Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16
FourShadow
Group Admin

Okay, so I've got a big collection of short suggestions and ideas that you guys have suggested to me, including stuff I came up with on my own. So lets do a big breakdown of everything that has been suggested to me so far, and or ideas that I think I can handle well along with stuff I really would like to do.

Adventures In Superhero Work

Keeping up with the reputation of being superheroes on the news, the Song Of The Sea all perform some superhero work of their own to keep up the image.

Invincible!

The Dazzlings aren't the only ones popular in school. There's also the popular and very pompous... Wallflower.

Suggested by Sonicfan05

Apples To The Core

Applejack's brother, who's been away in college returns upon hearing the news about Applebloom's coma.

Suggested by Scholary-Cimmerian

Golden Angel

Trixie is TERRIFIED of going to the dentist, and the only one to accompany her is Adagio.

Zapping Rainbows

After a defeat in a soccer game against some of Crystal Prep's Shadowbolts, Rainbow Dash sulks away in complete anger. Until an indigo haired girl comes to offer some company.

Suggested by Scholarly-Cimmerian

Rocking The Class

Having spent so much time divided and now reunited again, Vinyl and Octavia decide to spend their day off together! Only problem... what to do?

Heat Of The Battle

In this multi-part adventure, Adagio and her team of Wondercolts band together to fight against a common foe; Cloudsdale High. Pranks start happening left and right, and now they've taken the fight into the world of paintball competition. Will they win? Or are they going to be taken out just like they were from the school they once attended?

Father's Day

In attempt to make up for so much lost time spent together and to escape the dreadfulness, Amethyst takes her father out to dinner for Father's Day!

Who's The Maneiac?

The maniacal Masked Matterhorn and her band of wicked Power Ponies have a plan to rule over Maretropolis, forever!

Masters Of The Ninja Arts

The Dazzlings spent much time in Japan, learning the art of the ninja. And as Lyra speaks on her time there, the Sirens recollect their memories of their time in Japan...

Triagio Spin-Offs

First Date!

Having never been on a first date, Trixie asks Adagio out on a first date. Only problem is she didn't plan everything else out from there... awkwardness ensues.

My Dinner With Trixie

Adagio has never met Trixie's parents before, and she would like to meet them in person. Unfortunately, Trixie hasn't told them that she's dating, or even that she's... gay. Awkwardness ensues.

Suggested by Sonicfan06

Beach Time!

Plenty of time to kick back and relax in the sunshine. And it means some girlfriend and girlfriend time at the beach. Flusterness ensues!

Suggested by Scholary-Cimmerian

Nurse Back To Heatlh

A short involving Trixie who has succumbed to sickness, and Adagio comes over to try and get her back to her health once again. With some additional motivation, and things that she knew that Trixie would like to see :raritywink:

Suggested by CSC,

Happy Birthday, Trixie!

Its Trixie's birthday today, and Adagio is determined to make this the best birthday ever!

Magic Act!

Trixie wants to get back into the field of performing again, but she needs practice. Luckily she's got Adagio to act as her audience!

Suggested by CSC

That's all I got for the Triagio front. I do want to create more, and maybe even try to develop their relationship some more. Maybe stepping into the mature department if I can... but again, want to build their relationship first. But maybe stepping into that zone :twilightblush: Heh... I'm sick, I know.

But either way, this is all I've got so far. Like what you see? If so, do tell! And if you've got more ideas, tell me! I love hearing your ideas, and I'd be more than willing to oblige you guys! :twilightsmile:

Thanks for the mentions, they are appreciated.

Of the shorts that aren't my ideas, I must say I'm really looking forward to: Invincible!, Golden Angel, Heat of the Battle (multipart, huh? Cool!), Father's Day, Who's the Maneiac, and Masters of the Dazzling Arts. Oh, and My Dinner with Trixie. :twilightsmile:

I want Invincible!

Wow, thank you so much for mentioning my ideas! I appreciate it!

I'm definitely looking forward to all the upcoming shorts! :twilightsmile:

If I have any more ideas/suggestions for the short, do you want me to write them here, post in the existing post or create a new forum post?

FourShadow
Group Admin

You can just tell me here, silly! :twilightsmile:

FourShadow
Group Admin

Oh geez, I forgot, I had another short planned that I wanted to try but I forgot to put it in there:facehoof:

You may recall a strange set of lyrics that named each of the Mane 9 and specific traits or stuff about them, which was a set of lyrics I made for a rendition of Found My Place. Now I wasn't sure, but I had some plan to have a short specifically made to create a full song for the girls that contained that set of lyrics. If that makes sense.

Oh okay! Just making sure. :twilightblush:

Anyway, for Triagio short suggestions:

- Adagio was having trouble with Math (or whatever class) so Trixie decided to tutor her for the upcoming test.

- Adagio and Trixie go to the mall together and they ran into Adagio's bully from Cloudsdale school but Trixie stood up for her girlfriend.

- Still traumatized from "the Markless" incident, they decided to have a relaxing day by going to Canterlot City's park to have a picnic and enjoy each other's company.

- On Valentine's Day, Trixie wanted to find the perfect gift for Adagio so she can show how much she means to her. Not sure what to do, she asked her friends for advice.

That's all I got for now. :pinkiesmile:

FourShadow
Group Admin

I love em! :pinkiehappy::raritystarry::twilightsmile:

CSC

Here’s another one-

Trixie decides to do magic shows again and she asks Adagio to be her audience for practice.

FourShadow
Group Admin

Oops. Sorry :twilightblush:

That one is on the list, actually.

CSC

I didn’t see it.

FourShadow
Group Admin

I forgot to put it up there :twilightsheepish:

CSC

Oh wow. :facehoof:

Comment posted by Mothra_Leo511 deleted Jun 8th, 2018

6464786 I also would like what would have happened if toho daikaiju( Godzilla, Mothra, Battra, Rodan, etc...) were to be involved in the fight against Sunset and the Rainboom Hydra, you don't have to do it if you don't want to

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16