Positive Ponies 3,481 members · 1,483 stories
Comments ( 38 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 38

With Halloween around the corner, you know the two month away corner.

(Stores already have Halloween candy out btw.)

Anyways I've been seeing odder and odder candies popping up, along with cereals. But this is about candy not sugar in a bowl.

Anyone see weird candies where you live?

Weird ones here are Birthday cake KitKat, Blueberry KitKat, and Cheese KitKat I think.

There are also KitKats with strawberry flavor. The Asians usually make kinda like that.

You said strawberry right? I LOVE STRAWBERRIES!!

Oooo, Strawberry sounds way more Yum than blueberries.

Living in japan, weird candy does not even begin to describe the kind of kitkats you can find here. I was at the supermarket today and saw 'Whole grain cracker' kitkats. And this is a mild flavor for japan standards.

I've been hooked on strawberries since I was 14

XD, that is just so awesome!

Tell me about it, it's a top flavor in my book!

There's a lot of odd candies out there... Including rock candy

Pumpkin spice pop rocks. Haven't seen them, but give it a few years. They'll show up eventually.

How dare you use Kit Kats as an example. I love Kit Kats. >:P

In all seriousness though, the stores where I live still are on 'Back to School' stuff with a mix of some Summer stuff. The closest thing I can think of me seeing though was the blueberry Kit Kats, and my brother one time came home with a green tea Kit Kat he got from a friend.

I think the wrapper looked like this one:

I still remember the first strawberry yogurt muffin I had, that was when I realized I was hooked on anything strawberry

Huh? Those actually sound good.

XD, never said being weird was bad. Just interested in like odd things in the candy world, like pretzels reese cups.

Now that's a nice choice, my first Strawberry was chocolate strawberries I was given in HS.

*drooling* Chocolate goes good with almost anything

Ok, the red and white I can understand, but why the others?

They even sell them at FACTS, the Comic Con in Ghent, Belgium.

I love Japanese kitkats. You're never going to see flavors like rum raisin in the states

There are also KitKat bars with double flavors too and they're called KitKat Duos. Like strawberry-dark chocolate or mint-dark chocolate.

Wow! I wish I can try a matcha flavored KitKat bar. :pinkiehappy:

Ah, the KitKat duos. I really enjoyed the Dark Chocolate Mint ones. Use to had those at my Grandmama’s house.

7865553 you cannot deny they'd be weird.

Totally!
Cool.
I know :pinkiesad2:, main reason one day I want to travel!
Haven't seen the Strawberry on chocolate yet sounds great! I have seen the mint chocolate though.

“Around the corner”
Hah!

XD, yeah all the stores jump to the next holiday.

Summer is Halloween, Halloween is Christmas, and New Years Eve is Valentines Day of course!

ill take the birthday cake ones any day.

Sadly, strawberries are off the table for me -- slightly allergic. I'm not sure if strawberry-flavored candy would do anything to me, but I stay away out of an abundance of caution.

Those mocha-flavored Kit-Kats, however, I would devour. Same for the mint/dark chocolate ones. The coffee, pistachio and fruity cereal ones look promising, but I'll pass on the wheat-flavored ones. Those look like they have all the flavor of an unsweetened wheat cereal with none of the health benefits.

Awww, better to stay safe tho.

Coffee flavors are pretty nice, but I have to be in a mood for it. Lol, I agree it seems bland, but maybe some enjoy a treat that isn't exceedingly sweet,

So thanks to Game Grumps, I have learned Kit Kat is licensed in Japan - and there are a ton of flavors over there. The most impressive one was a creme brûlée one that you can actually torch and eat. Link to their 10MPH here.

CW: Game Grumps being Game Grumps and possible Kit Kat Madness.

Thankies!

I never knew that so interesting.

I actually have a friend who owns a candy store, and he does have some weird items. IDK if this is considered weird, but he does sell chocolate bars with pop rocks in them. And then there's these

These may look like potatoes, but they're candy

Wow, really?

Yas, those sound sufficiently weird but definitely cool.

Also, IDK if some people don't consider gum to be candy, since I do know weird people who don't since you don't actually eat is, but there's these. Regardless of whether gum is considered candy or not, if I want cake, I'm going to eat cake, not something that tastes like cake. Only exception is if it's my birthday and I'm out for ice cream, I will get birthday cake ice cream

I love gum! :rainbowlaugh:

I totally count it was candy, lol.

Those are weird but look sooo good too.

Do you love gum enough to buy these?

Heehee, probably.

So I'd buy crayon gum, but not cereal. Who knew?

There're also popsicles that look like crayons,

😝, Now those just look cute.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 38