Friendship Is Awesomes 299 members · 14,333 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Ragnarok17
Group Admin

A continuation of Rash and Scarlet VS. Robotic Clones of Shiva's Pack

At Diamond Dog's Den, Celine finally unlocked V's files and data from one of destroyed robotic clones while Mane Six, Kyan, Outcasts and Azazel are there cause they finally going to learn about V and his true identity.

Kyan: Alright, Celine... let's get some dirt on this guy.

Once Celine click a mouse, they are greeted by a disturbing background on V's computer as well hearing the most disturbing music

(I suggest you play this music while reading this post)

If one of them try to turn off the music, the music would still be playing.

Dark Mark: (shocked) Whoa... this guy is one freaking dude.

Green Hawk: "Have you seen him?"

Borgman: What the hell does that mean?

Insect Girl: I don't know, sound like V likes cryptic stuffs or something.

Speed: (tighten his grip on Rainbow's hoof) I'm scared, Rainbow.

Celine notices Chimera's logo on the screen and she clicks on it and the results she got is...

• Chimera
  • Powers
  • Experiments
  • My Files

She clicks on My Files and she find various different and somewhat disturbing images of...

[Insert Your OCs and Mane Six's response]

Azazel: (horrified) Oh... my god.

Once they sees all images of monsters, they find a video and Celine click on the video and they find V staring at them.

V: Hello, Azazel... if you find this video, well congratulations on you and your friends on finding me...

Azazel slammed his paws on the ground as he glares at V

Azazel: Enough games, V! We know you are watching us! Raya told me about Raziel being alive and you are imprisoned him, where is he?!?!

V chuckles evilly.

V: Raziel? Well, if you want to know where he's at, he's standing in front of you.

Azazel's eye widened in horror as V taking off his mask to reveal his true appearance to your OCs and his true form is....

V's true identity is Raziel, Azazel's supposedly dead partner who is a black Husky dog whose face is entirely skull with no eyes at all. (No, that is not a mask, that's actually his own face and it was burned off so much that it reduced his face to a skeleton and his eye balls got burned off too)

[Insert your OCs and Mane Six's reaction to V's true form]

Azazel: RAZIEL?!?! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!?!

Raziel: Really, Azazel? This is how you treat your buddy like that?

Azazel: But your face! Is...

Raziel: Improvement? You know, that fateful fight with one of Shadow Jackers really change my life forever... if I haven't lose my face to them, I would still be stuck as a nobody.

Speed perks up at Raziel calling himself a nobody before Azazel steps in

Azazel: A nobody? But Raziel, you are one of respectable Heavenly Knights i know that!

He glares angrily at his former partner

Raziel: (talk through gritted teeth) Respectable? They respect you more than me! Beside you and Raya, no one ever care about a little pathetic pup like me! Not even my own so-called family who let me to die in the wood when I was a child!

Azazel: (shocked) Raziel, I'm sorry that your pack abandoned you when you need them the-

Raziel: Oh please! Pack this! Pack that! They always care about themselves and not the weak one! That's why I took over Chimera so I can give powers to the weak one! Remember the old saying? Gives the power of the God to the weak! See you around, Azazel.

The message end before going haywire with a lot of disturbing footage

Before ending with Chimera's logo

Azazel panted before getting on the ground and dropping his staff to the ground as he was shocked by the revelation about V.

How would your OCs react to V's true identity?

NOTE: V is Raziel and unlike all dogs, he is very smartest one as he spend more time on experiments and inventions... and yes, he was the one who created Rei out of actual Rei's corpse.

He may be Azazel's partner turned enemy, Raziel will be Speed's biggest arch-enemy as he is essentially a twisted version of Speed as both of them were treated as nobodies in their past life but while Speed overcomes his issues and being a kinder and nicer guy, Raziel on other hand, he didn't overcome his issues and ends up becoming the vile and despicable dog... and Raziel will make sure to make Speed's life a living hell cause he remind him too much of his old self.

This is his own armor suit along with his mask to hide his skeleton face after his identity comes out

Here's an inspiration for Raziel

Ozymandias

Green Goblin

Shou Tucker

Tomura Shigaraki

Mysterio

Skeletor

What do you think about Raziel?

[Insert Celine and others' response]

"V is one messed up bastard." Bluu says a little ill.

V's true identity is Raziel, Azazel's supposedly dead partner who is a black Husky dog whose face is entirely skull with no eyes at all.

[Insert your OCs' reaction to V's true form]

Bluu vomits on himself and ends up dry heaving while on his hands and knees.

Azazel panted before getting on the ground and dropping his staff to the ground as he was shocked by the revelation about V.

How would your OCs react to V's true identity?

Bluu through pants says, "That's...completely...messed up."

JNKing
Group Admin

Twilight would stare, slightly fascinated.

