To The Socially Awkward 74 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22
FrostingOrb1766
Group Admin

Get something off your chest, wether you're a good artist or bucking depressed like I am (not suicidally depressed, it's pretty much the exact opposite of that) or anything in between, Because I don't have many friends.

Well, this seems to be the place for it, so why not?

I don't like the idea of being thought of as a bigot. I don't believe in hating people who are different from me simply because they're different from me. There's nothing wrong with someone simply because they have a different skin tone, gender, or sexual orientation. But more than once, on this site and elsewhere, I've made comments that have inclined people towards thinking that I'm a racist or that I'm homophobic.

I don't want to be a problem, but I also feel like I have the right to express myself. Alas, doing the latter seems to cause the former.

I'm introverted, I don't like people (as a general rule, I will not talk to people I don't know because I just don't feel like it.), and I am minorly depressed.

Wow, that felt good. Oh, and when I was 2 or 3, I sniffed a lot of Play-doh (This may explain a few things, wink wink)

FrostingOrb1766
Group Admin

First time I've seen use of the word "bigot".

FrostingOrb1766
Group Admin

You.. sniffed.. Playdough?

(This may explain a few things, wink wink)

What things? I know not about you.

5548675 Really? I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad.

5548686 I was 3 and very stupid XD

I'm the Babadook. Ba-ba-ba dook, dook, dooK! Just a Halloween name, though, my usual name is The Nameless Knight, formerly known as StalkerPony. I've been writing since I was about 6-7, always with a focus on horror. I discovered fantasy when I was 13, and write a lot of that too. I'm also a huge of the post apocalyptic genre; Fallout, Metro 2033, The Road and so on. In fanfiction, which I started with in 2012, I combine all of these whenever I can. I suck at taking criticism and have very thin skin, which have put me in bad situations with other users from time to time.

Because of a very personal phobia/fear/paranoia, I've haven't dared going outside for almost two years, until now that it's finally starting to give in..

Feel free to check out my stories, I welcome all readers and comments!

Heyo, everyone. I'm just another average derp. Caldoric's my name, and ADD/ADHD's my pain. I have a tendency to mutter to myself at times, particularly when I'm playing out a situation in my head, or when I'm frustrated with customers.

Oh, did I not mention that I work in the Toys department at my local department store? Yeah, it's not all fun and games back there. I tend to have the most problems with certain folks of either Slavic or East Indian descent, who seem to want a discount on goddamn everything. Not all of them, mind you, just a select few who seem to be either completely dense, or deliberate assholes. It's not often, but it's enough to almost give the entire demographic a bad name.

Oh, and i have a tendency to rant sometimes.

FrostingOrb1766
Group Admin

That name though...

FrostingOrb1766
Group Admin

I myself was stupid in more was than one in my time prior to age... 10 or so.

FrostingOrb1766
Group Admin

It's mostly a different way of saying "I don't know what that means".

5552869 Oh. Well, Dictionary.com defines a bigot as...

a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

Which isn't me.

Hi, I've been a passive observer on this site for four years, should probably do something about that. Finally joined the adult world and got a job, made me realize I should've been making friends on here forever ago. So how ya doing?

Hello there everyone, if this is the place to get something off one's chest I suppose I could start with my sleeping issues. I'm taking medicine which does help, but I do wish I didn't have to take it at all but because of my high energy levels I have no choice sadly.

5546557 I'm Keam. I'm 17, I consider myself a good artist and a good fanfic writer and I hate myself cuz why not?

5555103 Aww, don't hate yourself.:fluttershysad: I'm sure there's nothing about yourself to hate!

5555106 Haha thanks that's sweet of you but I have like -100 in self esteem so yeah I'm pretty sure there is, including my bad self esteem

Comment posted by Kriysix deleted Oct 11th, 2016

5546557 Hi, I'm Sabata. The idiot who only feels like doing stupid hipster displaced stories.

FrostingOrb1766
Group Admin

At least you didn't sniff glue, that gets you high.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22