Friendship Is Awesomes 300 members · 14,447 stories
Comments ( 46 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 46

This post is a sequel to The First Day. - Friendship Is Awesomes

This post is for JNKing, AstralFlare42, AuraMastermg, and Ragnarok17

Note: The reason why I abandoned that post an admittedly lack of... Ya know... There were just so many things happening all at once, and I really want to continue this story line, so I made a new post. Imagine your Oc goes through the first two weeks of school, and Thanos calls them in.

Every single one of the previous students had gathered in Thanos' Office, which looked much like the picture above but with purple stained-glass windows instead of open air along with stairs. The Mad Titan was doing paperwork/ He passed a sheet of paper off to a large stack of them, and if your Oc tried to see, the papers were being blocked with some sort of magic so they couldn't read what's on it. He then quit from his writing of papers and looked over to a computer were typed away, seemingly sending emails, messages, checking if the building was safe via security cameras. For the most part, Thanos seemed to ignore your Ocs.

[Anything they would say?]

Thanos' gaze would fall over to the Ocs who spoke, "You failed." he said flatly with half-lidded eyes.

[Reactions?]

"I was testing your patience, you fail." Thanos furrowed his brow firmly, "And to those who passed, you get mint." he dug into a bowl of mints and held it out in front of the students who passed. As they took it, he put back whatever that was left. "Be sure to throw them away in a trashcan and don't litter."

Another moment of Thanos doing work, but before your Oc could speak, he raised a finger and pointed to the door behind them. Upon looking behind them, they simply saw the door. "Now."

[Hawk-Eye's arrival, which I assume blows up the door. Any reactions from her entrance.]

Thanos spun away from the students on his chair, facing away from them, seemingly suppressing a grin as Hawke made him chuckle. He was about to turn around but stopped and held his mouth, trying to stop his laughter. Clearing his throat, he turned around. "Hello, my students, and Ms. Eye, a pleasure to meet you." He reached over his table to give her a handshake with his big hands.

[Hawke's Response?]

Thanos clapped his hands together loudly, "Alright! There has been a remedy in the curriculum and I've decided that you, all of you, can take up any two classes you want for the day. It is essentially going to work like this, say you wanted to visit Walter White's Chemistry, you'll learn from him for a large portion of the school day, and then you wanted to go to Sally's Creative Writing, you can do that for the rest of the day. This allows easier work on the teachers and more time for you to focus on topics that you love. But, after school you can still come to me and I will teach you, since I know every subject at the school. After all: I made it. Any questions?"

[Questions?]

"Hawke, your schedule, or rather classes you can choose, is as follows..." He summoned a piece of paper and looked at it, he blinked once. He blinked twice. He blinked three times. He looked confused, he got his glasses on with a confused face, mouthing a swear. "...For the first time in a few years, I'm confused, befuddled, bewildered, gob smacked, confuzzled, awestricken, flabbergasted, muddled, perplexed, bemused, and downright bamboozled..."

[Reactions to his Vocabulary and him not getting to the point.]

"Quiet, little ones, I'm allowed to have fun." He turned the page and it wrote as follows.

Do whatever the Hell ya want! - Supergirl.

[Reactions?]

"What... The f#ck? L-let me..." Thanos popped out of existence and your Ocs were left in the office alone. As he left, the chair spun around and his now, his desk was now left vacant for the first time, Thanos wasn't in his office... Meaning your Ocs could do whatever until he gets back.

[What would they do.]

As they did the things they were doing, they heard something off in the distance, it was Thanos' voice and Supergirl's.

"Ayo look who fell asleep first!" Thanos boomed.

"I'm not aslee-" Supergirl tried to say.

"Prank her, John!" Lucci's voice cried out.

[Reactions?!]

The castle shook and Thanos came back with a coffee mug full of peppermint mocha, "Anyway, that's all there is to it, you may go on with your day." He gave them all a thumbs up.

JNKing
Group Admin

Every single one of the previous students had gathered in Thanos' Office, which looked much like the picture above but with purple stained-glass windows instead of open air along with stairs. The Mad Titan was doing paperwork/ He passed a sheet of paper off to a large stack of them, and when Frost and Firedance tried to see, the papers were being blocked with some sort of magic so they couldn't read what's on it. He then quit from his writing of papers and looked over to a computer were typed away, seemingly sending emails, messages, checking if the building was safe via security cameras. For the most part, Thanos seemed to ignore the students.

Frost and Firedance glanced at each other, while Rico took out her phone and started texting. Logan lounged in his seat looking bored, while Blue was twiddling her thumbs and trying not to break out into a sweat.

Eventually, Frost finally asked. "Are you going to tell us anything, or should we come back when you're not busy?"

Thanos' gaze would fall over to Frost. "You failed." he said flatly with half-lidded eyes.

Frost gaped. "WHAT?! F-FAILED WHAT? I DON'T FAIL! I NEVER FAIL! HOW THE HECK DID I FAIL!"

"Frost? Frost!" Blue yelped, racing over to Frost as the ice mage started suffering a conniption.

"I was testing your patience, you fail." Thanos furrowed his brow firmly, "And to those who passed, you get mint." he dug into a bowl of mints and held it out in front of the students who passed. As they took it, he put back whatever that was left. "Be sure to throw them away in a trashcan and don't litter."

Another moment of Thanos doing work, but before anyone else could speak, he raised a finger and pointed to the door behind them. Upon looking behind them, they simply saw the door. "Now."

Hawke proceeded to kick the door open.

Blue toppled backward into Ryder's lap, while Logan nearly socked Hawke in the mouth, though Hawke dodged it with a grin.

"Wassup, bros," Hawke declared. "It's ya girl, Hawk Eye, here to see what The Mad Lad Titan Thanos has to share."

Thanos spun away from the students on his chair, facing away from them, seemingly suppressing a grin as Hawke made him chuckle. He was about to turn around but stopped and held his mouth, trying to stop his laughter. Clearing his throat, he turned around. "Hello, my students, and Ms. Eye, a pleasure to meet you." He reached over his table to give her a handshake with his big hands.

"Pleasure's all mine, Big T," Hawke replied with a wink.

Thanos clapped his hands together loudly, "Alright! There has been a remedy in the curriculum and I've decided that you, all of you, can take up any two classes you want for the day. It is essentially going to work like this, say you wanted to visit Walter White's Chemistry, you'll learn from him for a large portion of the school day, and then you wanted to go to Sally's Creative Writing, you can do that for the rest of the day. This allows easier work on the teachers and more time for you to focus on topics that you love. But, after school you can still come to me and I will teach you, since I know every subject at the school. After all: I made it. Any questions?"

"Yeah," Hawke said, raising her wing. "I'm new here, so where do I go?"

"Hawke, your schedule, or rather classes you can choose, is as follows..." He summoned a piece of paper and looked at it, he blinked once. He blinked twice. He blinked three times. He looked confused, he got his glasses on with a confused face, mouthing a swear. "...For the first time in a few years, I'm confused, befuddled, bewildered, gob smacked, confuzzled, awestricken, flabbergasted, muddled, perplexed, bemused, and downright bamboozled..."

Logan and Rico exchanged confused looks, while Frost actually came out of her conniption to stare at Thanos - something that made Blue clap a little and whisper, "She's cured."

"Quiet, little ones, I'm allowed to have fun." He turned the page and it wrote as follows.

Logan gave a deadpan stare, while Hawke shrugged. "Well, if that's the way it goes..."

"What... The f#ck? L-let me..." Thanos popped out of existence and your Ocs were left in the office alone. As he left, the chair spun around and his now, his desk was now left vacant for the first time, Thanos wasn't in his office... Meaning your Ocs could do whatever until he gets back.

Hawke immediately jumped into his seat.

"Alright, ya numbnuts," she said. "Consider me yer substitute while Thanos is gone. First order o' business..."

"OH NO YOU DON'T!" Frost declared, trying to shove Hawke out of the chair. But Hawke dodged her. And as Frost hit the ground, Hawke sat the chair down on Frost's back.

"FROST!" Blue yelped.

"Ah, forget about it, she's fine," Hawke said. "Ain't cha Frosty?"

"I AM NOT A SNOWMAN!" Frost screamed.

"Yeah, she's doing swell," Hawke replied, kicking back. "So, about that order of business."

"You're cocked in the head if you think we're doing anything you say," Logan said firmly.

Hawke got up. "Oh, we got us a wise guy here, do we? How about I come over there and spin that snout around a couple of times."

Logan got up. "Try it, and I'll spin that beak."

Hawke shot over and swiped at him... but missed. Smirking, Logan tried to deck her... but also missed. The two were quickly left trying and failing to hit each other before settling for giving each other death glares.

Rico recorded the whole thing while Blue huddled near Ryder. Frost was now stuck under Thanos' chair and seemed to have trouble getting out.

As they did the things they were doing, Firedance heard something off in the distance, it was Thanos' voice and Supergirl's.

Firedance's eyes widened in horror, and he immediately turned to an invention, tinkering with it as he mumbled to himself and tried to block out what he had heard.

The castle shook and Thanos came back with a coffee mug full of peppermint mocha, "Anyway, that's all there is to it, you may go on with your day." He gave them all a thumbs up.

Hawke and Logan - who had frozen in the middle of their slap fight - glanced at Thanos, then at each other. Then Hawke spun away from Logan, fluffed her feathers and smoothed her crest back.

"Thanks, Big T," she said. "Let's see what kinda trouble I can get up to." She sauntered out, as Logan scoffed and brushed off his leather jacket.

"Should be difficult," he noted. "Girl can't hit the broad side of a barn."

Rico grinned as she had recorded the whole thing. "Well, she's probably going to hit the roof when she sees how many views and likes she's getting online."

"I-Isn't that illegal?" Blue asked. "Like, don't you need permission or something?"

"Technically, her assaulting another student was illegal too," Rico noted.

Logan laughed. "You call that assault?"

Rico, Logan and Blue walked out, still talking, while Firedance huddled in a corner, continuing to work on his invention. "Tink-tink-make-bad-bad-go-bye-bye,' he kept muttering on a loop.

"Uh, help..." Frost whimpered, still trapped under Thanos' chair. "Somebody?"

Hawke and Logan - who had frozen in the middle of their slap fight - glanced at Thanos, then at each other. Then Hawke spun away from Logan, fluffed her feathers and smoothed her crest back.

"Thanks, Big T," she said. "Let's see what kinda trouble I can get up to." She sauntered out, as Logan scoffed and brushed off his leather jacket.

Rico grinned as she had recorded the whole thing. "Well, she's probably going to hit the roof when she sees how many views and likes she's getting online."

"I-Isn't that illegal?" Blue asked. "Like, don't you need permission or something?"

Rico, Logan and Blue walked out, still talking, while Firedance huddled in a corner, continuing to work on his invention. "Tink-tink-make-bad-bad-go-bye-bye,' he kept muttering on a loop.

