Protect Flurry! 358 members · 250 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Summer Dancer
Group Admin

No, mature fics are not allowed here. Flurry's a baby and it does go against what this group stands for. Thank you!

No heresy
Group Contributor

5097017 :rainbowkiss: Im so happeh!
Finally people get it

Summer Dancer
Group Admin

5097101 Would you like to be admin?

No heresy
Group Contributor

5097112 lol VERY bad idea... I am very very hated on Fimfiction. I actually have people who dedicate their time to follow me around and downvote me. It will be bad press to make me a moderator. Though I am overjoyed to see that you considered me

Summer Dancer
Group Admin

5097119 I'm sorry to hear that. Well, I consider you a friend. :twilightsmile:

No heresy
Group Contributor

5097121 dawwww thank chu ^w^

Passions Star
Group Contributor

Include me as a friend, No Heresy

No heresy
Group Contributor

5130063 awww thank chu :rainbowkiss:

What's this talk about friends? Can I be a friend too :pinkiehappy:? And sorry if this is a bit off-topic... :twilightsheepish:

No heresy
Group Contributor

5130101 perhaps.... there is one requirement of being my friend... you must hate pedophiles.... of course this means almost eveyone can be my friend, but you would be surprised.

5130110 I am a child myself, so, of course, I hate pedophiles. So, friends? :twilightsheepish:

No heresy
Group Contributor

5130121 Of course :twilightsmile:
and if they come for you... let me know.. .the inquisition's blades are thirsty for the blood of the guilty.... :pinkiecrazy:

5130133 I will definitely come to you whenever there are any and if you're bloodthirsty enough. Just don't go too hard on them. They always have a reason to become one (which in my opinion should not be a reason to become a pedophile). For example, a bad upbringing and stuff like that. Anyways, thanks! :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13