Positive Ponies 3,479 members · 1,465 stories
Comments ( 40 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 40

Who are you favorite characters in MLP Equestria Girls? Don't forget to post a picture below! :pinkiehappy: :pinkiesmile:

how do you post an image? i tried to find a url but i couldn't.

The Dazzlings (especially Sonata Dusk)

You right click on the image and select 'Copy Image address' then select 'Insert Image' and paste the image address in the Image URL bar and select add image

Anytime :pinkiehappy:

Also, My Past is Not Today is my Favourite EQG song.

thanks! also MY PAST IS NOT TODAY ROCKS

I want her to be happy.

My fav EG character is SCI-TWI tied with SUNSET SHIMMER!
https://images.app.goo.gl/7rdiXSVJY1PASyRq9

You right click on the image and select 'Copy Image address' then select 'Insert Image' and paste the image address in the Image URL bar and select add image

No Problemo! :pinkiehappy:

Comment posted by Ebonis deleted Sep 12th, 2020

I have to go with these two. I can't choose between the kind soul that is Fluttershy and the timid soul that is Sunset Shimmer. (The fear of losing her friends makes her a timid soul.)

7327637 These two dangerous music festival terrorists are my faves :heart:

You're goddamn right

Rainbow Dash looks sooo cool when she's with her motorcycle

Who else would I pick?

The entire EG Mane 7. I just love every single one of them. I write about them as my friends in my fanfics in my spare time

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

If we're talking 'strictly' introduced from 'Equestria Girls' because it be too bloody easy to pick the 'Mane Six', then this is an easy one for me:

The Dazzlings are my favorites too although I have a huge soft spot for Aria Blaze.

I of course love Sunset and the Dazzlings, but I'm going to go with my personal favorites and criminally underrated, Wallflower Blush

Not gonna pick the Humane Six cause they arent different from their pony selves at all. Sci-Twi and Wallflower are my favourites.

SUNSET SHIMMER IS MY SPIRIT ANIMAL:twilightsmile:

If it wasn't for this one character I'd be ignoring Equestria Girls altogether. So behold, not only my favorite EG character, and one of my four favorite MLP characters at that, but my only attachment to EG, and the moment that sealed my love for her.

Though, I do kinda like Wallflower Blush, despite the horrible thing she did that nearly lasted forever. But unlike Cozy Glow she reformed, and she even has a cameo the NEXT time Sunset is in the rain with an awesome song and adorable kitten cameo.

My favorites are Aria Blaze and Sugarcoat!

Sunset Shimmer Is Best EQ Girl

Cute pic, and she's playing legend of Zelda! Nice!

My absolute favorite Equestria Girl is Sci-Twi, her dorky, nerdy side stands out more then her Pony counterpart. Sunset Shimmer is a really close second because of just how cool she is as a character.

My favorite EQG villain is Wallflower Blush.

Definitely Sunset and Rainbow

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

She definitely kills the glasses look, Sci Twi that is. Must've spent so much time reading and studying that eventually she needed glasses.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 40