Thanos lifted his chair off of Frost and picked her up with one hand, patting her on the back. He smiled and leaned close to her to tell her something, "Are oranges oranges because oranges are orange or are oranges oranges because oranges are orange?" He then gestured her to leave his room.

[What would she do?]

[What's the first class would the students go to? And what would Hawke be doing?]

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Every single one of the previous students had gathered in Thanos' Office, which looked much like the picture above but with purple stained-glass windows instead of open air along with stairs. The Mad Titan was doing paperwork/ He passed a sheet of paper off to a large stack of them, and when Frost Bite, Firedance and Ryder tried to see, the papers were being blocked with some sort of magic so he couldn't read what's on it. He then quit from his writing of papers and looked over to a computer were typed away, seemingly sending emails, messages, checking if the building was safe via security cameras. For the most part, Thanos seemed to ignore the students.

Frost and Firedance glanced at each other, while Rico took out her phone and started texting. Logan lounged in his seat looking bored, while Blue was twiddling her thumbs and trying not to break out into a sweat.

As he comfort Blue, Ryder is rather uncomfortable about this and wonder if Thanos is mad at him over something... he remembers how Frost Bite got mad at Jacey over Kool-Aid incident... did he do something bad to Thanos? Ryder is immediately feel guilty, thinking Thanos is planning to expel him.

He was about to ask when Frost beat him to it . "Are you going to tell us anything, or should we come back when you're not busy?"

Thanos' gaze would fall over to Frost. "You failed." he said flatly with half-lidded eyes.

Frost gaped. "WHAT?! F-FAILED WHAT? I DON'T FAIL! I NEVER FAIL! HOW THE HECK DID I FAIL!"

"Frost? Frost!" Blue yelped, racing over to Frost as the ice mage started suffering a conniption.

"I was testing your patience, you fail." Thanos furrowed his brow firmly, "And to those who passed, you get mint." he dug into a bowl of mints and held it out in front of the students including Ryder who passed. As they took it, he put back whatever that was left. "Be sure to throw them away in a trashcan and don't litter."

Ryder looks at a mint. "Uh... Thank you, Thanos? I really don't eat mint since I'm not a mint guy." He put in his pocket. "But i will find someone who do enjoy mint."

Another moment of Thanos doing work, but before anyone else could speak, he raised a finger and pointed to the door behind them. Upon looking behind them, they simply saw the door. "Now."

Hawke proceeded to kick the door open.

Blue toppled backward into Ryder's lap, while Logan nearly socked Hawke in the mouth, though Hawke dodged it with a grin.

"Wassup, bros," Hawke declared. "It's ya girl, Hawk Eye, here to see what The Mad Lad Titan Thanos has to share."

"Pleasure's all mine, Big T," Hawke replied with a wink.

"Uh... does that means I don't have to deal with Andrew Tate guy anymore?" Ryder asked, hopefully.

[Thanos' response]

"Yeah," Hawke said, raising her wing. "I'm new here, so where do I go?"

Logan and Rico exchanged confused looks, while Frost actually came out of her conniption to stare at Thanos - something that made Blue clap a little and whisper, "She's cured."

Ryder shook his head as he looks at Thanos. "Thanos, what are you talking about?"

"Supergirl?!" Ryder yelped.

Logan gave a deadpan stare, while Hawke shrugged. "Well, if that's the way it goes..."

Hawke immediately jumped into his seat.

"Alright, ya numbnuts," she said. "Consider me yer substitute while Thanos is gone. First order o' business..."

"OH NO YOU DON'T!" Frost declared, trying to shove Hawke out of the chair. But Hawke dodged her. And as Frost hit the ground, Hawke sat the chair down on Frost's back.

"FROST!" Blue yelped.

"Hey!" Ryder yelled. "Leave her alone! She may be arrogant but she can cook better pizza than you!"

"Ah, forget about it, she's fine," Hawke said. "Ain't cha Frosty?"

"I AM NOT A SNOWMAN!" Frost screamed.

"Yeah, she's doing swell," Hawke replied, kicking back. "So, about that order of business."

"You're cocked in the head if you think we're doing anything you say," Logan said firmly.

Hawke got up. "Oh, we got us a wise guy here, do we? How about I come over there and spin that snout around a couple of times."

Logan got up. "Try it, and I'll spin that beak."

Hawke shot over and swiped at him... but missed. Smirking, Logan tried to deck her... but also missed. The two were quickly left trying and failing to hit each other before settling for giving each other death glares.

Rico recorded the whole thing while Blue huddled near Ryder. Frost was now stuck under Thanos' chair and seemed to have trouble getting out.

Ryder sighed in annoyance as he comfort Blue. "I'm supposed to be funny guy!" He realizes something. "Hey! Where's Firedance?!"

As soon he say that, he and Firedance heard something off in the distance, it was Thanos' voice and Supergirl's.

"What the fuck?!" Ryder yelled. "This school is crazier!"

Firedance's eyes widened in horror, and he immediately turned to an invention, tinkering with it as he mumbled to himself and tried to block out what he had heard.

Ryder sighed. "Well, let's get to the class, shall we?"

Thanos lifted his chair off of Frost and picked her up with one hand, patting her on the back. He smiled and leaned close to her to tell her something, "Are oranges oranges because oranges are orange or are oranges oranges because oranges are orange?" He then gestured her to leave his room.

[What would she do?]

Ryder groaned in annoyance as he is shrugged with which class he go to. "Which one Blue go to? Walter White's Chemisty or Sally's Creative Writing?" He pondering. "Think Ryder, think! What class Blue would go first?" He stomped his feet.

[Which Class Blue ultimately take so Ryder can join her?]

Every single one of the previous students had gathered in Thanos' Office, which looked much like the picture above but with purple stained-glass windows instead of open air along with stairs. The Mad Titan was doing paperwork/ He passed a sheet of paper off to a large stack of them, and if your Oc tried to see, the papers were being blocked with some sort of magic so they couldn't read what's on it. He then quit from his writing of papers and looked over to a computer were typed away, seemingly sending emails, messages, checking if the building was safe via security cameras. For the most part, Thanos seemed to ignore your Ocs.

Savage the Hedgehog just took a seat and tinkered with his Wispon to try to get the output of energy to be higher without using a Wisp. It's a side project of his.

"Where's the class where they use Extreme Gear? I'm a little out of practice for using mine." Savage says waving his hand in the air.

"Is he a thesaurus?" Savage whispered to Frost.

"Okay. Does that mean I can also take the Gunpla Battle class? I heard that it was a recent addition to the curriculum." The crimson hedgehog said as he put the Wispon back in his backpack.

"Well until he let's us leave, I'm going to be going over the blueprints for my extreme gear." He then pulls out a holographic projection of the board he has and begins looking through it like Iron Man.

As they did the things they were doing, they heard something off in the distance, it was Thanos' voice and Supergirl's.

[Reactions?!]

Savage only rolled his eyes as he laughed to himself.

"The castle shook and Thanos came back with a coffee mug full of peppermint mocha, "Anyway, that's all there is to it, you may go on with your day." He gave them all a thumbs up.

Savage makes sure to put his things away before leaving by using his grapple line, which now had a function to fix the spots it damages when used.

JNKing
Group Admin

Frost stared for a moment, trying to understand what he had just said. She looked kinda like this:

She then walked out, still trying to puzzle it out.

Ryder groaned in annoyance as he is shrugged with which class he go to. "Which one Blue go to? Walter White's Chemisty or Sally's Creative Writing?" He pondering. "Think Ryder, think! What class Blue would go first?" He stomped his feet... only to notice Blue's tail wagging back and forth right next to his feet. When he looked up, she was staring at him; she hadn't gone three feet from him.

"You can follow me and find out," Blue replied with an amused smile.

[Ryder's response?]

Chuckling, Blue led Ryder to Walter White's Chemistry.

"If this is the Walter White I think it is," she explained as she held the door open for him. "We may be able to get the materials for fulminated mercury." She chuckled. "Our smoke bombs will be twice as powerful with that stuff."

She brought up a video to show just what it could do (0:30 to 0:59)

[Ryder's response to Blue wanting to use fulminated mercury in their smoke bombs]

Meanwhile, Hawke was mainly looking around like a tourist. Seeing where each of the classes were and where the teachers were.

If anyone asked, she admitted, "I'm looking for a shooting range. Somewhere I can work on my aim."

[Responses?]

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Ryder groaned in annoyance as he is shrugged with which class he go to. "Which one Blue go to? Walter White's Chemisty or Sally's Creative Writing?" He pondering. "Think Ryder, think! What class Blue would go first?" He stomped his feet... only to notice Blue's tail wagging back and forth right next to his feet. When he looked up, she was staring at him; she hadn't gone three feet from him.

"You can follow me and find out," Blue replied with an amused smile.

Ryder blushed in embarrassment. "Sorry, Blue... I was overthinking too much." :twilightblush:

Chuckling, Blue led Ryder to Walter White's Chemistry.

"If this is the Walter White I think it is," she explained as she held the door open for him. "We may be able to get the materials for fulminated mercury." She chuckled. "Our smoke bombs will be twice as powerful with that stuff."

She brought up a video to show just what it could do (0:30 to 0:59)

Ryder was surprised but nonetheless supported her idea. "That's an awesome idea, Blue!" He gives a big thumb up. "No wonder how Walter White made that smoke bomb so powerful... fulminated mercury." He said in ponder as he took seat with Blue.

JNKing
Group Admin

Ryder was surprised but nonetheless supported her idea. "That's an awesome idea, Blue!" He gives a big thumb up. "No wonder how Walter White made that smoke bomb so powerful... fulminated mercury." He said in ponder as he took seat with Blue.

Blue smiled as she gazed around the classroom. "Reminds me of this school Logan talked about attended," she admitted. "He said he was able to use the chemistry class to craft all sorts of cool weapons and gizmos to help him in the fight against bullies."

Note: for anyone who doesn't get it, that's a reference to the video game Bully, where you could use chemistry class to pick up recipes for how to craft various tools like firecrackers, stink bombs and itching powder, all of which are very helpful when fighting off bullies or enemies.

"Uh... does that means I don't have to deal with Andrew Tate guy anymore?" Ryder asked, hopefully.

"He was pretty insistent that you join his classes," Thanos mused, before sending out an email only to get it right back. "And... He claimed Priority. Priority means you have to go to that class for the day, you merely don't have a choice."

[Response?]

Meanwhile, Hawke was mainly looking around like a tourist. Seeing where each of the classes were and where the teachers were.

If anyone asked, she admitted, "I'm looking for a shooting range. Somewhere I can work on my aim."

"If you're looking for aim, I can help," Lucci said with his hands in his pockets, "If you wanted to join my class for today that is."

[Her response?]

"Any questions?"

"Where's the class where they use Extreme Gear? I'm a little out of practice for using mine." Savage says waving his hand in the air.

"That would be flying practice with my good friend Supergirl." Thanos said.

"Okay. Does that mean I can also take the Gunpla Battle class? I heard that it was a recent addition to the curriculum." The crimson hedgehog said as he put the Wispon back in his backpack.

