The Bronies' Archive 114 members · 769 stories
Comments ( 58 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 58
TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

Howdy ponies! Some of you may be aware that a while back, some of the better known brony artists worked together to form a collaboration, as part of raising money for charity. It was called the Massive Smile Project and I'll link it below.

I had a great idea recently. Some of those artists havve moved on, But we could do our own collaboration. I want to do a massive Winter-wrap up project with you guys and Ponysquare.

Heres where YOU come in. To make this work, we will need Brony voices, their oc's, people who are good at putting voices to songs and animators.
If you fit the bill for any of these roles, then PLEASE contact me, either here in PM or in the comments, on PonySquare under Fluffle Puff or my email at tp0jaygas@gmail.com.

If you want to sing, I want you to send me a sample, same goes for animating and song creating.

Who knows, we could make something big out of this I woud love to!!

in the meantime, stay frosty!

typervader
Group Admin

5625859 I would love to help out. I cant sing, or animate, or make songs, but I'm sure I can find something.

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

This sounds wonderful!!! Depending on what you want to do, could you make sure to send a sample my way, so I can check it out? If you really wanted, you could send me a voice sample, an animation sample and a music sample and I could review them all and place you accordingly?

typervader
Group Admin

5625904 Well, as I just said, I can't sing or animate, but what kind of voice sample do you need?

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

Oops sorry, I misread what you said XD

Well, we could get a narrator to list the names in the credits, depending on how big this gets, I may need another person to help me manage the people and figure what will work and what won't. Do you have any experience in leading or managing groups of people, or coming up with ideas?

typervader
Group Admin

5625924 Coming up with ideas im great at, and it just depeneds on how large the group gets.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

I could help with organizing events, and if iu need some data storage I've got a spare drive hanging around.

typervader
Group Admin

5625924 I could also give you my OC if you want, and anything else besides the art derpartment I'm good with

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

Alright, sounds like a good plan. Our biggest priority is getting more people, more singers, animators and track creators.

Techie, you any good at Singing, animating or song creating?

typervader
Group Admin

5627119 Alright, I posted a few links around. Anything else? I have an OC, I'm great with ideas, and I could try my hand at a few others things

5625859 I have OCs, voices for each, and I'd like to believe I'm at least decent at singing and song-writing.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5627119 Eh, singing maybe. Depends on what the lyrics are, considering my mild speech impediment. (Still can't pronounce impediment out loud without trying several times)

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

5627198 Alright, if you guys have skype, let me know your names, We are starting a chat

typervader
Group Admin

5627290 Typervader is my skype name

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5627290 I don't have skype, only google hangouts.

typervader
Group Admin

5627300 You are a fucking twat. No one uses fking google hangouts

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

I'm also pretty busy with homework, and I've got tests in two classes tomorrow...

typervader
Group Admin

5627306 Srs, Google Hangouts? Lol, I really havent heard someone use that in forever.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5627310 *Raises hand* I've used it since it was first released...

typervader
Group Admin

5627316 Really? Huh, Ok. We could use Discord, it's something you don't have to download.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5627318 Ok. I'll make a Discord account.

typervader
Group Admin

5627321 Well it depends on if Twilightdash wants to

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5627322 I can wait. I've got homework.

typervader
Group Admin

5627326 Well I do too, but I can mutlitask

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5627329 ...and study, and update some stories, and edit another story, and continue working on a commissioned story for another user.

typervader
Group Admin

5627331 Working on 4 collabs, have my own stoires, and write an essay

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5627334 *Claps*

ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY MULTITASKER.

typervader
Group Admin

5627336 :D Although I don't do them all at once

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5627338 Oh. Well, I am doing all the things I mentioned at once. I've finished the second chapter of one of my stories and published it just a few minutes ago.

typervader
Group Admin

5627345 Lol, I swtich to do different things, but at times it becomes all of them.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5627350 Good for you. :twilightsmile:

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

Wha is Discord again???

typervader
Group Admin

5627373 Its a chat service like Skype that you don't need to download. You can make chat rooms and invite people with an easy link.

5627303 I do, actually. And so do a crap-tonne of people on here.

typervader
Group Admin

5627382 Huh, Ok then. Didnt know that

typervader
Group Admin

5627373 https://discordapp.com.

You make a profile and make a room. There would be a link to invite people. If you want, I can go ahead and make the room to show you.

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

Well, I'm going to need your sampled so I can decide where to put you. And can you get Discord on mobile?

typervader
Group Admin

5627393 Yes. I'm still not sure what to give you as a sample. What do you want?

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

5627393 Maybe. Ill send a voice clip tomorrow. I really need to finish this homework packet.

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

5627397 Can you play an instrument??

typervader
Group Admin

5627429 Not really no. And you can get Discord on mobile if my answer confused you.

I can't: Draw, Animate, Sing, Play/Make Music
I can: Write, Sorta VA, come up with ideas

I am not the best at making songs either

TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

5627432 VA? whats that?

typervader
Group Admin
TwilightAppleDash
Group Admin

5627438 Alright, whats your Discord name?

typervader
Group Admin

5627444 No no, that isn't how it works. There should be a invite button, and there is a link you can post.

http://imgur.com/a/Fhh4p

Make sure you click the never expires button.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 58