Pandemic 284 members · 30 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

When creating this universe, did you have any idea where Discord came from? because you have explained roughly the history of this world like the history of its creation?

Nothing is finalized, there I have two different competing ideas, and I'm unsure if ASGeek had a clear plan for him. I am leaving it in limbo in my stories because it doesn't need to be answered. ASGeek might have some plan for his origin story, and I'm not stepping on that if it isn't plot-significant. I believe Lawra had some vague plans involving Discord, but I'm unsure if she plans to pursue that.

The only thing I have noted for Discord is he is capable of moving between universes on his own and is not restricted to just the two primary universes used in the canon stories. He stats in the Equestrian universe most of the time because he just finds it more interesting, but he does on and off penetrate Earth's dream realm (just because he thinks it is fun to have the Dreamwardens scramble to chase him out), and he takes passing glances at other universes from time to time much like someone flipping channels on a TV to see if there is anything good to watch.

what are these ideas?

Actually, it is three ideas.
1) He's a inherent part of existence, while anything exists, chaos exists, and gives he personification.

2) He's a last survivor of the universe that Jeg'galla'gamp'pi was originally part of, and is unbound by the rules of later universes.

3) In a twist on the series finale, he really is Grogar, only he ended up being consumed and twisted by his own magic, warping him and his mind into something so different you could effectively say that Grogar is dead since he has been warped so dramatically from who he originally was. While the series finale is not part of the Pandemic Universe, it would explain why he was so easily able to pretend to be Grogar without slipping up. Who knows how to play the part if Grogar better than Grogar himself?

I like idea no. 3 the most, although no. 2 is also good, I wonder if someday it will be explained what Jeg'galla'gamp'pi is ?

and it would be theoretically possible in this universe to create a transformation spell capable of turning someone into a draconequus ?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6