"Indubitably, it's in General Grievous' classroom. The others can show you." Thanos mused.

[What does he do when he is dismissed?

Blue smiled as she gazed around the classroom. "Reminds me of this school Logan talked about attended," she admitted. "He said he was able to use the chemistry class to craft all sorts of cool weapons and gizmos to help him in the fight against bullies."

Walter White wasn't in the room, but several students were, they were all waiting patiently for his arrival. He didn't show up for the first five minutes, but when it turned to six, he came in. Upon his arrival, the Breaking Bad theme song was playing. "Hello, class." Everyone said hello back, saying 'Mr. White'.

[What would Blue and Ryder say?]

Walter White looked over to the pair and walked over to the two of them, laser focused onto them. "What's my name?"

[Response?]

"You're Goddamn right," He turned away from them and raised a point, "Plus five extra credits to Blue Moon and Ryder." He claimed as he walked behind his desk. "Since we have new students here, we'll be taking it easy today, instead of doing the high grade stuff we'll be... Cooking methamphetamine."

[Reactions?!]

"I'm joking," Walter White chuckled, "We'll just be baking a cake. Cooking is just like science - Chemistry. If you can make a good cake, or good food, you'll go far in chemistry. Cooking and Chemistry are so alike, using ingredients that mix and match, looking for solutions, practicing how to be better, and if you're not good at any of that, you might as well drop this class entirely. Are. Am. I. Clear?"

[Reactions?]

"AM I CLEAR?!" Walter White shouted, the students all replied with 'Yes, Mr. White!' "Let's get to cooking."

"Don't you mean bak-" Walter White turned to that student, "Never mind."

[What cake would Ryder and Blue bake, how would the process go?]

He gets his Extreme Gear, a board type that is mostly teal with crimson splatters (it's not blood) in several places, that he calls Sharp Blade.

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

"He was pretty insistent that you join his classes," Thanos mused, before sending out an email only to get it right back. "And... He claimed Priority. Priority means you have to go to that class for the day, you merely don't have a choice."

Ryder groaned. "Darn it!" :twilightangry2:

Walter White wasn't in the room, but several students were, they were all waiting patiently for his arrival. He didn't show up for the first five minutes, but when it turned to six, he came in. Upon his arrival, the Breaking Bad theme song was playing. "Hello, class." Everyone said hello back, saying 'Mr. White'.

"Hey, Mr. White." Ryder said in very casual tone as he waved his claws at him.

Walter White looked over to the pair and walked over to the two of them, laser focused onto them. "What's my name?"

Ryder yelped. "HEISENBERG! YOUR NAME IS HEISENBERG! PLEASE, SPARE ME!!!!!"

"You're Goddamn right," He turned away from them and raised a point, "Plus five extra credits to Blue Moon and Ryder." He claimed as he walked behind his desk. "Since we have new students here, we'll be taking it easy today, instead of doing the high grade stuff we'll be... Cooking methamphetamine."

Ryder's eyes widened in horror as he thought. 'Jin's gonna kill me if he saw me cooking meth with Blue! What if he's gonna cut my penis off?!'

"I'm joking," Walter White chuckled, "We'll just be baking a cake. Cooking is just like science - Chemistry. If you can make a good cake, or good food, you'll go far in chemistry. Cooking and Chemistry are so alike, using ingredients that mix and match, looking for solutions, practicing how to be better, and if you're not good at any of that, you might as well drop this class entirely. Are. Am. I. Clear?"

"Yes, Mr. White." Ryder said.

"AM I CLEAR?!" Walter White shouted, the students all replied with 'Yes, Mr. White!' "Let's get to cooking."

Ryder is baking a cake but it's not ordinary cake as he pours the sweet on the cake before using his fire breath on the cake as he dub his cake "Flaming Cake".

[What cake would Blue bake, how would the process go?]

JNKing
Group Admin

"If you're looking for aim, I can help," Lucci said with his hands in his pockets, "If you wanted to join my class for today that is."

Hawke shrugged. "Eh, why not? I got nothing better to do." She followed after him.

"Hey, Mr. White." Ryder said in very casual tone as he waved his claws at him.

Blue gave a shy nod.

Ryder yelped. "HEISENBERG! YOUR NAME IS..."

Blue gripped his arm, calming him, and more quietly replied, "You're Heisenberg."

Ryder and Blue's eyes widened in horror as they stared at each other.

'Jin's gonna kill me if he saw me cooking meth with Blue! What if he's gonna cut my penis off?!'

"Dad's going to kill me if he thinks I'm entering the drug trade! What have I gotten us into?!"

"Yes, Mr. White." Ryder said.

Ryder is baking a cake but it's not ordinary cake as he pours the sweet on the cake before using his fire breath on the cake as he dub his cake "Flaming Cake".

Blue, meanwhile, made a series of moon cakes.

Hawke shrugged. "Eh, why not? I got nothing better to do." She followed after him.

Lucci lead Hawke into the training fields were multiple people were training, some were sparring, others were running, some meditating, training how to fly etcetera. He guided her over to the target practice side of the field, "Now, I believe you would find it beneficial to learn Observation Haki."

[Response?]

"Observation Haki allows you to perceive things way better than the average Joe, although you could simply practice your aim. But why not do both? By the end of my class, you're going to like Ruby Rose, sniping down Grimm - or Shadow Jackers in your case - like it's a Tuesday." Lucci placed a hand on her Hawke's shoulder and pat her on the back, "Let's see how you are. Shoot that target over there, do you see it." He pointed to the target, "Stay here."

[How would she fare?]

Blue, meanwhile, made a series of moon cakes.

After a while, everyone had finished baking and the last table Walter White was checking, was Moon and Ryders. He walked over to them with his hands behind his back, he first approached Ryder. "Ryder, could you explain what that is?"

[His explanation.]

"Now, quick question," Walter White said calmly, "How do you think a normal person or pony is going to eat something that's on fire, unless it's for dragons exclusively, is it for dragons exclusively?"

[His Response]

If it wasn't for dragons, he'd nod, "Still, I'm impressed with the fire you put on the cake despite the obvious fire hazard threat that it possesses. Other than that - I'm going to be generous because you did still in fact bake a cake and it isn't a jumbled mess. You'll get a passing grade; a B Minus."

[His reaction?]

Walter White turned to Blue Moon, "Now, Ms. Moon, what is it that you have baked here?"

[Her response?]

"A plate of moon cakes, to say the least I feel as though this would probably be more enjoyable than eating literal fire." He mused, "But this isn't a cooking class it's a Chemistry class, and since you made the cake close to perfection, you will get an A. Congratulations." He stuck out a hand for Blue to shake.

[What would she do?]

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

After a while, everyone had finished baking and the last table Walter White was checking, was Moon and Ryders. He walked over to them with his hands behind his back, he first approached Ryder. "Ryder, could you explain what that is?"

"Flaming Cake, Mr. White." Ryder start explains. "I made cake with fires in mind cause I want my cake to stand out and not those generic store brought cake, Mr. White... I made the cake with my own ingredient... plus, I want to be know as guy who made a fire-type food."

"Now, quick question," Walter White said calmly, "How do you think a normal person or pony is going to eat something that's on fire, unless it's for dragons exclusively, is it for dragons exclusively?"

Ryder blinked. "Actually, Flaming Cake is for Dragons, Mr. White... I knew a person or pony wouldn't be able to eat it.... So I made this cake with Dragons in mind, Mr. White."

he'd nod, "Still, I'm impressed with the fire you put on the cake despite the obvious fire hazard threat that it possesses. Other than that - I'm going to be generous because you did still in fact bake a cake and it isn't a jumbled mess. You'll get a passing grade; a B Minus."

"Okay, I will take B Minus." Ryder agreed with no hesitation.

Walter White turned to Blue Moon, "Now, Ms. Moon, what is it that you have baked here?"

[Her response?]

"A plate of moon cakes, to say the least I feel as though this would probably be more enjoyable than eating literal fire." He mused, "But this isn't a cooking class it's a Chemistry class, and since you made the cake close to perfection, you will get an A. Congratulations." He stuck out a hand for Blue to shake.

[What would she do?]

JNKing
Group Admin

Lucci lead Hawke into the training fields were multiple people were training, some were sparring, others were running, some meditating, training how to fly etcetera. He guided her over to the target practice side of the field, "Now, I believe you would find it beneficial to learn Observation Haki."

"Oh yeah?" Hawke asked. "What's that?"

"Observation Haki allows you to perceive things way better than the average Joe, although you could simply practice your aim. But why not do both? By the end of my class, you're going to like Ruby Rose, sniping down Grimm - or Shadow Jackers in your case - like it's a Tuesday." Lucci placed a hand on her Hawke's shoulder and pat her on the back, "Let's see how you are. Shoot that target over there, do you see it." He pointed to the target, "Stay here."

Hawke grinned and whipped out her two Uzis. Cackling like a maniac, she opened fire.

When those ran out, she made like Billy Mays

Whipping out a minigun, she proceeded to unload THAT on the target, all the while cackling like a complete maniac.

However, in both cases, they ran out.

"Aw," Hawke moaned at her guns finally running out.

And if Lucci checked the target... it was clean as a whistle. Every single bullet had missed.

[His reaction?]

Moon blushed and held one of her cakes up. "Um... moon cakes, sir. Yes, it was because I have 'moon' in my name." She hung her head. "I'm not original."

Blue looked up in surprise, before shaking his hand with a smile. "T-Thank you, sir. It's more than I deserve."

[His reply?]

However, in both cases, they ran out.

"Aw," Hawke moaned at her guns finally running out.

And if Lucci checked the target... it was clean as a whistle. Every single bullet had missed.

Lucci looked back at Hawke with exasperated eyes, "Okay, Hawke, now we'll be doing private lessons to work on your aim. I'm pretty sure a storm trooper has better aim than you, because at least they killed Rebels!" He rubbed his forehead, "Lord have mercy, I'm gonna have some trouble with this one.

Moon blushed and held one of her cakes up. "Um... moon cakes, sir. Yes, it was because I have 'moon' in my name." She hung her head. "I'm not original."

Blue looked up in surprise, before shaking his hand with a smile. "T-Thank you, sir. It's more than I deserve."

Walter White gave Blue a nod, "I wouldn't say that, you have potential to do anything you set your mind to." He chuckled, "I'm afraid that the baking took a large portion of our class, so everyone, clean up, wash your utensils, and throw the food away - we do NOT eat anything from Chemistry, understood?!"

[Reactions as everyone says 'Yes, Mr. White'? After they finish cleaning up, what other class do they go to?]

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Walter White gave Blue a nod, "I wouldn't say that, you have potential to do anything you set your mind to." He chuckled, "I'm afraid that the baking took a large portion of our class, so everyone, clean up, wash your utensils, and throw the food away - we do NOT eat anything from Chemistry, understood?!"