Rainbow Dash would tense up, like she wants to kick the screen. Same for Applejack.

Fluttershy would hide behind Rarity, who herself would hide behind Applejack and Rainbow Dash.

Pinkie would just tilt her head, gazing at the images with an awed light.

Celine would be tense as a board, gripping Bluu's hand as she continued to scroll. Similarly, Kodo, Shiva and Luke would try to comfort their family member. Myst would step forward, her golden eyes narrowing.

"Ugh," Diamondback mused. "This 'V' is one disturbed creature."

"I don't know," Star mused, struggling for a grin. "Some of those things are kinda cute... to the right people, I guess."

Diamondback glanced at Star before taking a giant step back from her.

V's true identity is Raziel, Azazel's supposedly dead partner who is a black Husky dog whose face is entirely skull with no eyes at all. (No, that is not a mask, that's actually his own face and it was burned off so much that it reduced his face to a skeleton and his eye balls got burned off too)

Myst growled, while the other wolves began whispering among themselves.

"Raziel? Him?"

"Holy cow, that makes so much sense," Star whispered. "I can't believe I didn't see it."

"Uh..." Twilight raised a hoof. "Who's..."

"Raziel is Azazel's partner," Diamondback explained. "He thought he was dead, but..."

"But he's back and he's evil," Pinkie said with a nod of understanding.

"What... happened to his face," Fluttershy whimpered in horror, Rarity trying to comfort her.

Raziel: Oh please! Pack this! Pack that! They always care about themselves and not the weak one! That's why I took over Chimera so I can give powers to the weak one! Remember the old saying? Gives the power of the God to the weak! See you around, Azazel.

Myst seethed at his words, but before she could speak, his message glitched out.

Celine slowly closed the screen, her paws trembling as the other wolves held her.

"Everything sacred," Shiva mumbled. "Azazel," she went to his side. "I'm so sorry..."

Myst said nothing, merely turning and walking away.

She'd retreat into the mountains, where she'd withdraw a book.

"I know you're watching me, Raziel," Myst growled, looking up and around. "And I know; I failed you. My goal was to give power to the weak as well. That's why I killed almost every human on my planet. But I made the same mistake you're going to make; in trying to give power to the weak, I had to become strong. And by becoming strong, I became the very monster I hoped to destroy." She looked up with narrowed eyes. "I will give you only one warning: stop this path; don't become the monster you sought to destroy." She sighed. "But if you already are..." she opened the book, and ominous lightning gripped her, digging into her skin as she looked up, becoming a more feral version of herself.

"You better have a plan to kill me; because it's me before anyone else."

Note: out of all my wolves, Myst is going to consider Raziel her responsibility the most, as he's a perfect example of what she was and why Shiva chose to fight against Myst.

While Raziel may hate Speed or Azazel, he'll have to deal with Myst doing her best to foil any and every plan he has. To the point that my other wolves will be more concerned for Myst as she drives herself into the ground trying to beat him.

Luco will be intrigued in Raziel, especially his backstabbing and tendency to make giant monsters, both of which Luco will like.

And Star will find Raziel to be incredibly creepy, though she'll still stand as a foil to his beliefs that only he can give power to the weak, since she does it all the time.

What do you think about Raziel?

The guy definitely has some issues to work out.

Kinda sad that he's going to be a Hate Sink, since he's got a very sympathetic background, having been mauled by a Shadow Jacker and driven insane, though I'm guessing he doesn't really believe in Chimera's goals the same way Kazuya did, hence why he ended up betraying him.

Though it does make me curious if he'll end up betraying Rasputin or Lynn; something that Luco will try to have happen as he'd be very curious to see how a fight between the three turned out.

Heavy stuff, but definitely worth the wait.

Thank you so much for sharing. :pinkiehappy:

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Kinda sad that he's going to be a Hate Sink, since he's got a very sympathetic background, having been mauled by a Shadow Jacker and driven insane, though I'm guessing he doesn't really believe in Chimera's goals the same way Kazuya did, hence why he ended up betraying him.

Well, I did based him on Green Goblin.

I imagine that Shadow Jacker's symbiotic went inside of his body after mauling him cause him to give him to be corrupted.

It's possibility he won't be a Hate Sink anymore once they cure him out of Shadow Jacker's DNA like Peter did with Norman by putting a formula on him to free him from Goblin... although, he will have a horribly scarred face.

Though it does make me curious if he'll end up betraying Rasputin or Lynn; something that Luco will try to have happen as he'd be very curious to see how a fight between the three turned out.

Maybe... he is supposed to be opposite of Shiva's Pack's loyalty under the influence of Shadow Jackers' DNA.

What do you think of Raziel's willingness to destroy Speed's life cause he remind him way too much of his weak self before being corrupted by Shadow Jackers' DNA? I imagine Rainbow and Star won't let Raziel hurt Speed.

