The (Not So) Cynical Creators Guild 232 members · 1,008 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hey guys. So, as you guys have probably seen by my last thread already, I've been on a Doctor Who kick as of late thanks to the 60th anniversary. And as a sort of way to celebrate the event, I've been working on a Doctor Who OC of my own for my fanfiction Multiverse. And I would very much like some feedback on what I've got so far.

So, their name is Aspondetepra or just "Aspon" for short, and they were a humble Gallefreyan citizen until he enrolled at the Time Lord Academy and began studying a powerful relic known as the "Infernus Scepter", a powerful trident capable of creating, rewriting, or destroying whole timelines. The relic is so powerful it had to be shattered into a million pieces and scattered across the Multiverse.

While studying the scepter, they came across a young lady named Edris, who was actually a powerful Sith Lord who had also been fascinated by the power of the scepter, and the two began working together to study the scepter and find the locations of its pieces. While Aspon was only fascinated by the scepter and wanted to study it, Darth Edris wanted it for its power. Eventually, their relationship ends in tragedy when Aspon confesses they fell in love with Edris, forcing Darth Edris to reveal herself and betray them, resulting in a catastrophic fight. Darth Edris slays Aspondetepra and forces them to regenerate, leaving them behind with all their research of the scepter.

Brokenhearted by Darth Edris' betrayal, Aspondetepra swears to find all the pieces of the scepter to make sure none of them fall into her wicked hands. So they gather a TARDIS which has a piece of the Infernus Scepter built into it so they can track the locations of all the pieces and begin to race against the Sith Lord for the scepter pieces.

Eventually, they come across a whole slew of new allies and enemies, including Darth Edris' Jedi Nemesis Fluttershy and the Mane 6, She-Ra and the Princesses of Power, I.M.P., The Justice League, the Avengers, the Crystal Gems, etc. But strangely enough, I have yet to work on if any of their incarnations met the Doctor himself (or herself, if this is 13 we're talking about here).

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1