My Little Pony: The Movie 264 members · 126 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

6121083 Y' know, I think that I'm even MORE eager and anxious to see the movie now after watching this!

October 6th can-NOT get here soon enough for me!!!

Eeeeeeeee...........!!!

So True!! just only 2 weeks left to go and we will make it to that long awaited day at last! :pinkiehappy:

6121136 Yup!
And I know!
Now all I gotta do is keep an eye on the local theaters to make double-sure that it's coming to one of them, especially the Wentzville Tower 12 B&B Theater here in town!
So far, though, according to their website, the only two dates that they have (so far) are October 10th and 24th, but I'm hoping that they add more dates to it soon.
I mean, they've got every day of this month so far, from the 20th right up to the 28th, then, like I said, they have October the 10th and the 24th listed, then it jumps from Oct. 24th to November 2nd to Nov. 8th.
So I'm guessing that their schedule is just incomplete at the moment, as this theater is open EVERY DAY of the danged WEEK!

So, as I said, I'm keepin' a VERY tight eye on it, 'cause I really don't want to ask my sis and brother-in-law to drive me all the way to O'Fallon (MO), Warrenton, or even St. Charles, if it's going to be shown at the one here in town.
(I'll even call the main office at the theater if I have to.)

And it BETTER be! I have waited so LONG for this movie to hit the theaters!!!

6121443 :eeyup: Been waiting TOO long for this for the local theater to fudge up and not have it.

same here. I have been waiting so long and I really don't want to miss the launch date of the movie. that's why I am so going to see it on the day it comes out :raritywink:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13