Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
FourShadow
Group Admin

Another random idea once again :derpytongue2:

--

*in the editing room*

Adagio: Okay, roll the clip a little faster... little more... sighs little faster, Sonata.
Sonata: Dagi, I'm trying not to push it so far--
*in the shot, quite clearly Chestnut Magnifico is found, even though she is not supposed to be there*
Aria: Whoa, okay! Adagio: Oh dear Sonata: Ay-yi!
Adagio: That is Chestnut, standing on the side of that forest there.
Aria: What is she even doing?
Adagio: I don't know, um...
Sonata: Maybe she dropped a donut?
Adagio: Oh, oh wait, I think I remember, she went back to get her keys, she got onto the set to get them, but that's when we were rolling and caught her at the right time--
Sonata: Well I don't think we can really use this shot, it just kinda confuses things.
Aria: Someone needs to tell her to stay off sets that she's not being filmed in.
Adagio: Well its no matter, we can re-shoot that another time, next clip!
*the next shot shows Chestnut clutching onto the car seat as she’s sliding down a hill… without a car. And yet, in the car seat*
Adagio: Oh, oh, this one! *chuckling*
Aria: Oh yeah, I remember this! *she starts laughing as well*
Adagio: We all had a good laugh at this one. Pib hit the brakes too hard, and Chestnut’s seat came disconnected.
Sonata: Looks like she’s going on a ride on Splash Mountain.
Aria: *laughing* We didn’t get the shot of her slamming into the camera crew.
Sonata: But still, I’m not sure how well we can use that shot…
Adagio: Yeah that’s right, we’re going to have to redo this scene. No problem, two scenes that need redoing, no problem. Lets roll the next shot!
*next shot shows the main villain running onto the set, reading his lines*
Adagio: Okay, nothing out of the ordinary there…
Aria: Oh, wait, wait wait, stop, right there!
*the video is stopped*
Aria: See the propmaster in the back, behind that leaf?
Adagio: What are you… OH!
Sonata: Oh, how did they miss that!?
Aria: Oh wait, maybe we can work that in. Maybe with the stuff going on with (Stallion) being in the main center, maybe they won’t notice it?
Sonata: People aren’t blind, Ari. Besides, have you seen online reviewers, they can find ALL of the mistakes, there’s no trying to hide.
Adagio: We’ll have to either reshoot that, or try and blurr that out. But okay, next shot, next shot.

--

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1