Your World 27 members · 58 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
One of the Crowd
Group Admin

So, I've been talking to another member of the group and he brought up something. Why not make a folder for favorite stories we make or have read? I like the idea, but I want all of your opinions on it. If it's good then we're going to post a thread for each story and have a discussion on it and whether or not to add it to a folder. Also, I will be adding folders...eventually.

Sounds cool. I'd like to see what everyone likes.

Eon333MS
Group Contributor

4967087 Sounds cool, but I think I need more information. But I'm definitely putting Misunderstandings in there.

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

4967158 What do you need more information on. I'll try to be more detailed in answering specific questions.

Eon333MS
Group Contributor

4967167 I'll talk about it later.

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

4967181 alright them!

Eon333MS
Group Contributor
Eon333MS
Group Contributor

Just my soul? :coolphoto:

Should I take this down?

Eon333MS
Group Contributor

4967208 Also no you won't.

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

4967221 1. I don't know.

2. yes, only your soul.

Eon333MS
Group Contributor

4967234 Sorry its off limits. :rainbowdetermined2:

I'm kinda regretting that comment it feels weird coming from me

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

4967235 it is? I don't recall any rule that says that. then again, I've seen pretty nasty comments that no one complains about.

Eon333MS
Group Contributor

4967087 Sorry it took me so long to get back to you on this. I just need a few more details on the specifications this favorites folder would have. Like what is it limited too, are mature stories allowed? Things like that. I just think there should be more information given and maybe just more, like sub-folders to make it easier to categorize.

One of the Crowd
Group Admin

4970129 OH! Yes, mature stories would be allowed and I didn't think of sub-folders until you mentioned it. Thank you for contributing to the idea and making it so it wouldn't have people rage over trying to find a story in it. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15