The (Not So) Cynical Creators Guild 232 members · 1,008 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
Amereep
Group Contributor

Encountered an anime called Wedding Peach. Think Sailor Moon, but the main theme is weddings and love.

And to think, I could've been panicking over a new job that would've started today last weekend. Turns out that QPS is like the DMV.

• Two forms of ID, won't take mailed letters or ownership of car. One must be Social Security or Birth Certificate (NO PHOTOS).
  • The company wants urine test, would've been great to have known that before I left the house.
  • Two hours pass (watching everyone else take the saliva test), I do test and had a positive, I tell that I take medication, and they give me the option to wait a month or go to a lab to continue the test within 24 hours or else I'd be punished with a year of wait. ...so what do you think I chose?
  • Take meds to lab, show paper I got, they want another urine test, ...why ...why wasn't the data transferred for this shy bladder?
  • ...I return, do test, show pills that I take and they said they don't need it.

And I tried to do all this for the insurance that'll be needed to fill a cavity this Friday. Nothing ever goes as planned.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1