Friendship Is Awesomes 302 members · 14,510 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Ragnarok17
Group Admin

In Steven Universe, Blue Diamond can force other Gems to feel the same sadness she feels.

Just says your OCs are just walking around Ponyville until a young kid colt named Silver Sweeper who burst into a big tear which caused the entire Ponyville including your OCs to feel his sadness as they starting to have tears in their eyes.

When your OCs ask him what's wrong and Silver explained his story.

"I used to have a family until they were killed by group of bandits and I was unable to save my family! It's all my fault! I should be the one to be killed! My family didn't do anything to them and yet they got killed for no reason! I can't take my angry on anyone cause the only person I hate is me cause I wasn't strong enough to protect my family!"

He once again crying which cause all of Ponyville including your OCs to cry more.

If JNKing reading this, Shiva, Luke, Kodo, Celine, Star Wing, Luco and Blaze ends up being the victim of Sweeper's sad emotion bomb as all of them crying like Silver Sweeper.

Despite the efforts, Luke, Kodo, Star Wing, Luco and Blaze are unable to take Sweeper down since they are too crying and too depressed because the more sad Sweeper get, they will be sadder more as Luke, Kodo, Star Wing, Luco and Blaze will be nothing more but sobbing mess.

Silver Sweeper who apologized to Shiva and Celine

"I'm so sorry, Shiva! Ever since I unlock my power after the death of my family, I can't control it! My power was supposed to have different emotions but so far, it just made everyone depressed like me! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! I didn't means to hurt anyone!"

He once again burst into tears which cause Shiva, her pack, Star Wing, Luco and Blaze to cry more.

JNKing
Group Admin

"Shiva, we gotta do something about this," Star would say through her sobs.

"Already on it," Shiva would say, as despite Silver's sadness affecting her, she'd be able to touch him with a pack link, learning where the bandits attacked his family.

"Star, stay with him," Shiva would say as she ran out of range. "And be ready to come when I howl."

"I'll try," Star would sob. "Assuming all this crying doesn't dehydrate me..." the rest would peter out into more sobbing.

As for Shiva, alongside her pack (Luco and Blaze would be out from all the crying), she'd find where the bandits attacked Silver's family, and track them down to their hiding place. Shiva would then call for Star, who would come with Silver in tow.

"Y-Yo bandits!" Star would get out through her sobs. "You think you're so tough? Well, get a load of this!"

She'd then hurl Silver in like a grenade. And Silver's power would striking the bandits down, forcing them to feel the utter torment and misery Silver's been going through because of them.

"That's it, Silver," Shiva would tell him. "Let them feel as you feel. Let them see as you see."

With Shiva's pack link strengthening Silver's power, the bandits would be left sputtering, crying messes; enough to allow Luke and possibly Celestia and the Royal Guards to capture them.

And before Silver's power could affect the guards, Shiva would use her pack link to drain his magic and reduce the effect of his ability.

"Sorry, kid," she'd tell him. "But we need to let these guys get the bandits if we're going to make sure your family gets proper justice. I'll give the power back once I've helped you control it a bit better."

And she'd keep her word. Celestia would sentence the bandits to either life in prison or banishment to Tartarus; or better yet, banishment to Tartarus while locked in Tartarus' deepest, darkest pits. With his family issues resolved, Silver would take to Shiva's training with ease, with her helping him control and wield his power to greater effect.

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

I wonder how did Luke, Kodo and Celine feel after being crying a lot by Silver's sad emotion bomb power? You did say Luco and Blaze passed out from all crying.

Anyway.

Silver Sweeper: Thank you, Alpha Shiva for helping me of not only avenging my family but I am able to wield more than one emotion... I am not limited to sadness... although, I hope your husband and your kids are recovering from all of crying they have.

He sighed

Silver Sweeper: But still, I have no one to take care of me... what am I going to do? I just a kid!

He would be sad but unlike last time, he's able to control his emotion bomb power thank to Shiva's teaching.

JNKing
Group Admin

I wonder how did Luke, Kodo and Celine feel after being crying a lot by Silver's sad emotion bomb power? You did say Luco and Blaze passed out from all crying.

More like Luco fled, taking Blaze with him after Blaze's crying nearly extinguished all her flames.

"Oh hell no!" Luco would cry as he carted the steaming Blaze off. "You guys can handle this yourselves. F this S, we out!"

As for how Luke, Kodo and Celine felt, I feel the expressions of Yellow Diamond, Yellow Pearl and Blue Pearl best exemplify their feelings: Luke, like Yellow Diamond, would be mostly confused and wiping at his eyes, thinking they were irritated by something. Kodo would be more annoying, silently thinking, "Gods curse it, kid, you have the worst superpower ever!" And finally, Celine would be inclined to try and comfort the kid, or at least sob with him.

although, I hope your husband and your kids are recovering from all of crying they have.

"They're quite resilient when it comes to these things," Shiva would assure, completely ignoring the fact that Luke and Kodo were standing far away from Silver.

"I did not need to know how that much crying felt!" Kodo would bark.

"If anyone asks, we weren't crying," Luke would note. "Men 'weep!'"

"Okay, so... you were weeping?" Celine would ask.

"Exactly," Luke would reply with a grin. Kodo would just sigh.

Silver Sweeper: But still, I have no one to take care of me... what am I going to do? I just a kid!

Shiva would nuzzle him. "You may be a kid," she'd say. "But you're not alone. I won't ever be able to replace your parents, but my pack and I would be happy to look after you for as long as you need us."

Kodo would groan. "New sibling?"

"New sibling!" Celine would cheer.

"NEW SIBLING!" Star would outright celebrate, dragging Pinkie Pie in with a 'welcome to the family' cake and party.

And soon enough, Silver would find himself with a loving family who would not only shower him with love and devotion while being badass enough to avoid getting hurt by bandits, but they'd also be able to help him with his emotion bomb powers, since Shiva can use a similar technique, and would know how to help him with it.

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Awww... that's nice Shiva and her pack adopt him as part of the pack. :pinkiehappy:

I take it Kodo would make sure to not upset Silver because I can tell he doesn't enjoy crying or sobbing the most out of the pack.

I hope Blaze is okay after she got hit by emotion bomb... Luco must be not pleased with this

Anyway, awesome work! :pinkiesmile:

JNKing
Group Admin

I take it Kodo would make sure to not upset Silver because I can tell he doesn't enjoy crying or sobbing the most out of the pack.

Yep; while Luke's more in tune with his emotions, Kodo likes to portray himself as a big, tough guy who doesn't let his guard down for anyone. Crying flies in the face of that persona hard.

I hope Blaze is okay after she got hit by emotion bomb... Luco must be not pleased with this

She'll be fine. A little smoky and weaker than usual, but nothing a bit of bedrest won't mend.

As for Luco not being pleased, he'll contend himself with a few harmless pranks on Silver, as he does not want to risk Silver's emotion bomb hurting Blaze again.

Anyway, always happy to share. :twilightsmile:

For Burning Sol and Apollo they would cry in a sad and funny way and would adopted the colt in since it in their character

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7