Ryder groaned in disappointment. "What a waste of Flaming Cake." He mourned. "I can't believe I made Flaming Cake for nothing." He throws it away.

After cleaning up the chemisty class, Ryder was about to head out when he realizes something. "Blue, which class are we supposed go to?"

[Blue's response]

JNKing
Group Admin

Lucci looked back at Hawke with exasperated eyes, "Okay, Hawke, now we'll be doing private lessons to work on your aim. I'm pretty sure a storm trooper has better aim than you, because at least they killed Rebels!"

"Low blow!" Hawke complained. "Storm Troopers got no class!"

He rubbed his forehead, "Lord have mercy, I'm gonna have some trouble with this one."

Blue's jaw dropped in horror.

Ryder groaned in disappointment. "What a waste of Flaming Cake." He mourned. "I can't believe I made Flaming Cake for nothing." He throws it away.

Blue reluctantly tossed her moon cakes on top of his flaming cake, tearing up and saluting as they burned to ashes. Somewhere in the distance, Taps started playing.

After cleaning up the chemisty class, Ryder was about to head out when he realizes something. "Blue, which class are we supposed go to?"

Blue paused. "I... don't know," she admitted, pulling out her old schedule. "Um... well, we used to have Monster Studies with Marco together. Why don't we check that out?"

[Ryder's response?]

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Blue paused. "I... don't know," she admitted, pulling out her old schedule. "Um... well, we used to have Monster Studies with Marco together. Why don't we check that out?"

"Monster Studies?" Ryder asked, intrigued. "Yeah, I wonder what monster Marco going to teach us about."

He and Blue went to Monster Studies class and where [Insert Marco's entrance]

He and Blue went to Monster Studies class, and upon entering the class, they found themselves in a lecture hall much like the one in Beacon Academy.

The class began to fill up with students, but Marco wasn't there. Everyone was taking out notes and sat ready, [What Moon and Ryder would be doing].

"Welcome-yoi!" From above soared down Marco in his full Phoenix form as he smashed down onto the floor and landed in his human for, "Welcome to Monster Studies class! I see some new faces around here, good! Are there any questions you want to ask about me or the subject?"

[Their questions]

After he answers them, he claps his hands together, "For the next few weeks we will be learning about the monsters of the D&D world, we'll be covering Ankhegs," He took out a ruler and slammed it onto a board behind him, the nanotech of the board activated and revealed an image of an Ankheg.

[Reactions?]

"Owlbears..." The board showed an image of an owlbear.

[Reactions?]

"And finally Umber Hulks."

[Reactions?]

"I know I already asked this, but any questions?"

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

He and Blue went to Monster Studies class, and upon entering the class, they found themselves in a lecture hall much like the one in Beacon Academy.

The class began to fill up with students, but Marco wasn't there. Everyone was taking out notes and sat ready.

Ryder would be relaxing in his seat. "Finally! Something I can get behind!"

"Welcome-yoi!" From above soared down Marco in his full Phoenix form as he smashed down onto the floor and landed in his human for, "Welcome to Monster Studies class! I see some new faces around here, good! Are there any questions you want to ask about me or the subject?"

Ryder raises his claw up. "I never got a chance to know you, Mr. Marco... who were you before Thanos asked you to be a teacher at his school?"

[Marco's response?]

After he answers them, he claps his hands together, "For the next few weeks we will be learning about the monsters of the D&D world, we'll be covering Ankhegs," He took out a ruler and slammed it onto a board behind him, the nanotech of the board activated and revealed an image of an Ankheg.

Ryder whistled. "Insect Girl would loves to meet this Ankheg since they're look like bugs to me."

"Owlbears?" Ryder asked. "I never thought I would see a fusion of Owlowiscious and Harry." He admitted (NOTE: He was reference to Twilight's Pet Owl and Fluttershy's Pet Bear)

"Umber Hulks?! That's one ugly ass Hulk." Ryder snark.

Ryder raises his claw up. "How many is there's D&D monsters, Mr. Marco? You seems to have vase knowledge about them."

[Marco's response]

JNKing
Group Admin

The class began to fill up with students, but Marco wasn't there. Everyone was taking out notes and sat ready.

Blue kept glancing around, looking for Marco, before taking out one of her textbooks and skimming it while still looking around for their teacher.

Ryder would be relaxing in his seat. "Finally! Something I can get behind!"

Ryder raises his claw up. "I never got a chance to know you, Mr. Marco... who were you before Thanos asked you to be a teacher at his school?"

[Marco's response?]

Ryder whistled. "Insect Girl would loves to meet this Ankheg since they're look like bugs to me."

Blue backed up in her seat. "Oh my goodness..." she mumbled.

"Owlbears?" Ryder asked. "I never thought I would see a fusion of Owlowiscious and Harry." He admitted (NOTE: He was reference to Twilight's Pet Owl and Fluttershy's Pet Bear).

Blue merely sighed. "Let Mom take you to the Avatar: Last Airbender world, and you'd be surprised how many fusions of things you could find."

"Umber Hulks?! That's one ugly ass Hulk." Ryder snark.

Blue scooted further back in her seat, as if terrified the Umber Hulk was going to jump out of it's frame and attack her.

Ryder raises his claw up. "How many is there's D&D monsters, Mr. Marco? You seems to have vase knowledge about them."

[Marco's response]

"A-Are we going to have to meet some of these... er, 'creatures' face-to-face?" Blue whimpered.

[Marco's response?]

"I was the King of the Avians," Marco answered as he readjusted the glasses on his face.

[Reactions?]

"I still am, I just have my advisor doing all the work. I'm a little bit late to teaching every now and then, flying across the world is very tiring. But what;s not is learning!" Which would lead to him continuing the lesson.

"Oh, there are a lot, too many to count. But we'll be mainly covering the Monstrosities, the Fiends, Celestials, Beasts, Feys, and all of the other creatures will come in a later unit." Marco smiled, "Also, I am a massive D&D nerd, so it kinda contributes to the whole 'monster studies' thing."

"A-Are we going to have to meet some of these... er, 'creatures' face-to-face?" Blue whimpered.

"Of course, you'll have to do so to pass the class. Don't worry, I won't send you headlong into fighting a Purple Worm or something, that'd be irresponsible, and I am anything but that. And yes, that includes stupid. Now, shall we begin with the lesson, are all of your notes out, are you ready?" He asked everyone.

[Responses?]

"Alrighty then, let's start off with Ankhegs!" The board behind him forms a slide with notes, he steps aside and reads the notes out loud. "As you can see, Ankhegs are insectoid creatures that burrow underground and hunt from below. Like Equestrian Changelings they had chitin armor, but it's far tougher since they've evolved to hunt and kill rather than feast on love. They are usually ten feet in length, but some grow to fifteen. They usually weight about eight hundred pounds to a ton depending on where they're from. They come in different colors too, brown, yellow, green, but they all have those black eyes. And here's a little known fact about them, is that on occasion, though this is rare, they sometimes hunt in packs."

[What are Ryder and Blue's questions or reactions as they write down the notes?](Optional)

The board changes to the image of an Ankheg marching inside a cavern. "Ankhegs can see in pitch blackness, meaning that they have night vision. Not only that, but they have the ability to detect vibrations, in other words, they can use tremor sense like a certain Earth Bender. They're main method of neutralizing a threat is to spew acid on them like so." The board shows the image of an Ankheg firing acid at a pack of wolves, dissolving some of their fur and skin. "Their acid attack is also a part of their digestive system, so they can't digest food for six hours after expelling their acid out of their bodies."

[What are Ryder and Blue's questions or reactions as they write down the notes?](Optional)

The board changed to an Ankheg in a jungle. "Their favorite climate is warm ones, such as anywhere from the Badlands, Appleloosa, the San Polamino Desert, Dodge City, and even the Everfree Forest. While despite them being pretty warm climates, some might not go out in these desert-y places I mentioned, their preferred terrains are underground, plains, forests, grasslands, and cleared lands. But still, deserts and badlands do count as cleared lands, so don't count them out just yet." The board showed an Ankheg in each of these biomes, some joined by another. "The average area could have just one, a pair, or a cluster of Ankhegs, so be prepared for more if one attacks."

The board now showed an Ankheg underground, looking up. On the surface directly above the insectoid was a nice, cute pony couple enjoying a picnic. "Speaking of attacks, they are mostly ambush predators, like tarantulas or hunting spiders. They wait five to ten feet underground for prey to wander into position. Immediately when the prey touches the area, they attack!" The Ankheg on the board lunged through the earth and seized the mare and dragged it back into the hole, crushed the pony and gnawing on it with its mandibles, its acidic enzymes making it easier to consume.

[Their reaction to the imagery?]

"The prey would be crushed by its mandibles and assaulted by the acidic enzymes to make it easier for it to devour." Within moments, the mare was bones, and the stallion stood its ground to try and avenge his lover. The Ankheg would lunge out, but the stallion would be ready with a buck that knocking it onto its back and on the ground. It writhed before it rolled to its claws/feet. The stallion would glare at the Ankheg before barely dodging an acidic squirt from it. "If the foe was too much work to take on, it would spew acid to weaken it." The stallion and the Ankheg would battle, and the stallion seemed to have the upper hand, but then the ground shook underneath it and out came more Ankhegs. "If several Ankhegs were attacking one, they would play tug-of-war with the prey." A blurred image of the stallion getting torn apart was on screen, "But interesting enough, if it was a group of prey, they would focus on one each."

"And speaking of eating, their diet consists of nutrients from the soil, fresh meat, and sometimes decaying flesh." An Ankheg was shown eating scraps, scaring off Hyenas from trying to get a bite. "Now, their life cycle is like most animals. The female would kill the male, but instead of eating him, she would lay six to twelve eggs inside of the male! Usually most would survive after and start hatching two to ten days to feed. An Ankheg broodling didn't hunt and merely remained hidden while it's mother would come to provide sustenance." A video of an Ankheg with a dead deer in its mouth crawling down into a hole to feed it's young was shown. "After a year, the broodlings would be able to fend for themselves. Around the second year, the broodlings would shed their chitin for the winter. It'd take around ten or so days for it to grow back and during the regrowing process, they would be vulnerable, so they formed a defense mechanism to secrete the smell of rotten fruit to stay alive. But it could backfire, some predators come looking for the smell."

"Like I said before, they live in warm climates, and have partially collapsed burrows typically forty feet underground. They'd set traps around it's living space where prey would get tricked into falling for them, but if their home gets barren and they don't start getting consistent food, they will move to a new area." An Ankheg is shown to be digging a hole, leaving behind its previous burrow. "In their tunnels, they'd sometimes be full of remains of previous victims, eggs, or chitin they'd shed in the winter. Their tunnels range from sixty to a one-hundred-fifty long and five feet high. Hollow tunnels were used for sleeping or hibernation." An Ankheg is shown to be hybernating.

