To The Socially Awkward 74 members · 9 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

I kind of feel like it would be nice to give some people in this group story ideas if they don't already have some :)
I don't actually have any right now, but maybe if I could get the convo going...

So here's a thought: Heartswarming Eve comes about and RD thinks it's a good idea to prank her friends, hooves are pointed, and everyone starts hijinking (is that a word?) others.

Good luck, whoever attempts that feat.

FrostingOrb1766
Group Admin

Story ideas? Well... someone dies and is reincarnated as a new life who happens to be blind, and her past life contacts her through dreams and teaches her about all thing visual on a daily basis, even teaching her to play piano.

5548666 That is an excellent suggestion.. I may have to take you up on that idea.

FrostingOrb1766
Group Admin

It was actually an idea I previously had, and it was the first to come to mind when I checked the group forum.

5548258 Hmm, in that case if we're giving out story ideas I might as well give one out that I might never get around to. Here it is:

Basically, the human six get recruited to become Power Rangers when the son of Zedd and Rita, Thrax (The guy from those two Operation Overdrive episodes) returns and wants to continue his parents legacy of evil. Later, Sunset or Flash Sentry becomes the Green Ranger with the other taking up the mantle of the White Ranger.

5553093 I have no clue what Power Rangers are, but it sounds like a neat crossover.

5554988 Trust me, if you grew up in the 90s or early 2000S like I did, you'd know. Just look them up on Netflix if you have it. I highly recommend Dino Thunder or RPM.

5555081 I did grow up in that time frame, however, I was too much of a reader to pay any attention to that sort of thing.

5555641 Hey, reading's always good.:twilightsmile:

5555644 In the words of RD: I'm "An Egghead" XD :rainbowlaugh: :twilightsheepish:

Red Dwarf crossover! so many things to go wrong in so many ways! you could even have equestria be a wax-droid planet, and it would fit cannon. or equestria could be full of GELFs (genetically engineered life forms). either way, when you add the boys from the dwarf, the world is doomed.

want to really mess with people? evolve angel the bunny. there is a red dwarf RPG, and it has rules for bunnies.... evil, vicious bunnies. a crew of fluttershy, holographic pinkie, a life form evolved from a bunny, and a mechanoid pony....

personally, i expect they are all still stuck in 'better than life' as that would be the most sensible explanation of the plot...

5566217 I'm not entirely sure what this 'Red Dwarf' of which you speak is, but your bit about evolving Angel gave me an idea for a Pokemon crossover... For this I thank you.

5601582 :pinkiegasp: OTHER PEOPLE ARE ALIVE!! :pinkiegasp:

You don't say..? :trixieshiftright:

Save for the entertainment value, I got nearly noting from that video other than that 'Red Dwarf' is a television show. And I don't happen to have it in the vast collection of television shows that I own on DvD. So R.I.P.

:)

Well, I got bored one day and set out to find a strange but perhaps do-able plotline for someone. The catch-- I had to use the internet.
Dun dun duuuuun!
Here's a few of the oddities I came across on my journey:

-After witnessing a murder, a group of old ladies goes on a killing spree.
-A Santa impersonator has a limited time to create a flying circus.
-An alligator wrestler buys a gateway to another world.

The last one could be a HiE if anypony is willing to go through the hassle of attempting such a weird and kooky idea. But hey, go for it if you want. Whatever floats your boat.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16