The Flash Fan Group 36 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Chase123
Group Admin

I have a feelling that H.R Wells will die in this season, and for Season 4, I want a new Wells
I am dying to see and really hope that Earth 1 Wells will be able to come on as a regular. He's the Wells talking to Tess in season 1, that later Thawne killed and whose identity he took over.
I mainly want to see him on the show because this Wells looks awesome. He is sweet, funny and just seems like a really nice guy. He would be a great mentor!
How would the show bring him back? Cisco can vibe alternate timelines, so maybe the writers can figure out a way to make it work!!
If Earth 1 Wells ever does appear.....I want him as a regular!!!!
I like Harry, but I would much rather prefer Earth 1 Wells.

How would the show bring him back? Cisco can vibe alternate timelines, so maybe the writers can figure out a way to make it work!!

Didn't Legends of Tomorrow explain that once the Timeline had set the changes become reality? Also multipuleworlds theory isn't a excuse as Eddie whipped his descendant from the timeline by killing himself, something that shouldn't happen in multiple worlds theory.

Before you aruge the only reason the Reverse Flash still exists is because of the Speed Force protecting a Timeline remnant in order to prevent a bigger Paradox with the fact Thrawn was whipped from existence, which if he wasn't their renders his non-existence nonexistent.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2