"Now, believe it or not, they DO have enemies - Giant Ants. They compete against them for territory and if they were killed or driven away, their young would be enslaved by the Giant Ants to server the colony." The board would show Giant Ants taking broodlings and dragging them to an ant pile. "And one last thing, Ankhegs are useful for farming believe it or not! Its tunnels could bring in water and its excrement contained enriching minerals. Ankheg burrows also aerated the nearby land which could improve crop yields by as much as 15%, providing the population was managed. Also, their hide rivals the strength of Full Plate armor, things that knights wear! So, that's interesting, huh?"

[Anything from Ryder or Blue?]

"This was a lot to absorb for today, so I say that class ends here, we'll cover Owl Bears and Umber Hulks another day. Thank you all for joining my class and be sure to talk to me if you have any questions. Class dismissed."

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

"I was the King of the Avians," Marco answered as he readjusted the glasses on his face.

"King of the Avians?!" Ryder exclaimed. "Wait! Are you still a king?"

"I still am, I just have my advisor doing all the work. I'm a little bit late to teaching every now and then, flying across the world is very tiring. But what;s not is learning!" Which would lead to him continuing the lesson.

"Of course, you'll have to do so to pass the class. Don't worry, I won't send you headlong into fighting a Purple Worm or something, that'd be irresponsible, and I am anything but that. And yes, that includes stupid. Now, shall we begin with the lesson, are all of your notes out, are you ready?" He asked everyone.

Ryder nodded as he have his note out. "Yes sir."

"Alrighty then, let's start off with Ankhegs!" The board behind him forms a slide with notes, he steps aside and reads the notes out loud. "As you can see, Ankhegs are insectoid creatures that burrow underground and hunt from below. Like Equestrian Changelings they had chitin armor, but it's far tougher since they've evolved to hunt and kill rather than feast on love. They are usually ten feet in length, but some grow to fifteen. They usually weight about eight hundred pounds to a ton depending on where they're from. They come in different colors too, brown, yellow, green, but they all have those black eyes. And here's a little known fact about them, is that on occasion, though this is rare, they sometimes hunt in packs."

"Insect Girl would definitely be interested in Ankhegs." Ryder said as he writing on his note.

The board changes to the image of an Ankheg marching inside a cavern. "Ankhegs can see in pitch blackness, meaning that they have night vision. Not only that, but they have the ability to detect vibrations, in other words, they can use tremor sense like a certain Earth Bender. They're main method of neutralizing a threat is to spew acid on them like so." The board shows the image of an Ankheg firing acid at a pack of wolves, dissolving some of their fur and skin. "Their acid attack is also a part of their digestive system, so they can't digest food for six hours after expelling their acid out of their bodies."

Ryder flinched. "Ow! That got to hurt!"

The board changed to an Ankheg in a jungle. "Their favorite climate is warm ones, such as anywhere from the Badlands, Appleloosa, the San Polamino Desert, Dodge City, and even the Everfree Forest. While despite them being pretty warm climates, some might not go out in these desert-y places I mentioned, their preferred terrains are underground, plains, forests, grasslands, and cleared lands. But still, deserts and badlands do count as cleared lands, so don't count them out just yet." The board showed an Ankheg in each of these biomes, some joined by another. "The average area could have just one, a pair, or a cluster of Ankhegs, so be prepared for more if one attacks."

Ryder raises his claw up. "Question: What happened if Ankhegs ends up in frozen place like very cold icy place? Would they be able to survive that?"

[Marco's response]

The board now showed an Ankheg underground, looking up. On the surface directly above the insectoid was a nice, cute pony couple enjoying a picnic. "Speaking of attacks, they are mostly ambush predators, like tarantulas or hunting spiders. They wait five to ten feet underground for prey to wander into position. Immediately when the prey touches the area, they attack!" The Ankheg on the board lunged through the earth and seized the mare and dragged it back into the hole, crushed the pony and gnawing on it with its mandibles, its acidic enzymes making it easier to consume.

Ryder winced as he doesn't like seeing gruesome scene. "Dude! Do you really need to show us that scene?"

[Marco's response]

"The prey would be crushed by its mandibles and assaulted by the acidic enzymes to make it easier for it to devour." Within moments, the mare was bones, and the stallion stood its ground to try and avenge his lover. The Ankheg would lunge out, but the stallion would be ready with a buck that knocking it onto its back and on the ground. It writhed before it rolled to its claws/feet. The stallion would glare at the Ankheg before barely dodging an acidic squirt from it. "If the foe was too much work to take on, it would spew acid to weaken it." The stallion and the Ankheg would battle, and the stallion seemed to have the upper hand, but then the ground shook underneath it and out came more Ankhegs. "If several Ankhegs were attacking one, they would play tug-of-war with the prey." A blurred image of the stallion getting torn apart was on screen, "But interesting enough, if it was a group of prey, they would focus on one each."

Ryder nodded. "Don't fight Ankheg on your own." He whispered.

"And speaking of eating, their diet consists of nutrients from the soil, fresh meat, and sometimes decaying flesh." An Ankheg was shown eating scraps, scaring off Hyenas from trying to get a bite. "Now, their life cycle is like most animals. The female would kill the male, but instead of eating him, she would lay six to twelve eggs inside of the male! Usually most would survive after and start hatching two to ten days to feed. An Ankheg broodling didn't hunt and merely remained hidden while it's mother would come to provide sustenance." A video of an Ankheg with a dead deer in its mouth crawling down into a hole to feed it's young was shown. "After a year, the broodlings would be able to fend for themselves. Around the second year, the broodlings would shed their chitin for the winter. It'd take around ten or so days for it to grow back and during the regrowing process, they would be vulnerable, so they formed a defense mechanism to secrete the smell of rotten fruit to stay alive. But it could backfire, some predators come looking for the smell."

Ryder flinched again. "I'm so lucky that I ain't Ankheg... I don't want to die by having eggs inside of my corpse." :pinkiesick:

"Like I said before, they live in warm climates, and have partially collapsed burrows typically forty feet underground. They'd set traps around it's living space where prey would get tricked into falling for them, but if their home gets barren and they don't start getting consistent food, they will move to a new area." An Ankheg is shown to be digging a hole, leaving behind its previous burrow. "In their tunnels, they'd sometimes be full of remains of previous victims, eggs, or chitin they'd shed in the winter. Their tunnels range from sixty to a one-hundred-fifty long and five feet high. Hollow tunnels were used for sleeping or hibernation." An Ankheg is shown to be hybernating.

Ryder raises his claw up. "How many days or months do they hibernation?"

[Marco's response]

"Now, believe it or not, they DO have enemies - Giant Ants. They compete against them for territory and if they were killed or driven away, their young would be enslaved by the Giant Ants to server the colony." The board would show Giant Ants taking broodlings and dragging them to an ant pile. "And one last thing, Ankhegs are useful for farming believe it or not! Its tunnels could bring in water and its excrement contained enriching minerals. Ankheg burrows also aerated the nearby land which could improve crop yields by as much as 15%, providing the population was managed. Also, their hide rivals the strength of Full Plate armor, things that knights wear! So, that's interesting, huh?"

Ryder nodded. "Yeah... interesting, indeed."

"This was a lot to absorb for today, so I say that class ends here, we'll cover Owl Bears and Umber Hulks another day. Thank you all for joining my class and be sure to talk to me if you have any questions. Class dismissed."

Ryder pulling out his old schedule as he walk with Blue. "According to this schedule, me, you and Logan do soccer with this IShowSpeed guy... do you want to check the soccer out? Logan would be there."

[Does Blue want to check on Soccer?]

JNKing
Group Admin

"King of the Avians?!" Ryder exclaimed.

"Wait," Blue said. "Why did you say 'was?' Are you no longer a king?"

"I still am, I just have my advisor doing all the work. I'm a little bit late to teaching every now and then, flying across the world is very tiring. But what's not is learning!" Which would lead to him continuing the lesson.

Ryder nodded as he have his note out. "Yes sir."

Blue re-organized her pad and paper, and straightened, ready to learn.

"Insect Girl would definitely be interested in Ankhegs." Ryder said as he writing on his note.

Blue still watched with a bit of a pale tinge to her skin. "Good for her," she muttered, copying down notes.

Ryder flinched. "Ow! That got to hurt!"

Blue's jaw hung open, her face growing paler at the sight of the wolves being dissolved. :fluttercry: :pinkiegasp: :pinkiesick:

Ryder raises his claw up. "Question: What happened if Ankhegs ends up in frozen place like very cold icy place? Would they be able to survive that?"

[Marco's response]

Depending on his response, Moon subtly wrote down, "Note to self; very cold icy places a must in future home planning.

Ryder winced as he doesn't like seeing gruesome scene, and noticed Blue trying not to be sick as she looked away. "Dude! Do you really need to show us that scene?"

[Marco's response]

Blue was now starting to retch.

Ryder nodded. "Don't fight Ankheg on your own." He whispered.

Blue couldn't take notes anymore, she looked like Remy from Ratatouille.

Ryder flinched again. "I'm so lucky that I ain't Ankheg... I don't want to die by having eggs inside of my corpse." :pinkiesick:

[Marco's response]

"Now, believe it or not, they DO have enemies - Giant Ants. They compete against them for territory and if they were killed or driven away, their young would be enslaved by the Giant Ants to serve the colony." The board would show Giant Ants taking broodlings and dragging them to an ant pile. "And one last thing, Ankhegs are useful for farming believe it or not! Its tunnels could bring in water and its excrement contained enriching minerals. Ankheg burrows also aerated the nearby land which could improve crop yields by as much as 15%, providing the population was managed. Also, their hide rivals the strength of Full Plate armor, things that knights wear! So, that's interesting, huh?"

Blue's stomach seemed to have settled enough, but she still had a less than pleased look as she copied down what Marco had written.

Ryder nodded. "Yeah... interesting, indeed."

Ryder pulling out his old schedule as he walk with Blue. "According to this schedule, me, you and Logan do soccer with this IShowSpeed guy... do you want to check the soccer out? Logan would be there."

Blue was rubbing her head, clearly still traumatized from what they had been shown about Ankhegs. "I..." she looked to the exit like she wanted to just leave. "I..." she looked back and forth, before shaking her head. "I need a second."

She ducked away into a bathroom, where Ryder faintly heard her giggling to herself as she underwent cat therapy (7:44 to 9:53)

[Ryder's reaction?]

A few minutes later, she came out, refreshed and with a sigh.

"Sure, let's go to soccer," she said with a smile.

"Yes, they can survive although, they usually tend to stay underground more than when its warm. " Marco explained.

Ryder winced as he doesn't like seeing gruesome scene, and noticed Blue trying not to be sick as she looked away. "Dude! Do you really need to show us that scene?"

"Yeah, I do, you can learn more about how they fight by looking at them. Besides, you've all probably seen far, far, FAR worse." Marco shrugged.

"Believe it or not, they tend to wake up from hibernation and then resume. They wake up around four or five times during the Winter season to hunt or move around. Fascinating creatures, are they not?" Marco smiled as he looked to the Ankheg on the board pacing around its den.

