Global Support Group 69 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17
EstrellaEssentia
Group Admin

Greetings and thank you for joining the Global Support Group! This is the thread where you can get to know other people in the group. Please follow a format similar to this:

Name: (does not have to be real one)
Bio: (here you can give a short summary of yourself)
Fav Pony:
Fav Story:
OC: (state name, personality, appearance and job if you can)
You are free to add anything else, this is simply a guideline.

(link to Membership Cards)

Blackdust
A unicorn that can't do any magic other than illusions.
Ramen noodles and reading fantasy books
Other ponies that are being mean to anypony
Luna.
TimesX's Heavens Gift

Hello, my name is Hideona Darkle. Not my real name, but it'll do.
I'm just a filly unicorn who loves researching, speculating, reading, studying, music, and the beauty of the natural countryside (even though I live in a city).
I dislike people who attack other people on the internet while using abusive language for no reason at all. Let's just say bullies and abusers.
My favourite pony is Twilight Sparkle - if you haven't noticed -, but I also seem to like Rarity and Celestia.
There are so many stories I have read and yet, I do not have a favourite. Though, as time goes by, perhaps I will grow into having one. I would like it if anyone can refer me to a great FiMfic relating to my favourites.
My OC is a filly unicorn, whose name is Hideona Darkle (surprise, surprise. I used my OC's name, as my name).
I made a vector of her, which is shown in my profile pic.
Let's just say she has a very, very dark past even though she seems quite innocent (*cough* *cough* went on a bloodthirsty rampage as a werewolf *cough* *cough*). She is a student in the "School for Gifted Unicorns" and lost her parents during that bloodthristy rampage. She was adopted by a grandfather with 13 brothers, but lives with the BB (biggest/big brother) of all the rest of the boys, while they are all scattered across Equestria. She is also awfully curious and usually gets into trouble for that.
Anyways, that's all about me! I hope I will get to know all of you. :twilightsmile:

The loser
Group Admin

Name: real name is Thomas W. Crouch,
Bio: im 16 years old, homeschooled, and a hard worker!
Dislikes: hate hard-core clopfics!
Fav Pony: applejack, derpy, and lulu!
Fav Story: Ponyville's Tiny Librarian, and Nightmare Moon's Tiny Adversary!!
im a republican and that's it!
no bloodthirsty rampage for me! lol :raritywink:

EstrellaEssentia
Group Admin

Name: Estrella Essentia
Bio: I am an ENTJ who likes to think about new and exciting ideas from different perspectives. I always try to be practical and understanding.
Likes: modern interior design and art, sketching, graphic design, photography, fandoms, anime, Kpop and musicals
Dislikes: laziness, lack of thought, overly rude and unjustified comments
Fav Pony: Sunset Shimmer
Fav Story: Antipods
OC: Estrella Essentia; see avatar for appearance; one of Canterlot eccentric new architectural design developers/CEO of Essence Design; view this blog for more info.

E l E

Name: Wilhelm Grey
Bio: I love to play video games, I like to get obsessed over one thing then move on to another thing, although I stay obsessed with something for years at a time, and retain information I've learned about it as well as continue to show fondness towards it even after I've stopped obsessing over it.
Likes: Video Games, Anime, Cosplay, Chess, Strategy-Based Games, Kindness, Mystery, Mythology, and Politeness.
Dislikes: Rudeness, Sports (indifferent),
Fav Pony: Pinkie Pie
OC: Jirard of Darkness.
Personality: Jirard is an intelligent individual who hides in shadow, as he is not very strong. He likes to blend in, to stay out of the spotlight.

Name: LightningSword
Bio: Yes. THAT LightningSword. :twilightsheepish::facehoof:
Dislikes: bigotry, bullying, hypocrisy, all the biggies
Fav Pony: :heart::yay::heart:
Fav Story: "The Mane Six Discover Human Music", by Blissey1; highly recommend it!
OC: My main OC is Nocturne, a bat-pony (sort of) stallion with silvery coat, black, blue-streaked mane, red eyes, and a white fedora. Believed to be a ghost story, he lives in the Everfree Forest, scaring ponies away if they get too close. His anger and mistrust are slowly eased away with help from one special Pegasus.

Name: Lucciano Bartolini/Time Reaper
Bio: I'm a INTJ (The Architect) who is a bit nationalistic, Asperger, fond of research and open to new ideas (to a certain degree) and always searching for more information to understand everything (or as much as I can).
Likes: God, Video games, Music (as long as it is good), History, Economy, Politics, Anime, Movies, Writing, Magic Realism, My country, Nature, food, sleep, my family, chalequeo, etc.
Dislikes: Nihilism, The Government of my Country, cowardice, hypocrisy, my own pride, bullying, etc.
Fav Pony: Twilight Sparkle.
Fav Story: Haven't found it yet, I have very high standards that haven't been met (also I'm not counting stories that haven't been finished yet).
OC: The Time Reaper. A being that has control over time itself and is condemned to watch the history of the world (including alternate timelines) and remember every single individual that has borned and died until each timeline has ceased to exist. (The image used for my profile picture is Raziel from the series Legacy of Kain, but it's not how I picture my OC, sadly I can't draw).

