The Luna (is BEST Pone) Contest! 17 members · 3 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15
PixelMoon
Group Admin

"Luna is overrated. "

~A hurtful pony

Greetings, everypony! If thou knows us well enough, then you should know that we art Princess Luna, and we adore her so much. It gives us passion to be someone we love. And after finding someone who shares that love, we art proud to introduce...

The Luna (is BEST Pone) Contest!

Everypony knows this is the best pony!

The objective is to get more stories revolving around Luna. We love her so much, and want to share our ll he with FIMfiction. We encourage everypony to make an attempt at this contest, no matter is you think you won't win.

We want the type of Luna that isn't in war or something like that. The happier Luna, if you wanna say. So if you please, no dark tag. And now knowing all of this, let's get down to business, dears.

THE PROMPT

We art going to follow in Aragón's contest setup if you hadn't noticed. We aren't going to have a bunch of Luna stories without aiming for anything in particular. So the prompt that all stories have to follow is...

Luna [×]

Well, what did you expect? This is a Luna contest! But that isn't the point. The x is for you to decide what happens after that and fill in the blanks. For instance:

Luna, My Love!

In this case, your story has to run along the lines of Luna and her love, whether it be a mare or stallion. Please note that your story has to deal with the prompt you have as well.

Another one is:

Luna The Princess of Snuggles!

This one would go with our story, The Princess of Snuggles. This is because it deals with Luna snuggling.

This prompt is very flexible. For your story to qualify past the prompt it at least has to include Luna's name in it. Such as:

Why, Luna!

This prompt could be for a story that has Luna doing something silly that has another going, "why the fuck did you do that?"

So, yeah! Also, please note that only one prompt per story. And once one is used, nopony else can use it. If you enter this contest, please PM me your prompt and we will tell you if you can use it. Note that this is first come, first served! Once you have been giving our okay, you can start writing the story! And then we will put your prompt on thee end of this post so everyone knows.

Any questions, just PM us. Fair warning, we may send a picture of Luna.

THEE PRIZES

Most important thing about a contest; the prizes. We art incredibly sorry, but there will be no money prizes. Those who boo please go fuck yourselves right now.

•FIRST PLACE: A full color art commission of one pony done by us (PixelMoon)
•SECOND PLACE: Another commission of one pony, but with only black and white and sometimes maybe where we think color is needed
•THIRD PLACE: A story review of any choice

If there art any questions about to any of thee prizes, or if someone would like to donate money to the first prize winner, please PM us.

THEE RULES

Alight, let's get to the pain in the ass.

•Story has to be written and summited before

MAY 13th at 11:59 P. M. in EASTERN TIME ZONE.

If ya don't know what time that is then figure it out. No later than, sorry.
•The Prompt you use has to be used by nopony else. The prompt is yours and yours alone. It also has to been PMed to us before you write the story.
•The story has to be written after today. Any stories written in the past will not be accepted.
•The maximum word limit is 15,000 words. It can be rounded to that number, so as long as it appears to be 15k when rounded, you art fine.
•NO Mature stories. Teen rated stories can have the sex tag, but please only use it for sexual references and stuff like that.
•Story has to be completed when the contest is over.
•Stories must have Princess Luna as a tag. It wouldn't be a contest about Luna without her tag, would it? Other tags art allowed as well such as Twilight Sparkle.
•In the story’s long description, add a line explaining that it’s an entry for this contest along with it's prompt.
•Story must be summited into this group to be a part of the contest.

Entered Prompts

Even Luna has Nightmares

~Creativa-Artly01

Luna, the combatant

~Crono411

Good? Good. If you have any questions about the contest or Princess Luna pictures me PM me. (Especially if they art Princess Luna pictures!)

And that's it. Best of lucks, people!

So do we get assigned prompts claim our own, duel to the death for them...?

PixelMoon
Group Admin

You decidewhat your prompt will be,and then message me to see if it is available.

Luna-Even the Princess of the Dream Realm Has Nightmares. What do you think?

Comment posted by Creativa-Artly01 deleted Feb 14th, 2018
EEven Luna (The Princess of the Night) has Nightmares
Even though she may help ponies in their dreams and their nightmares, doesn't mean she doesn't have nightmares herself.
Creativa-Artly01 · 6k words · 754 views

Here is my story. It will be to 10,000 words before the official date. I promise.

PixelMoon
Group Admin

The story doesn't have to be at 10,000 words. That is the limit. So don't go any higher than the estimated number of 10,000.

Bummer... I wanted to have my Luna story I just finished to participate, but it is 13.5k words. At least there is one more Luna story in the world

PixelMoon
Group Admin

I suppose maybe since there isn't many entries, you could put on yours in.

6338406 If you allow that, perhaps you should increase the word count by a little? Only for other stories that may come.

I don’t want to impose is all.

PixelMoon
Group Admin

The maximum word limit is 15,000 words.

The story doesn't have to be at 10,000 words. That is the limit. So don't go any higher than the estimated number of 10,000.

So.... which is it?

PixelMoon
Group Admin

Oh yes, I changed the limit. It used to be 10k, but now it is 15k.

Okay cool beans. Grazi.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15