As Ryder and Moon go to the soccer fields, they would see two pairs of familiar figures. One was IShowSpeed and Logan doing kick-ups with other students.

"COME ON! LET'S GET TO A HUNDRED!" IShowSpeed shouted, trying to pump his students up as he did the exercise alongside them. The students all cheered and continued their kick-ups.

[Logan?]

And as they look over, they see Lucci and Hawke. Lucci was standing right next to her, and in front of Hawke was a soccer ball, mere inches away from the soccer goal.

"Now, kick the ball," Lucci said, wearing a mask of tranquility despite his hands being clenched.

[Hawke butchering the shot.]

Lucci took a deep breath before seizing Hawk's wrist, "We're doing soccer with a team, maybe you have enough accuracy to pass to other people, or maybe you're just shy and work better in teams, that has to be the case!" It was clear that he was in denial as he pulled Hawke over to the class.

[Her reaction?]

And as Blue Moon and Ryder walk towards the class as well, everyone had finished their kick-ups. IShowSpeed took notice of them walking towards the class and looked at them. "YOU'RE LATE!" He barked before... Barking like a dog at them, "GET YO @SSES OVER HERE!" He swung his arms in a gesture that demanded they come over.

[Their reaction?}

He began barking in their faces, "NOW LISTEN UP! YOU'RE LATE, BUT I WON'T EXCLUDE YOU FROM THE MOCK GAME WE'RE GOING TO HAVE!" He paced in front of them, "You are going to be on Team Speed!"

"Logan! You're on Team Monkey!" IShowSpeed pointed at Lucci.

"That's friendly fire, dawg!" Lucci threw his hands up.

"I DIDN'T ASK, SHUT YO @SS UP, MONKEY!" He snapped before turning back to Logan, "You two are on Team Monkey, you'll be joined by that fine @ss looking bird." He gestured over to Hawke. "Now, side characters pick your team, get in Teams of eleven, rest of you are back-ups in case someone gets hurt, AM I CLEAR?!"

[Reactions?]

"Let's play Football." Right as he said that the speakers began to play "World Cup" and everyone got in their teams.

[Who's going to be who in the positions?]

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Blue was rubbing her head, clearly still traumatized from what they had been shown about Ankhegs. "I..." she looked to the exit like she wanted to just leave. "I..." she looked back and forth, before shaking her head. "I need a second."

She ducked away into a bathroom, where Ryder faintly heard her giggling to herself as she underwent cat therapy (7:44 to 9:53)

Ryder was standing in front of the bathroom door as he was rather amused and happy that Blue doing cat therapy.

As Ryder and Moon go to the soccer fields, they would see two pairs of familiar figures. One was IShowSpeed and Logan doing kick-ups with other students.

"COME ON! LET'S GET TO A HUNDRED!" IShowSpeed shouted, trying to pump his students up as he did the exercise alongside them. The students all cheered and continued their kick-ups.

[Logan?]

And as they look over, they see Lucci and Hawke. Lucci was standing right next to her, and in front of Hawke was a soccer ball, mere inches away from the soccer goal.

"Now, kick the ball," Lucci said, wearing a mask of tranquility despite his hands being clenched.

[Hawke butchering the shot.]

Lucci took a deep breath before seizing Hawk's wrist, "We're doing soccer with a team, maybe you have enough accuracy to pass to other people, or maybe you're just shy and work better in teams, that has to be the case!" It was clear that he was in denial as he pulled Hawke over to the class.

[Her reaction?]

And as Blue Moon and Ryder walk towards the class as well, everyone had finished their kick-ups. IShowSpeed took notice of them walking towards the class and looked at them. "YOU'RE LATE!" He barked before... Barking like a dog at them, "GET YO @SSES OVER HERE!" He swung his arms in a gesture that demanded they come over.

Ryder yelped. "YES SIR!!!!" He come over to him.

[Blue's reaction?]

He began barking in their faces, "NOW LISTEN UP! YOU'RE LATE, BUT I WON'T EXCLUDE YOU FROM THE MOCK GAME WE'RE GOING TO HAVE!" He paced in front of them, "You are going to be on Team Speed!"

"I DIDN'T ASK, SHUT YO @SS UP, MONKEY!" He snapped before turning back to Logan, "You two are on Team Monkey, you'll be joined by that fine @ss looking bird." He gestured over to Hawke. "Now, side characters pick your team, get in Teams of eleven, rest of you are back-ups in case someone gets hurt, AM I CLEAR?!"

"YES SIR!!!!" Ryder yelled.

"Let's play Football." Right as he said that the speakers began to play "World Cup" and everyone got in their teams.

Ryder get to be Center-Back. "I going to be center-back."

[What position Blue, Logan and Hawke take? NOTE: Remember, Blue and Ryder are on Team Speed and Logan and Hawke are on Team Monkey]

JNKing
Group Admin

As Ryder and Moon go to the soccer fields, they saw two pairs of familiar figures. One was IShowSpeed and Logan doing kick-ups with other students.

Logan said nothing, and just continued the kick-ups in determined silence.

And as they look over, they saw Lucci and Hawke. Lucci was standing right next to her, and in front of Hawke was a soccer ball, mere inches away from the soccer goal.

Hawke shot at the ball... and completely missed her kick. "Oh, f@ck me in the @$$," she cursed before falling on the ball for good measure.

Lucci took a deep breath before seizing Hawk's wrist. Or at least trying to; he missed twice - all while Hawke sported a sh!t eating grin - before giving up and grabbing her by the ankle., "We're doing soccer with a team, maybe you have enough accuracy to pass to other people, or maybe you're just shy and work better in teams, that has to be the case!" It was clear that he was in denial as he pulled Hawke over to the class.

"Whatever, bro," she said, letting herself be dragged along. "I can't hit sh!t, but sh!t can't hit me!"

Ryder yelped. "YES SIR!!!!" He come over to him.

Blue cowered in utter terror, and faded away into invisibilty.

[Reactions to her vanishing?]

"I DIDN'T ASK, SHUT YO @SS UP, MONKEY!" He snapped before turning back to Logan, "You two are on Team Monkey, you'll be joined by that fine @ss looking bird." He gestured over to Hawke.

"Ha-HA!" Hawke crowed, showing off her legs. "I told you; these legs don't lie!"

"Now, side characters pick your team, get in Teams of eleven, rest of you are back-ups in case someone gets hurt, AM I CLEAR?!"

"YES SIR!!!!" Ryder yelled.

Some bleachers shuddered from Blue trembling against them... until she noticed what she was doing and dove aside.

Ryder get to be Center-Back. "I'm going to be center-back."

Blue hesitantly decloaked in the Full-Back position, still looking around with trembling legs.

Logan walked over to the Goal-Keeper post. "Just try to get them balls past me," he dared, before showing his paws. "Pause, though."

"No pause needed on my end!" Hawke fluttered over to center-midfielder position. "Who's ready to get wrecked, bi-aches!"

Ryder get to be Center-Back. "I'm going to be center-back."

Blue hesitantly decloaked in the Full-Back position, still looking around with trembling legs.

Logan walked over to the Goal-Keeper post. "Just try to get them balls past me," he dared, before showing his paws. "Pause, though."

"No pause needed on my end!" Hawke fluttered over to center-midfielder position. "Who's ready to get wrecked, bi-aches!"

IShowSpeed got in the Center-Midfielder position and started barking like a savage down while Lucci assumed the center-back position. And not long, the game began, and almost immediately, Lucci dashed toward the ball at lightning-fast speeds and slammed his foot into the ball with such force that the soccer ball was sent barreling towards the goal at the speed of sound. However, [how someone stops the ball](Could be anyone regardless if you wanna put your Ocs there), them stopping the ball from hitting the goal caused it to shoot high up in the air.

[How Team Speed would use teamwork to kick it back down, who would the person pass to doing so?]

IShowSpeed ran by the Oc who has the ball, "PASS IT TO ME!" He yelled as [What would Hawke be doing?]. As your Oc passed the ball to IShowSpeed, Hawke would intercept and try and kick the ball to take control of it, [How would Hawke kick it?]. Regardless if she landed the kick or not, Lucci would be there to take the ball, comfortably having the ball between his feet as he bobbed side to side, dodging and weaving everyone who tried to catch him.

[Blue Moon or Ryder intercepting him.] With a turn of events, the ball would be taken from Lucci's feet and into the control of Ryder or Blue. The Oc would pass the ball between their partner and IShowSpeed would be racing right next to them, Hawke once more would try and take control of the ball with a slide tackle, he managed to miss Hawke, but got in her way so she tripped anyway.

The goal was now in the clear and all that stood from them clearing the goal was Logan.

[How would they try and score a goal?]

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Blue cowered in utter terror, and faded away into invisibilty.

Ryder rolled his eyes as he knew she would turn invisibility when someone yells at her.

IShowSpeed got in the Center-Midfielder position and started barking like a savage down while Lucci assumed the center-back position. And not long, the game began, and almost immediately, Lucci dashed toward the ball at lightning-fast speeds and slammed his foot into the ball with such force that the soccer ball was sent barreling towards the goal at the speed of sound. However, Ryder manages to stop the ball with his full force, unintentionally burned the field grass while stopping the ball, him stopping the ball from hitting the goal caused it to shoot high up in the air.

Ryder gasped. "Blue! It's teamwork time!" He fly up to the air as he slammed his tail on the ball.

[How does Blue grabs the ball?]

IShowSpeed ran by Blue who has the ball, "PASS IT TO ME!" He yelled as [What would Hawke be doing?]. As Blue passed the ball to IShowSpeed, Hawke would intercept and try and kick the ball to take control of it, [How would Hawke kick it?]. Regardless if she landed the kick or not, Lucci would be there to take the ball, comfortably having the ball between his feet as he bobbed side to side, dodging and weaving everyone who tried to catch him.

Ryder appears out of nowhere as he fly hard and grabs the ball before manages to make Lucci tripped. With a turn of events, the ball would be taken from Lucci's feet and into the control of Ryder. He would pass the ball between Blue Moon and IShowSpeed would be racing right next to them, Hawke once more would try and take control of the ball with a slide tackle, he managed to miss Hawke, but got in her way so she tripped anyway.

The goal was now in the clear and all that stood from them clearing the goal was Logan.

[How would they try and score a goal?]

JNKing
Group Admin

IShowSpeed got in the Center-Midfielder position and started barking like a savage down while Lucci assumed the center-back position. And not long, the game began, and almost immediately, Lucci dashed toward the ball at lightning-fast speeds and slammed his foot into the ball with such force that the soccer ball was sent barreling towards the goal at the speed of sound. However, Ryder manages to stop the ball with his full force, unintentionally burned the field grass while stopping the ball, him stopping the ball from hitting the goal caused it to shoot high up in the air.

Ryder gasped. "Blue! It's teamwork time!" He fly up to the air as he slammed his tail on the ball.

