The Disney Chronicles 135 members · 5 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

For me, The Lion King and it’s very weird scene as my pick for the one I looking forward the most.

In the scene where Timon and Pumbaa are eating bugs and Simba initially didn’t want to eat the bugs at first but eventually he ate the bug and he loved it!

I pick this scene because of Mane Six’s reaction and I imagine Rarity would have a heart attack of seeing them eating bugs, Not to mention that the ponies and Spike realizes that they have to eat bugs as well since the film have a time skip montage where Simba went from a cub to an adult lion.

Rarity won’t be happy about eating bugs! :rainbowlaugh:

It’s not closed for business it’s resumed now. The current story updated about a week ago.

Really? Look like they figures out the issues regarding their business.

Thank for let me know.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Toy story because it would be interesting for the group to be turned into toys

Yeah, I would love to see Mane Six and Spike’s reaction of Buzz Lightyear acting like if he was a Space Ranger even through he’s a toy.

I looking forward for Mulan and the scenes with her Spike and Autumn Blaze.

I’m looking forward to Dumbo.

I'm be waiting to see if the mane 6 can survive the Night At Bold Mountain.

cheerful9
Group Contributor

For me, I'm looking forward to the scenes with Twilight and Belle in Beauty and the Beast. The two of them love reading books so much, they will get along just fine!

I can’t wait for Twilight’s reaction of every one in the village view Belle as the odd one for reading the book.

I means how Twilight would feel when every one in the village including Gaston seems to despise reading the books despite having a library. (In 2017 remake, they destroyed Belle’s washing machine because she was just teaching a little girl how to read)

I’m looking forward to Lilo and Sitich as a whole. More specifically on how the Mane 6 will meet Lilo.

I would like to see the Mane 6 meet Baymax in Big hero 6.

For the time being I'm looking forward to Dumbo, Bambi, & of course the ending of Fantasia.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

The 'Death of Bambi's Mother' scene is one of the most infamous moments in Disney history and yet has been one of the most talked about moments of the entire film. As far as the scene is concerned, there have been tons of crossovers over the years that has handled this reaction before. What I'd like to see is how the ponies can manage this one.

Comment posted by RainbowAnime deleted Aug 25th, 2020
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15