The Flash Fan Group 36 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Hello, all. I'm working on the very first story that brings Future Barry Allen, alias Savitar, to Equestria. I was thinking that the Savitar armor would have some sort of acronym, like how Firestorm is an acronym. While I was able to make the "T.A." part of it stand for "Tachyon Augmented," as I'm pretty sure that's where the blue on Savitar's suit comes from. But, I need help with the rest of it. Ideas?

5934209 Suit Accelerating Velocities/Invoking Tachyon Augmented Running.

How's this:

Supreme Armored Velocity Inducing Tachyon Augemented... I need help with that last R.

Scientific
Advance
Valocity
Interstellar
Tachyon
Augmented
Robotics
S.A.V.I.T.A.R. on my first try no brainer

I could maybe understand 'robotics' because of how the suit opens up, but 'interstellar?' Neither the suit nor Future Barry have anything to do with outer space.

All kidding aside, I was under the impression that Barry had moved beyond tachyon enhancement to go faster. Plus, none of these acronyms get to the heart of why Future Barry wears the Savit-Armor in the first place. That suit is meant to protect him from the immense friction and static electricity that would otherwise build up and burn Future Barry to a crisp, because the Flash suit doesn't cut it anymore at his speeds.

Also, I can't imagine Future Barry trying to give the suit an acronym-based name. Setting aside the fact that this Barry is a murderous sociopath with a God complex, the only person who would try to name the suit is Cisco, and there is no way in hell he would willingly build that thing. Maybe if Future Barry threatened to phase his hand through Cisco's heart, but not willingly.

5934857 oooooo i seee. Interestin.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7