Blue responded with a double kick, blasting the ball at Hawke, who dodged it flawlessly, though that left the ball soaring towards Logan. Smirking, Logan hit the ball right back with a right cross, but Blue bounced the ball off her chest and dribbled it, moving slowly as the hit to the chest did knock the wind from her.

IShowSpeed ran by Blue as she tried to run while winded, "PASS IT TO ME!" He yelled as Hawke rushed at them, brow furrowed in concentration.

As Blue passed the ball to IShowSpeed, Hawke dove all the way to the right. By all accounts, she should have tumbled to the ground and missed everyone completely. But in an incredible stroke of luck, as she tumbled, her lashing legs landed the kick, sending it to Lucci. Comfortably having the ball between his feet, Lucci bobbed side to side, dodging and weaving everyone who tried to catch him.

Ryder appears out of nowhere as he fly hard and grabs the ball before Moon managed to make Lucci tripped. With a turn of events, the ball was taken from Lucci's feet and into the control of Ryder. He would pass the ball between Blue Moon while IShowSpeed would be racing right next to them. Hawke once more tried her deliberate miss maneuver, but the trio were wise to her antics, and dodged away from her, letting her trip and tumble into the ground.

The goal was now in the clear and all that stood from them clearing the goal was Logan, who beat his chest and stood ready.

Getting an idea, Moon nodded to Ryder, who kicked for a field goal. Logan once again stopped it with another punch, but Blue lunged to intercept, once again knocking the wind from herself by bouncing the ball off her belly. This time, however, she let out a dramatic gag and fell into a fetal position.

Logan's focus faltered, and as he ran to Blue's side to check on her, the ball bounced past him for a goal.

"LOGAN!" Hawke roared. "THIS IS NO TIME TO BE A GENTLEMAN!"

"SCREW YOU, BIRD GIRL; SHE'S MY FRIEND!" Logan fired back, checking on the winded Blue anyway. "You okay, Blue?"

Blue nodded, clutching at her chest. "S-Sorry, Logan," she croaked. "I may have... made it sound a lot worse than it was."

Logan's ears perked, and he looked back at the goal, realizing that Blue had deliberately played on his concern for her. Not even daring to look at Hawke, who was shaking her head in disappointment, Logan glared back at Blue, and she flinched under his gaze.

"Not cool," he said, before heading over to the soccer ball.

Blue winced at the angry tone in his voice.

[What would Ryder or Speed think of her tactic?]

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Logan's ears perked, and he looked back at the goal, realizing that Blue had deliberately played on his concern for her. Not even daring to look at Hawke, who was shaking her head in disappointment, Logan glared back at Blue, and she flinched under his gaze.

Ryder helps Blue up. "Don't worry, Blue... sometimes we have to make tough choices to get what we want." He assures her. "You knows he's not going to stay mad at you forever, Blue."

[Does that help Blue?]

"Also, nice tactics, Blue." Ryder said. "To be honest, you're better at coming up with tactics than me... I couldn't find a way to get past Logan."

[Blue's response? NOTE: Yeah, that's actually a truth, I was struggling with finding a way to get past Logan cause he's just too stubborn to lose and that's why I let you to do the goal since he's your OC]

JNKing
Group Admin

Ryder helps Blue up. "Don't worry, Blue... sometimes we have to make tough choices to get what we want." He assures her. "You knows he's not going to stay mad at you forever, Blue."

"I hope not," Blue admitted, watching Logan regretfully as he retook his position as goalie.

"Also, nice tactics, Blue." Ryder said. "To be honest, you're better at coming up with tactics than me... I couldn't find a way to get past Logan."

Blue smiled faintly. "Thanks. Though I'm worried that tactic will only work once; now that Logan knows I'll do that, he's going to expect it. We'll need to think of other ways to bypass his defenses."

NOTE: Yeah, that's actually a truth, I was struggling with finding a way to get past Logan cause he's just too stubborn to lose and that's why I let you to do the goal since he's your OC

Thanks. Like you said, Logan is definitely too stubborn to go down easy, so some finesse was necessary.

"I hope not," Blue admitted, watching Logan regretfully as he retook his position as goalie.

Blue smiled faintly. "Thanks. Though I'm worried that tactic will only work once; now that Logan knows I'll do that, he's going to expect it. We'll need to think of other ways to bypass his defenses."

"THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIONG ABOUT!" IShowSpeed raises his hand to give high fives to Blue and Ryder, "THAT'S WHAT TEAM SPEED IS ALL ABOUT! WE GOT THIS SH!T!" He cheered as her motioned everyone to get back into position, "COME ON, LET'S DO IT AGAIN!"

Meanwhile...

[Logan's anger?]

A hand was placed on his shoulder and he saw a look on Lucci that indicated pure wrath, and everyone in the field could swear they heard this OST play. Slowly, fur began to grow on Lucci and black flames sparked into life around his body as he grew into his Awakened Leopard form. "Seimei Kikan: Kami-e Bushin!" His body became slim and he became an inch shorter, indicating that he's become faster. "Now, I don't mind them scoring a goal, but that... Wasn't the right way. Hawke!" He shouted.

[Hawke?]

"I want you as the goalkeeper." Lucci put his hands on his pockets as his paws seared the field, "Logan, on me." He gestured Logan to take center-field with him.

[Logan's reaction?]

Logan and Lucci both stood together, radiating a certain aura around them. Lucci crouched down and prepared his charge, [how would Logan prepare?].

[How the others would prepare?]

Lucci began the kickoff and shot off with astonishing speeds, leaving a trail of fire left in his wake. He kicked the soccer ball far; the soccer ball was nothing but a ball of flames hurling towards the goal. Before it could reach the goalkeeper [How would someone block the shot? How would they go down the field to score the goal?].

Upon seeing this, Lucci looked to Logan to intercept, [how would Logan intercept?] As Logan took control over the ball, he saw Lucci take his side. Logan passed the ball to him, and Lucci passed it right back. The two began to pass the ball between each other with great speed, causing the other team to fumble trying to catch it. Speaking of, IShowSpeed ran towards Logan to try and tackle him and make him fall, [How Logan would bulldoze him?]

It's at this point that Logan and Lucci were so close to the goal! [Team Speed's last-ditch effort trying to stop them?] Lucci passed the ball to Logan, [How would Logan score the goal?]. The Goalkeeper was blown back by the force the wall was kicked and fell flat on his @ss. Lucci gave Logan a high five as he went back to his human form. "Seimei Kikan: Kaijo." He grew back and his body resumed its regular bulk. "Good job, Logan."

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Logan and Lucci both stood together, radiating a certain aura around them. Lucci crouched down and prepared his charge, [how would Logan prepare?].

Ryder gulped but he remains still as he thought. 'Logan can't be that petty to lose a goal, after all, it's just a game.' he crack his neck as he get into his position.

Lucci began the kickoff and shot off with astonishing speeds, leaving a trail of fire left in his wake. He kicked the soccer ball far; the soccer ball was nothing but a ball of flames hurling towards the goal. Before it could reach the goalkeeper, Ryder manages to block the ball as he tries to pass it to Blue.

Upon seeing this, Lucci looked to Logan to intercept, [how would Logan intercept Ryder?] As Logan took control over the ball, he saw Lucci take his side. Logan passed the ball to him, and Lucci passed it right back. The two began to pass the ball between each other with great speed, causing the other team to fumble trying to catch it. Speaking of, IShowSpeed ran towards Logan to try and tackle him and make him fall, [How Logan would bulldoze him?]

It's at this point that Logan and Lucci were so close to the goal! Ryder's eyes widened as he tries to fly hard as he can to try to stop them. Lucci passed the ball to Logan, [How would Logan score the goal?]. The Goalkeeper was blown back by the force the wall was kicked and fell flat on his @ss. Lucci gave Logan a high five as he went back to his human form. "Seimei Kikan: Kaijo." He grew back and his body resumed its regular bulk. "Good job, Logan."

Ryder panted. "Okay, we totally deserves that one!" He admitted. "Is soccer stuffs over?"

[Response to Ryder's question?]

JNKing
Group Admin

"THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIONG ABOUT!" IShowSpeed raises his hand to give high fives to Blue and Ryder - which Blue returned hesitantly. "THAT'S WHAT TEAM SPEED IS ALL ABOUT! WE GOT THIS SH!T!" He cheered as he motioned everyone to get back into position, "COME ON, LET'S DO IT AGAIN!"

Meanwhile...

Logan took slow, deep breaths to keep himself calm. He didn't want to be like how his grandfather had gotten with his teammates, but at the same time, Blue taking advantage of his brotherly concern for her felt like a serious low-blow. He expected that from a human like Luco, but from Blue?

A hand was placed on his shoulder and he saw a look on Lucci that indicated pure wrath, and everyone in the field could swear they heard this OST play. Slowly, fur began to grow on Lucci and black flames sparked into life around his body as he grew into his Awakened Leopard form. "Seimei Kikan: Kami-e Bushin!" His body became slim and he became an inch shorter, indicating that he's become faster. "Now, I don't mind them scoring a goal, but that... Wasn't the right way. Hawke!" He shouted.

"Yeah?" Hawke said, springing into a salute on impulse.

"I want you as the goalkeeper." Lucci put his hands on his pockets as his paws seared the field, "Logan, on me." He gestured Logan to take center-field with him.

Logan raised an eyebrow, but cast off his leather jacket and let his muscles ripple under his fur as he took center-field with Lucci.

Logan and Lucci both stood together, radiating a certain aura around them. Lucci crouched down and prepared his charge, while Logan went down to all fours, his fur spiking and glowing with an ominous air.

Ryder gulped but he remains still as he thought. 'Logan can't be that petty to lose a goal, after all, it's just a game.' he crack his neck as he get into his position.

Blue, however, was shivering and turning invisible. "I've made a critical error," was written over what little of her face others could see.

Lucci began the kickoff and shot off with astonishing speeds, leaving a trail of fire left in his wake. He kicked the soccer ball far; the soccer ball was nothing but a ball of flames hurling towards the goal. Before it could reach the goalkeeper, Ryder manages to block the ball as he tries to pass it to Blue, but Logan shot between them, giving a death glare to Blue that caused her to yelp and stumble back.

Spinning smoothly into his intercept, Logan went from glaring at Blue to taking control over the ball.

As Logan took control over the ball, he saw Lucci take his side. Logan passed the ball to him, and Lucci passed it right back. The two began to pass the ball between each other with great speed, causing the other team to fumble trying to catch it. Speaking of, IShowSpeed ran towards Logan to try and tackle him and make him fall, but Logan went low, shoulder checking Speed in the legs, and sending him flying into the air.

It's at this point that Logan and Lucci were so close to the goal! Ryder's eyes widened as he tries to fly hard as he can to try to stop them. Lucci passed the ball to Logan, who spun, did a FUS RO DAH style howl that blasted him forward, and combined the momentum with a mule-styled kick that blasted the ball into the goal. The goalkeeper had a choice to dodge or get all their ribs broken, and most likely dodged. Even then, he was blown back by the force the ball was kicked and fell flat on his @ss.