I imagine Weiss and rest of RWBY girls won't let Raziel hurting Speed in RWBYverse.

Always happy to share. :twilightsmile:

JNKing
Group Admin

although, he will have a horribly scarred face.

Similar to Myst - and probably another reason why she'll consider him her responsibility to fight, since she sees a lot of herself in him.

What do you think of Raziel's willingness to destroy Speed's life cause he remind him way too much of his weak self before being corrupted by Shadow Jackers' DNA? I imagine Rainbow and Star won't let Raziel hurt Speed.

You imagine right. Star's going to be disgusted that Raziel would take out his problems on Speed - a guy who has done no wrong to him - and would pretty much threaten to break his skull face if he tries. Same for Rainbow Dash, same for Weiss, and especially same for Yang.

Raziel is going to have to deal with the Speed Protection Force - the most violently overprotective girlfriends (romantic and platonic) Speed's going to have the pleasure of being defended by. :pinkiehappy:

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Raziel is going to have to deal with the Speed Protection Force - the most violently overprotective girlfriends (romantic and platonic) Speed's going to have the pleasure of being defended by. :pinkiehappy:

I imagine he would be blushed madly as he never thought he would have the closer of having his own harem.

It's very ironically that he wasn't popular with the ladies in the past and yet, got beautiful girls defending him from baddies.

To be honest, out of my OCs, I feel Speed would be a good Harem male lead although, he wouldn't be a pervert since he's much more nicer and he would be more flabbergasted to be surrounded with beautiful girls as he didn't think the girls would fall for a nerd like him.

If he was in any harem anime like High School DXD or any harem you know of, Speed would essentially being living in a paradise and seeing girls in bikini for Beach Episode would make him blushed so much that he ends up pass out.

Girls in bikini:

Speed:

I imagine depend on which Harem he got, his harem would hopefully help him of overcoming his shyness toward girls since he didn't have luck with girls in the past before meeting them.

Thank you for sharing it. :pinkiehappy:

Both Twilight's were horrified at the imagery.

Mystic started to hyperventilate and fall to the floor as he started to have a panic attack. But Hati used his primordial link to calm him down.

Rarity and Crystal covered their mouths in shock.

Fluttershy would hide behind Lü Bu, who stood his ground.

Aster held onto Jason who clenched his fist while the transparent version of Hati on his shoulder bared his teeth.

And Levi and Cinder would have a straight face, one that said to be ready for battle.

"Just our luck." Levi said in a sigh. "Just when we taken out Inanis, someone else shows up. Aura is not going to be happy about this when he recovers."

"Ugh," Diamondback mused. "This 'V' is one disturbed creature."

"I don't know," Star mused, struggling for a grin. "Some of those things are kinda cute... to the right people, I guess."

Jason and Hati gave Star a glare that said 'really'. "This is serious Star Wing." He went up to the image. "Me and Hati have dealt with creatures like those back in my home dimension. They're the real deal."

Hati then jumped off of Jason's shoulder and landed beside the keyboard. "He's right. But I can tell that there is more to this then we think." He then turned to Celine. "Continue it. We may find more answers if we go deeper in."

Aster ran to the nearest trash can and hurled. Cinder patting his back as he continued.

Mystic started to tremble in his hooves, and was too scared to even move.

Para-Twi held on to her boyfriend, equally as scared.

Lü Bu and Levi memorized every detail about V/Raziel for future events while most of the Mane 6 hid behind Lü Bu. Except for Twilight and Pinkie Pie.

Crystal gripped Jason's hand and could see that he was bearing his teeth and his eyes turned slanted. Hati could feel his partner's rage and returned to his shoulder. "Easy there Jason. He may look like him. But that is not the beast who destroyed your tribe."

"No, it is him." He growled and electricity started to spark around him. "I'll never forget that burned face of his." His canine teeth started to turn into fangs like that of a wolf, but he felt Crystal's paw tightened around his hand, making him calm down and return to normal.

"I'm sorry Crys. I nearly let my anger control me again." He apologized to his Fiancee.

Jason's body changed to Hati as he slammed his cane towards the ground, causing the ground to crack and shake.

"Power like that shouldn't be handed out like that. Power like that must be earned, never forced." He then turned to his team and Shiva's pack. "And the fact that he talks so badly about his own pack makes me sick to my stomach. So matter the reason, you never talk bad about one's pack." The transparent version of Jason appeared on top of Hati's head as he nodded in agreement.

The two of them then opened a portal. "We just need to blow off some steam." They then hopped through it and closed the portal.

Meanwhile Aster held on to Myst like how a little kid would hold onto his mother. "I don't think I'll feel comfortable sleeping by myself for a while." Aster confessed as he chatted his teeth.

[Myst response?]

