The (Not So) Cynical Creators Guild 232 members · 1,008 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

OK, before I get into today's story idea, I just wanna go on record and say I HATE Hazbin Hotel and Infernal Boss respectively. The humor is way too crass, the vulgarity and s*x jokes are overabundant, they did my boy Richard Horvitz dirty, and the writers very clearly don't know how Hades works. But we're not here to talk about that, because my rants on the Hazbin-verse can be their own little thread. And I fear there are too many Hazbin fans I would tick off for that to happen, so I'll hold out on that.

Where was I again? Oh yeah, new story idea!
With that in mind, let's get into my latest story idea involving the Hotel's encounter with a Time Traveling alien!

The story starts with Charlie Morningstar out being V*vziepop's Charlie, putting her faith and trust in the absolutely wrong people, such as Lucifer and Alastor, until she finds a sinner who claims to have been an alien in life and tries to reform the alien sinner. Unfortunately, the sinner goes crazy and almost destroys the hotel because Charlie thought it was a good idea to let a Dalek into the hotel (My brothers want it to be a Zygon and not a Dalek, but I digress).

Then, at the last second, Charlie is saved by a strange person named Aspondetepra, or Aspon for short (yes, the Time Lord OC I've been working on for a while now, and NOT the actual Doctor unfortunately), who claims to have a time machine and offers Charlie the chance to become their companion. Charlie reluctantly agrees and goes on a bunch of time-traveling adventures as Aspon's companion.

(Somewhere along these adventures, the two find out Charlie caused Alastor's death in the past)

While the two travel in time and become true friends, Charlie discovers Aspon has trust issues because they were betrayed in the past by someone they fell in love with, and doesn't want to endure the same pain again and again. Throughout these adventures, Charlie learns to accept that she shouldn't put her faith in people who can't be trusted, such as her father, while Aspon learns to open themselves up and put their faith in the right people.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1