Pencil Melody
Group Admin

Name: Melly

Bio: I'm a Christian artist and such who reads like crazy. I like donuts. That sums me up. I'm also a grammar nazi.

Likes: MLP, the Redwall books especially The Bellmaker, drawing, polymer clay, and donuts.

Dislikes: foalcon, clop, fake smiles, people who smile with wide creepy eyes.

Fav Pony: Fluttershy! :yay:

Fav Story: A Visit from a Lion and a Lamb and anything written by Bluegrass Brookes

OC: Lol, she's Pencil Melody (see avatar for appearance). Her job is creating and selling artwork and jewelry. XD, she doesn't have much of a story.

Did I mention that I :heart: donuts.

~Melly~

Name: CptBrony
Bio: I'm a college student studying Engineering Physics, and plan on joining the military for special operations.
Likes: Honesty, kindness, respectfulness, Ponies, Scuba Diving, Martial Arts, building stuff/inventing
Dislikes: Dishonesty, cruelty, people who do or want bad things and hurt others, thuggery
Fav Pony: Shining Armor/Big Macintosh, followed close by Luna
Fav Story: Keeping it Simple by Ivory Piano
OC: I have several now-
Amel: Earth Pony, alabaster with brown/blonde mane and tail, grew up in Saddle Arabia
Colm Winds: Navy blue earth pony, yellow streaks through dark mane
Yafid: Griffon mercenary, grudge against a Young Man who defeated him and his crew and left only him alive
Aprotelese: Squad leader in elite Nighthawks special mission unit, team was KIA during mission in dragon lands with USAF PJs Duke and Frost (Frost also KIA)
I have more but they aren't key to the stories like these ones

Name: Kerum Kendall/Rordan the Carrion Crow
Bio: College Student, Amateur Anthropologist, Amateur Writer, Amateur Historian, INTJ (the Architect), Asperger, Nationalist, Moralist, Folklorist... list goes on and on. Simply I find people fascinating and I am proud of who I am and enjoying pushing the boundaries of what defines me as a person.
Likes: Playing Video Games, Reading, Writing, Thinking, Debating, Researching, Morals, History, Humanity, Movies, Folklore, Traveling, Singing, Speaking, Family, Heritage, ect.
Dislikes: Bullying, Injustice, the US/state Government, dishonesty, hypocrisy, oppression in general.
Fav Pony: I don't really have a favorite (cause I think all the characters bring something to the table) but those I can connect with is- Twilight Sparkle, Lyra Heartstrings, Sweetie Bell, and Luna.
Fav Story: Forgot the title but the premise was the Mane Six was sent back to some of the darkest moments in human history to retrieve their elements back. Enjoyed the idea, thought it could have been fleshed out more.
OC: Rordan the Carrion Crow is a creature of ancient magic who can see the past, the present, and the future. He is wise beyond his years and is a trickster who enjoys meddling in the affairs of others, with the best intentions of course. Through magic, illusion, and manipulation he pushes those in certain directions so they may learn a lesson, something about themselves, or about others, which will make them better overall.

A historian huh? What do you like to study?

5139702 My special area of study is Militarist, National, and Peoples' History, particularly of the 20th, 19th, and 18th centuries, thou I do dabble in ancient and medieval history some.

Hm, then we'd be in the same field. Good, I like a challenge...

5139743 Happy to oblige.

Name: Fanficfinest12/FanficOfFaith

Bio: I am Malaysian whose religion is Islam. I am came in an international school near my house. I'm a decent and humble person who respects all religions and color people (white, black and brown). I don't mock other religions as I have learned to respect others and learn to care. I want to travel around the world for knowledge and gain experience. I believe in God (Allah) and there is no god but God. I am researching things on my computer about history and sciences

Likes: Doing good deeds such as praying to God, read books (sometimes I'll get lazy on that), kindness, honesty, patience, truthful, respectful, treating others with care, generosity, helping the poor, traveling around the world, my parents, history, mathematics, science, religious studies and every subjects, cats, cute animals, courage and bravery.

Dislikes: Cruelty, laziness, disrespectfulness, rude, bullying, dishonesty, U.S Government, mocking people's religion and color, racism, hypocrisy, oppression, tyranny and other bad deeds and doing bad deeds, bigotry.

Fav Pony: All of the Mane 6, Starlight Glimmer, Sunset Shimmer and Trixie Lulamoon

Fav Stories: Brian Jacko's stories about SiC, Transformers: Fall of Equestria

OC: Although I didn't make any of my stories, I would make my character as Heaven Faith, meant in Arabic 'Jannah Iman'. He is an earth pony whose religion is Islam from Saddle Arabia and also believe in God. He came to Equestria when he was dead by a car crash and turned as a pony in Saudi Arabia whose his real name was Abu Hamzah. He has a white coat, a black beard, wearing a white outfit and black kopiak (A Muslim hat). His cutie mark is a crescent and a star. He is a kind, patient and humble pony who does not want to see people or ponies hurt. He does not like doing bad deeds and wanting to know knowledge around the world.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17