My Little Pony: The Movie 264 members · 126 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

-drives to theater before work on friday-

-Walks up to the ticket counter-

Theater employee: Hi Sir! Are you interested in seeing the new Blade Runner movie, It's supposed be awesome!
Me: Nah, I'm here to see My little pony movie
Theater employee: Uhh, I didn't quite hear that right, You said you wanted to watch MyLittlepony the movie? You don't appear to be under 12 years old?

Ugh.... I really really want to watch the movie in the theaters, But I don't have anyone to go with, So now it's going to look awkward just me going, and I'm afraid of what people will think of me...

It's even worse when you work in the cinema, meaning everyone there knows you.

How will they know if you're going to watch it or not?

Where I live, I have to wait until November :twilightangry2::twilightangry2::twilightangry2: :fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry: :raritycry::raritycry::raritycry:

First I have to buy the ticket, than they have to scan it when entering, they'll see me entering and leaving the one room where the movie is shown, not to mention the guy that sells ice during the commercials, and they'll probably notice if I would try to lie about which movie I'll watch.
Which is why I decided to play it straight and already told some I'll watch it.

Actually some of my coworkers at the cinema seemed genuinely interested when I told them how good the show is. One was even interested in watching the movie with me. And then there was one who was like "Don't worry, I believe you it's a good show, but I'll still make some jokes because it sounds so weird". I like my coworkers.

6122486 Well, for one thing, whatever movie you go see is your business, and your's alone.

The only thing that theater employee should have said was something along the lines of "Thank you for your patronage, sir, and I hope you enjoy your movie."
And that's it.
NO ONE has the right to comment on what you want to see when you go to the theater, and they sure as hell don't have the right say something like what that one did.

Heck, I'm 60, and I plan on going and seeing it in one of the local theaters, and if the ticket taker/sellers asks me (I don't think they would, but still......) "Oh, are you here to see it with your grandchildren", my answer will simply be:
"No, I'm single, I don't have any grandkids, and I'm here to watch it for myself, 'cause I love My Little Pony, and I have since the first one in the 80's."
Simple as that.

-sees that dialogue- oh that's so how it's going down for me when I see the MLP Movie next month! :pinkiehappy:

Thank you, This was funny to see your reactions. xD Anyways, I'll probably just go regardless of what happens. Lol.

I'll wait until someone uploads the CAM version onto a cartoon/movie site and save me ten bucks of going to the theater.

I see animated movies like the smurfs lost village and captain underpants (awesome movie for fans of the books) at my local cinema and never had problems

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13