The Official Generation Five Site 702 members · 2,004 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
RedRanger3142
Group Admin

Several times in the past now I’ve teased an upcoming project: a G5 Tokusatsu inspired humans in Equestria series (along with possibly a G4 prequel series). I’ve written up some rough drafts for this project and while I want to continue working on it, there are other projects I have that are either in the works or are currently ongoing that I want to finish before putting all my effort into the Tokusatsu project. But given how many projects there are I can’t decide which ones to focus on. So today I’m asking readers and writers alike to help me decide which projects (if any) I should complete before putting my weight behind my main passion project.

Projects in the works

1. Two sequels to my most recent work, The Princess Problem
  2. A one shot where Sunny and Blaize operate as vigilantes in Maretime Bay
  3. A G4 one shot starring Thorax and an adult Flurry Heart in which Flurry reflects on her life in the aftermath of her father’s funeral

Ongoing projects

1. A G4 if what story in which Gallus runs away from Griffinstone and ends up meeting and befriending Silverstream several years before the events of the first season of FIM
  2. My first ever story posted online, a G5 EQG story. I’ve being meaning to go back and rewrite the currently existing chapters given I wasn’t very familiar with G5 when I started writing and chapters 4-6 of MYM have since been released

Works on other sites
While most of my fan works are done here, I occasionally publish stuff on Wattpad and AO3 as well, mostly things related to other fandoms.

1. A Pipp x Misty one shot on AO3. If you’re wondering why I can’t post it here it’s because the story contains lyrics from Taylor Swift’s Enchanted
  2. A review of a thousand page long Pokémon fan comic on Wattpad. My proofreader recommended against continuing this review given the sheer length of the fan comic.

So which projects should I focus on? Let me know in the comments down below. (Also, apologies to anyone who finds it annoying that I’m asking this in the group thread).

The ideas seems good, though its best to not ship Misty and Pipp for now, due to them being step siblings...

the others seems good and interesting

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2