Changelings are Cinnamon Rolls 233 members · 206 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
NavelColt
Group Admin

Hello, fellow literary writers and readers. :twilightsmile: Please introduce yourself here for other members! You can include what sorts of genres you like to read, what genres you like to write, any thoughts and opinions on changelings and the roles they play in the show (please keep it tactful!), etc.

My name is NavelColt. :rainbowdetermined2: I'm a Slice of Life and Comedy writer who tends to write a lot of fluff. :scootangel: I adore cute things, because I think our world is full of way too much cynicism, cruelty and general crap that comes when dealing with human beings. I adore the new changelings, I actually think the unique colors are great. Let's me pick out the blue ones and put them at the front of the line for hugs. :raritywink:

I started this group to organize all changelings fictions on the site that contain Slice of Life, Comedy and feels within them, because there certainly are a lot of them. Changelings need love, and no better way to do that then to give it to them from the getgo. :heart:

5908246 I'm Magi Tail Welkin, I'm from the UK.

My writing I'd say is a mixed bag. Slice of Life, a dash of comedy, I like romance.

I was amazed and hooked by the Reformed Changelings. For a while I'd been thinking about what my OC would be and then To Where and Back Again came out.

I'm currently writing a story which has a Reformed Changeling as the main character of a Slice of Life sub-plot.

NavelColt
Group Admin

5926100 Very nice! I totally agree, I was hooked by the new bug ponies. To me they're mysterious like the flutterponies of G1, and have a lot of potential for having a unique kind of magic. And that's awesome that you're making a changeling OC. I have a few OCs but no changeling ones. I, too, may have to change that.

Definitely add your story whenever it's published! I know I'll take a look.

Hello I'm The One and The Only. The one and only 'what' you ask? I have no idea. I like to write comedy and read comedy stories. I'm writing a story about a changeling called Snew P. That pretty much sums up the whole idea. I am into many of the slice of life stories and am working on one as well though it doesn't have changeling in it (yet) I'm very glad to part of this group. Oh! and if you find any run away OC's let me know.

Hello. I'm Eskerata, a middle-aged guy with thinning hair, missing teeth and a love of ponies and changelings. I have written several stories about changelings for years, the last two being sad stories. I have written horror and comedy tales as well.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5