The Unified Creators Alliance 494 members · 1,850 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
StormLuna
Group Admin

I just watched this earlier tonight on Strange Evidence and in Turkey a local mechanic got his car torn apart by dogs!

They're not sure exactly why the dogs did it but on the show they speculated rabies at first until video surveillance showed no foaming at the mouth. What they think may have happened was that someone in that car may have hit one of their packmates or abused one of them at one time. They stated that dogs have good memories and that may be the reason why they damaged the vehicle. There are other speculations that a cat may have crawled up underneath the car and they were going after it but I like the revenge attack idea much more!

...So! You're the one that shot the dog in John Wick! Take his car apart! AAAAAAAAAAAAA!

StormLuna
Group Admin

Nah, this was some guy in Turkey who got his car torn apart. I haven't got a good laugh like that in a long time and that was something I couldn't resist posting.

:rainbowlaugh: Who knew that dogs can do that.

StormLuna
Group Admin

You have a whole pack of them go after it and it is possible. Now I know for sure they wouldn't be able to tear the bumper off of an older Ford pickup but these modern cars aren't put together all that well. Gone are the days of steel bodies and steel bumpers, give it time and a pack of dogs could tear a whole car apart with no problems.

It's like that the car was made of tin foil.

StormLuna
Group Admin

Well this did happen in Turkey so who knows what kind of vehicle that is. Obviously something shitty given those dogs tore the bumper off in less than a minute.

I bet the old Yugo cars are better built than that tin foil lemon.

StormLuna
Group Admin

Most likely. I think they at least used steel for those things. I looked on youtube and that isn't the only instance of dogs tearing a car apart....that one is just easily visible because of the show it was on.

Well Yugoslavia back when it is stilled ruled by Josip Tito Broz was a more advanced nation than modern day Turkey.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10