Those Feeling Left Out or Unpopular 499 members · 3,903 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

I've put a lot of heart and soul into my newest story, and so far have published two chapters. It has managed to get at least two commenters, but for some reason viewership has just been so incredibly slow compared to stories that came before it. I tried making this story more interesting from the start in hopes that the pace wouldn't be so slow, and that there'd be enough mystery to hook people. So far though, it's gotten lower viewership than it's predecessors on release days and I don't know how to build more interest with it.

If anyone wants to check it out I'd really appreciate it. It's gotten some commentary, but if you have other thoughts you'd like to leave on the story, I would totally appreciate that too!

ENight Terrors
Are you afraid of the dark? Do you ever have a dream so frighteningly vivid that you swore it was real?.. When Silver Eclipse encountered the Phantom in his dream, he learned that you're never too old to be afraid of the monsters in the dark...
TikiBat · 51k words  ·  21  1 · 418 views

Anytime you make a thread like this, I always read the title with 'lunch' in it instead of 'launch'. :rainbowlaugh:

Bookmarked the story, I'll try to eventually get to it when my schedule has freed up a bit. Right now, I'm "I haven't even seen the G5 movie yet" kind of busy.

In all fairness I did have a pretty weak lunch too. For real though, thanks, I appreciate it and hope you’ll enjoy it

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3