The Insane Creators Guild 640 members · 2,341 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
CosmicPony
Group Contributor

Remember the Rainbow Power?

How do you guys think it work? To my knowledge, it only show up once, so we don't really get to see how it work.

In my headcanon, it work basically like the Super Form from Sonic. Except power by friendship.

Individually, it enhances their base stat to god level and give them ability to fly. While together it basically an in-build Element of Harmony.

It’s a shame we never got to see this special power be used by the Mane 6 again in the entire series (I’m not counting that part in the beginning of Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep because that was part of a dream sequence in Luna’s mind). We could’ve seen this power do much more than just defeat a rogue centaur if the producers tried to implement more lore to it and how it holds a special connection to Twilight and her friends.

Bad Dragon
Group Contributor

7809530 Is that the same power that gives Equestria Girls pantyhoses?

sykko
Group Contributor

Anime screaming?

Dragon Shimmer
Group Contributor

Ahh.... my eyes :raritycry:

nightshroud96
Group Contributor

Or can Spike do it too since he's a Element Bearer now

Black--Soul
Group Contributor

Maybe like this...

Booster Spice
Group Contributor

Its Pinkie. Dont question it. :pinkiehappy:

Bad Dragon
Group Contributor

7809550 You mean because Twilight made him a new Element of Loyalty?

nightshroud96
Group Contributor

Since he was included in firing the rainbow against the trio in Season 9 finale

Bad Dragon
Group Contributor

7809558 Well, Twilight never denounced her claim that Spike is the Element of Loyalty, so it kind of makes sense.

Within Dusk
Group Contributor

It's funny that basically how i used it in the original version of Minxy's New Adventure, they acted like Super forms, hmm I wonder if i should bring that back in the reset

annonymus
Group Contributor

Sadly, we've never gotten to see that again with Mane 6 becoming superheroes of Equestria. It's only just for the sake of selling toys.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13