The Insane Creators Guild 636 members · 2,391 stories
Comments ( 34 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 34
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

So, to start out, here's a screenshot of Fluttershy being cute:

Obviously, I'll feed that to an AI, stable diffusion in this case, with the pony v2 model. I then had to write up a prompt describing the picture and a negative prompt for what shouldn't be in there. So I described the picture, except that I mentioned her ears and chest being fluffy, and added some boilerplate:

Fluttershy sitting on the ground with a pink tail and big green eyes, smiling, cute, chest fluff, ear fluff, with a potted plant, crystals, and a pillar in the background, intricate, highly detailed, digital painting, smooth, sharp focus, illustration, 8K

3d, antro, human, out of frame, lowres, text, error, cropped, worst quality, low quality, jpeg artifacts, ugly, duplicate, morbid, mutilated, out of frame, poorly drawn face, mutation, deformed, blurry, dehydrated, bad anatomy, bad proportions, extra limbs, cloned face, disfigured, gross proportions, malformed limbs, missing arms, missing legs, extra arms, extra legs, long neck, username, watermark, signature

(I misspelled anthro, but that doesn't seem to have been an issue.)

I fiddled with the settings a bit, and ended up telling it to do 60 steps, and a CFG of 8, giving it more leeway with the prompt, and denoising of 0.9, which lets it go pretty far away from the original image! The seed was 1840398001.

And here's the nine, fluffier pictures of Fluttershy it gave me:

(One clearly also has tail extensions.)

So ends another successful session in Sweetie Belle's mad science laboratory!

--Sweetie Belle

PuzzleMaster98
Group Contributor

I love the top right one and the bottom middle one. The chest fluff is perfect!!

FluttershyRocks
Group Contributor

I absolutely love this picture of Fluttershy.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Both of those do have great chest fluff! The way the fluff is lit up against the rest of the fur in shadow on the bottom left is neat, too.

It's a very cute picture of Fluttershy, and one I've always liked!

--Sweetie Belle

FluttershyRocks
Group Contributor

Oh okay that is good and great.

Bad Dragon
Group Contributor

7787362 I know what you'll be doing a year from now. You'll tell AI, "Play My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic show, but make everypony extremely fluffy."

It will be like an alternate universe where everything is exactly the same, except that everypony is super fluffy.

But then there will be a secret episode where Megan Williams visits Equestria and AI will change her into a furry.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

That'd certainly be great!

--Sweetie Belle

sykko
Group Contributor

Tha floof!

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

All the floof. I can now make any character the ai knows1 floofy. It's amazing!

--Sweetie Belle

1. Well, the mane 6, the cmc, luna, and celestia. It gets iffier the further I get from those, though it may know major characters...
Amereep
Group Contributor
annonymus
Group Contributor

I love the top right.

Serinity Southerland
Group Contributor

Wow! I'm really impressed with these! I've messed around with AI art a little bit, but I've never been able to get anything anywhere near as good as what you've managed! Despite a few missing limbs, these are all very nice! :heart:

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

The top right is definitely a good one!

Thanks!

Part of it is having it locally on my computer, and the better graphics card I just got means it takes a lot less time to generate. Also, I'm getting the hang of what all the settings do, getting some boilerplate to stick in to make things generally look better, and img2img is generally pretty neat anyways.

It feels kinda magic, really. Keep the same settings,but substitute "rainbow dash" for "fluttershy" in the prompt text, and you get this!

--Sweetie Belle

Serinity Southerland
Group Contributor

*ahem*

"Ohmygosh, ohmygosh, ohmygosh!" :heart:

NicLove
Group Contributor

p.s. why didn't you post it in the AI art group ?

7787390 7787392

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

644 members vs 19?

--Sweetie Belle

Silver Waves
Group Contributor

My heart can't handle the cuteness!:pinkiecrazy:

AgentKorpsman
Group Contributor

What AI drawing or program did you use

AgentKorpsman
Group Contributor

Hmmm

Can you do one for Luna perhaps?

AgentKorpsman
Group Contributor

Huh didn’t know there was an AI art group.

AgentKorpsman
Group Contributor

Okay now that’s a good animation gif

NicLove
Group Contributor

Come join us !

I would like to see that to

it have some good... coff, movement

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

It's Stable diffusion, and I was specifically using the Automatic1111 ui (though I'm sure you could do the same with stable diffusion and a different ui, like InvokeAI). I used img2img with the picture at the top, and I listed prompts and settings at the top.

Possibly. I'd need a good base picture to use (unless you meant turning this picture into Luna) and probably a day where I've got some time to fiddle with it. It also depends how much it wants to cooperate. Sometimes it works great, other times...

--Sweetie Belle

Amereep
Group Contributor

it have some good... coff, movement

Everybody loves Physics.

AgentKorpsman
Group Contributor

Gotcha. Well I still would like to see one someday and when you do feel free to post it or Pm me it whatever you chose

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

I'm thinking I'd definitely need a base picture of Luna for the ai to go off of for this one...

--Sweetie Belle

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Even at that, Princess Luna doesn't really want to cooperate for a photo session too much. Think this is about what I'll get...

--Sweetie Belle

Bad Dragon
Group Contributor

7789458 It looks like she's turning into a dalmatian.

AgentKorpsman
Group Contributor

Agreed with that

Bad Dragon
Group Contributor

7789687 Or maybe this is the reverse of Nightmare Moon. She's not turning into Nightmare Moon this time, she's turning into Wet Dream!

AgentKorpsman
Group Contributor

? What’s the wet dream?

NicLove
Group Contributor

It... it's when you dream of Lovely woman, and your body... you would need to change the bed-cover

AgentKorpsman
Group Contributor

Oh, yeah now I understand. Though that’s what he said.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 34