Levi, Mystic and Para-Twi both looked at each other and nodded their heads in agreement. "If this is anything like Inanis and Orion, we need to get stronger. Mystic, I need you to upgrade our weapons and then have our Twilight enchant them. We nearly lost Aura in our last fight. We can't take any more chances this time." Levi said. And all the other Guardians agreed.

Crystal looked towards where Jason left and placed her paw where her heart was in concern. "Oh Jason."

NOTE: out of all the members of the Dimension Guardians, Jason and Hati would consider dealing with Raziel themselves. Jason cause of his own past as well as his feral rage as you just saw him tapping into it. While Hati because Raziel reminds him of his father Fenrir when he tried to wipe out humanity. That and the fact that Raziel had no regard for his pack hit a nerve for Hati as it remained him of his old pack when he still had his body when he was alive. (He is technically dead, but his soul also lives in Jason's body, giving him the ability to change his body to Hati's original form, since Jason is his reincarnation.)

Raziel seems like an interesting character.

Makes me think of what Aura would of been if he choose a more violent path when he lost his home dimension and his God brethren. More violent and untrusting of others.

I look forward to seeing more.

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

To be fair, Raziel did says his former pack treated him badly as his old pack constantly abuses him a lot to the point they abandoned him in the wood when he was a kid and forcing him to survive on his own before he was taken by Raya.

Makes me think of what Aura would of been if he choose a more violent path when he lost his home dimension and his God brethren. More violent and untrusting of others.

Actually, Raziel is meant to be dark counterpart to Speed as both of them were treated as nobodies with Speed being bullied a lot and Raziel being mistreated by his former pack.

While Speed overcomes his issues and be a nice guy, Raziel on other hand let his anger consume him which doesn't help the fact that a Shadow Jacker he was fighting dropped a lot of their DNA on his skin which drove Raziel insane.

He is essentially being corrupted by Shadow Jackers' DNA and bring out his dark side as Raziel secretly doesn't want to be treated as nobody anymore.

Just letting you know that his old pack are piece of shit for abusing him when he was young... even if Hati says don't talk bad about the pack, Raziel's old pack constantly abuses Raziel both physically and emotionally.

He's be like how come it's okay for Mystic to talk bad about his abusive father and yet, it's not okay for him to talk bad about his former pack who were abusers to him.

JNKing
Group Admin

To be honest, out of my OCs, I feel Speed would be a good Harem male lead although, he wouldn't be a pervert since he's much more nicer and he would be more flabbergasted to be surrounded with beautiful girls as he didn't think the girls would fall for a nerd like him.

That's honestly a really cool idea. It's even humorous since Star (even though she doesn't like calling them it) has her own harem as well, with Blizzard Ice, Red Star Jin, Aura and even Torrent Blast. I'm not sure I've seen that many harem anime where one of the girls had something like that - though I might be mixing it up with the popular girl trope who likes the main character because he's the only one that doesn't swoon over her - something that doesn't happen with Star Wing, as she's the one swooning over all the awesome guys.

I imagine depend on which Harem he got, his harem would hopefully help him of overcoming his shyness toward girls since he didn't have luck with girls in the past before meeting them.

Absolutely. They'd all feel horrible for how he got treated, and Star especially would want him to know that not all girls are like that.

Thank you for sharing it. :pinkiehappy:

Always happy to. :twilightsmile:

JNKing
Group Admin

Jason and Hati gave Star a glare that said 'really'.

She shrugged. "Sorry, I got a weird way of coping when I'm freaked out."

Meanwhile Aster held on to Myst like how a little kid would hold onto his mother. "I don't think I'll feel comfortable sleeping by myself for a while." Aster confessed as he chatted his teeth.

Myst hugged him with one paw. "It's alright, Aster," she comforted, while Darius hugged him as well.

"You're not alone," Darius assured him. "We're with ya."

out of all the members of the Dimension Guardians, Jason and Hati would consider dealing with Raziel themselves.

Myst would definitely help them, as she knows that she was a lot like Raziel before Shiva managed to get her to stand down and pull a Heel-Face Turn.

He's be like how come it's okay for Mystic to talk bad about his abusive father and yet, it's not okay for him to talk bad about his former pack who were abusers to him.

Myst would note that it's not bad for either of them, admitting that what his pack did to him was awful and that they are monsters for doing it.

"But we aren't them," she'd add, indicating Speed, Jason and everyone Raziel intends to fight. She'd tell him what Shiva told her; that going after the people who directly hurt you is one thing, but mindlessly destroying the lives of people who have done nothing to you doesn't solve anything. In fact, it only makes it worse, as it makes enemies out of those who would have sympathized with him and might have tried to help.

Though, it'll be up to him on whether he listens or not. And something tells me he's gone too far to back down now.

Thank you both for sharing. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10