nice. That's why I'm really asking this question.

4932558 oh. In that case, maybe.

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

4932560 \(*-*)/ the most direct answer! :rainbowlaugh:

4932561 I'm like that.

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

4932565 Trust me, I know. :eeyup:

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

4932567 You've given similar answers before.

Mix-up
Group Admin

maybe you should make a folder of fiction and non-fiction to keep everything simple at least:ajbemused:

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

4932681 :rainbowderp: I think it's safe to say that it's all fiction mix-up.

Mix-up
Group Admin
Mix-up
Group Admin

beside with how vague the group them seem to be the only thing that the name group make me think about it this

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

4934568 They tried to tell me this group had a purpose, but I didn't listen!

Mix-up
Group Admin

:rainbowlaugh: boy I love party favor, I thing he became my favorite stallion of the series after seeing his balloon shaping skills, totally awesome, and totally in line with my artistic inclinations; and that scene after the equalization room made him very memorable to be.

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

4935506 I just love that face he made, but the best one of all was

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

4932570 Hey headsplit, I think you blocked me by accident because it wont let me send you messages or anything. That's why I'm posting this here instead of on your wall.

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

4932570 :facehoof: it happened again.

Out of curiosity, what kind of stories do we post here?

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

4965273 :facehoof: This is the problem with not being able to see these new posts. Sorry for taking so long to get to you. Any story can go here which was kind of the point of the thread. Should we have folders for specific genres?

4966979 Other than probably the usual folders like 'Adventure', 'Human', or 'Comedy; we could make a folder for top rated stories ranked by members in this group. Though, I don't know how we would go about rating them, if we would do it here on the site or a poll off site...

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

4967002 I suppose we could have a thread about a story and we give our opinions.

4967006 I'm about it; a little thread for reviewing stories we make or find would be fun to do. Although we would have to make a new thread every time we wanted to talk about a different story. Or would you make one massive thread?

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

4967025 New threads probably to let everyone know when a new story would be reviewed.

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

4932570 and it has happened again, check please/

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

5108268 thanks, I've been trying for ages to get this message to you.

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

5108274 no prob, misclicks happen.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 31