Princess Flurry Heart Fans 302 members · 149 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

twilight and shining are now there own parents!
and how dose Tabitha St. Germain do that baby voice so well?

5134118 Oh god that sounds so wrong in so many ways.

twilight and shining are now there own parents!

That sounds like the weirdest fetish ever.

and how dose Tabitha St. Germain do that baby voice so well?

Absolutely. I wondered about that too, it's extreme what this woman can do with her voice. If it wouldn't be too much workload and kill her from exhaustion, she could probably voice the whole cast alone.

5138678 I would LOVE to see that

The voice acting or the fetish? :derpytongue2:

5140471 the voice acting! what do you think I am a freak that ships a brother and sister? I hate though stories!

I was more poking fun at the impossibility of two ponies being their own parents, that's why I said it's the weirdest fetish ever. :derpytongue2:

5140504 gota agree :pinkiesick: thinking of it makes me sick

Such a fetish can't exist anyway. Even if we would stretch logic and laws of nature, Shining Armor and Twilight could never bring forth themselves if they would get together. xD

5140621 yeah it just dose not seem right:unsuresweetie: I mean like sure, a Greek god and goddess brother and sister had 11 kids
dose not mean we should make characters from a kids show do it, that is just in the minds of the Greeks

Everyone likes what he likes (and it's not a kids show as confirmed by the show staff). The only thing were the line should really be drawn is rape and everything else that hurts ponies.
There's no reason for complete anarchy.

5140633 i guess, but it is still so wrong

It's all in the eye of the beholder. :ajsmug: And if two ponies love each other, then they love each other.
Nothing wrong with that. :heart:

5143426 your right, but sibling + sibling is wrong...

i mean, i ship flashlight and a lot of people hate it :rainbowhuh: some make flash gay!
so there are ships that are cannon but are hated...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16