Lucci gave Logan a high five as he went back to his human form. "Seimei Kikan: Kaijo." He grew back and his body resumed its regular bulk. "Good job, Logan."

Logan nodded with a grin, before noticing Blue trying to hide on the edge of the field.

She winced as Logan approached, but then he set a hand gently on her head, ruffling it slightly.

"Don't do that again," Logan asked, his voice firm but not harsh. Blue reappeared, looking up at him as something more than words passed between them.

Then Logan headed back to his side of the field, and Blue let out a breath, looking more relaxed than before. Ryder could tell that Logan had forgiven Blue.

[His thoughts?]

Ryder panted. "Okay, we totally deserves that one!" He admitted. "Is soccer stuffs over?"

"Come on, Ryder," Hawke said. "We're tied one and one. I say best two outta three. We gotta have a winner here, right?"

[Response?]

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Logan nodded with a grin, before noticing Blue trying to hide on the edge of the field.

She winced as Logan approached, but then he set a hand gently on her head, ruffling it slightly.

"Don't do that again," Logan asked, his voice firm but not harsh. Blue reappeared, looking up at him as something more than words passed between them.

Then Logan headed back to his side of the field, and Blue let out a breath, looking more relaxed than before. Ryder could tell that Logan had forgiven Blue.

Ryder sighed in relief as he was glad Logan couldn't stay mad at Blue. 'I'm going to add another new rule in my book... don't ever take advantage of Logan's kindness.' he thought to himself.

JNKing
Group Admin

Ryder sighed in relief as he was glad Logan couldn't stay mad at Blue. 'I'm going to add another new rule in my book... don't ever take advantage of Logan's kindness.' he thought to himself.

"Good idea, brother," Logan's voice whispered in his head.

[Ryder's reaction?]

He then noticed Logan withdrawing a pack link tendril. He gave a trollish smirk to Ryder before also giving a two-fingered salute. Essentially his way of playfully messing with Ryder.

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

"Good idea, brother," Logan's voice whispered in his head.

Ryder yelped. 'WHAT THE?! LOGAN?!'

He then noticed Logan withdrawing a pack link tendril. He gave a trollish smirk to Ryder before also giving a two-fingered salute. Essentially his way of playfully messing with Ryder.

Ryder would be chuckled sheepishly at Logan trolling him as he was really glad Logan was just joking with him, through he did caught him off-guard.

JNKing
Group Admin

From there...

[Waiting for Chill's OCs to respond to Ryder's question.]

Note: Sorry for replying late, I had a match.

"Come on, Ryder," Hawke said. "We're tied one and one. I say best two outta three. We gotta have a winner here, right?"

"YEAH!" IShowSpeed shot to his feet after getting tackled by Logan, although noticeably he's a little bit disorrientated. "WE'RE GONNA GO CRAZY THIS TIME! WE'RE GONNA GO CRAZY! WE'RE GOING TO WHOOP THOSE MONKEYS! AND IF WE DON'T WIN, I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!?!?!?" He shouted like a Drill Seargent as he paced in front of everybody.

[Reaction?]

"I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! BARK!" He ordered before barking as well.

[The entire team barking.]

On Lucci's field, he turned over to Logan and Hawke, pointing a thumb at Team Speed and their barking. "What... The f#ck? Speed's different, man..." He shook his head and got into his awakened form again, "Alright, Team, it's time we show these slowpokes some real speed." He slimmed down again and stomped his foot on the ground, making his right foot be engulfed in black flames. "We will be showing them no mercy because I'm a very competitive man and I don't want to lose to a certain... Youtuber, to say the least. So, I want your 110% out there, got it?!"

[Their response?]

"Alright, let's get to cooking," He motioned Hawke and Luke to follow him to the kickoff. "And remember, this is also a part of your lesson, Hawke, you'll be graded on how well you pass, hit the ball, and control the ball. Accuracy is key in soccer."

[Hawke's response?]

The teams finally meet up with IShowSpeed and Lucci staring down against each other, although, IShowSpeed admittedly had to look up to him. As the stare down intensified, the whistle fired and Speed ran to kick the ball, the kick was a solid one and the ball was sent far. Not too far, however as Lucci seemingly teleported in front of it midair, "Akuma Jambe, JOUE SHOT!" Lucci slammed his flaming foot into the ball and passed it over to Logan.

[What does Logan do with the ball?]

[Who intercepts him?]

As the member of Team Speed intercepts, Lucci almost immediately ran to them to kick the ball from under them, but miraculously, IShowSpeed was right next to your Oc and tackled Lucci, while not managing to hit him, he did manage to distract him long enough for your Oc to pass him.

[Them shooting for goal?]

However, the ball was caught by the goalkeeper and thrown back out. Upon it being thrown back out, Lucci looked to Hawke with a faithful pair of eyes.

[What does she do with the ball?]

Whether or not she fumbles it or keeps control of it, she somehow passed it over to Logan, where [Who tries to intercept him?] only to be blocked by Lucci. "GO!" He cried out to Logan.

[How does Logan look as he dodges past the rival team.] Right as he was about to score the goal, IShowSpeed comes in and slide tackles hit out of nowhere and takes control of the ball. "BLUE!" He cried as he began to make his way towards the daughter of the stars, he dodged and weaved past everyone who tried to get in his way. Eventually, IShowSpeed was surrounded by Hawke, Logan, and Lucci. [How does Ryder make his grand appearance to come to the rescue?]

Ryder is now control of the ball as IShowSpeed cheers to give him a push towards victory, "WEIRD FIRE DUDE, PASS THE BALL BACK TO ME!" He cried out, but he was surrounded by the enemies.

[Ryder's Reaction?]

"TRUST ME!" IShowSpeed exclaimed, and as Ryder reluctantly passes the ball over to IShowSpeed, he suddenly turns around and performs a backflip while also kicking the ball, and shot the ball far, so far that it managed to land next to Blue. "GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" He roared.

[How does Blue score the goal?]

[Everyone's reactions?]

As Blue scores the goal, IShowSpeed erupts into a cheer and he runs towards the goal and does the Ronaldo pose, "SUUUIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!" After that, he runs over to Blue and picks her up onto his shoulders, "THAT'S MY TEAMMATE! WE WOOOONNNN!"

[At this point, you can put in whatever you want.]

Lucci put a hand on Hawke's shoulder, "You know," He shrunk back down to his human form. "For a chick with no aim, you didn't do half bad, I'm proud of you, Hawke."

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

"YEAH!" IShowSpeed shot to his feet after getting tackled by Logan, although noticeably he's a little bit disorrientated. "WE'RE GONNA GO CRAZY THIS TIME! WE'RE GONNA GO CRAZY! WE'RE GOING TO WHOOP THOSE MONKEYS! AND IF WE DON'T WIN, I WILL KILL ALL OF YOU! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!?!?!?" He shouted like a Drill Seargent as he paced in front of everybody.

"Wait, WHAT?!" Ryder exclaimed in horror. "You can't-"

"I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! BARK!" He ordered before barking as well.

Ryder did his best to bark but his bark came off weird.

[Logan, Blue and maybe Hawke's reaction to Ryder's weird way to bark]

On Lucci's field, he turned over to Logan and Hawke, pointing a thumb at Team Speed and their barking. "What... The f#ck? Speed's different, man..." He shook his head and got into his awakened form again, "Alright, Team, it's time we show these slowpokes some real speed." He slimmed down again and stomped his foot on the ground, making his right foot be engulfed in black flames. "We will be showing them no mercy because I'm a very competitive man and I don't want to lose to a certain... Youtuber, to say the least. So, I want your 110% out there, got it?!"

[Their response?]

"Alright, let's get to cooking," He motioned Hawke and Luke to follow him to the kickoff. "And remember, this is also a part of your lesson, Hawke, you'll be graded on how well you pass, hit the ball, and control the ball. Accuracy is key in soccer."

[Hawke's response?]

The teams finally meet up with IShowSpeed and Lucci staring down against each other, although, IShowSpeed admittedly had to look up to him. As the stare down intensified, the whistle fired and Speed ran to kick the ball, the kick was a solid one and the ball was sent far. Not too far, however as Lucci seemingly teleported in front of it midair, "Akuma Jambe, JOUE SHOT!" Lucci slammed his flaming foot into the ball and passed it over to Logan.

[What does Logan do with the ball?]

Ryder uses his wings to intercepts Logan while catching the ball and fly fast.

As Ryder intercepts, Lucci almost immediately ran to him to kick the ball from under him, but miraculously, IShowSpeed was right next to Ryder and tackled Lucci, while not managing to hit him, he did manage to distract him long enough for Ryder to pass him.

Ryder slammed his tail hard to hit the ball to try to score a goal.

However, the ball was caught by the goalkeeper and thrown back out. Upon it being thrown back out, Lucci looked to Hawke with a faithful pair of eyes.

[What does she do with the ball?]

Whether or not she fumbles it or keeps control of it, she somehow passed it over to Logan, where [Who tries to intercept him?] only to be blocked by Lucci. "GO!" He cried out to Logan.

[How does Logan look as he dodges past the rival team.] Right as he was about to score the goal, IShowSpeed comes in and slide tackles hit out of nowhere and takes control of the ball. "BLUE!" He cried as he began to make his way towards the daughter of the stars, he dodged and weaved past everyone who tried to get in his way. Eventually, IShowSpeed was surrounded by Hawke, Logan, and Lucci.

Ryder notices IShowSpeed is surrounded by rival team as he crack his neck. "I guess this is perfect time to show off." He closes his eyes as his eyes turns bright yellow. "FLAME ON!!!!"

His entire body is burst into flaming fire as his body shines every field, almost blinding everyone... once it wears off, they get to see Ryder in his fire form.

They were so distracted by his fire form that Ryder manages to catch the ball with ease as he is now in front of the sun.

Ryder is now control of the ball as IShowSpeed cheers to give him a push towards victory, "WEIRD FIRE DUDE, PASS THE BALL BACK TO ME!" He cried out, but he was surrounded by the enemies.

He looks at him. "Are you sure about this? This ball would be too hot for you." He point out as the ball is now covered in flame.

"TRUST ME!" IShowSpeed exclaimed, and as Ryder reluctantly passes the rather flaming ball over to IShowSpeed, he suddenly turns around and performs a backflip while also kicking the ball, and shot the ball far, so far that it managed to land next to Blue. "GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" He roared.

[How does Blue score the goal? Remember, the ball is on fire thank to Ryder's fire form, so Blue is going to hit the flaming ball to score the goal]

"WOOOOOOO!!!!!" Ryder roared as he unleashed his massive fire breath. "WAY TO GO, BLUE!!!!!"

As Blue scores the goal, IShowSpeed erupts into a cheer and he runs towards the goal and does the Ronaldo pose, "SUUUIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!" After that, he runs over to Blue and picks her up onto his shoulders, "THAT'S MY TEAMMATE! WE WOOOONNNN!"

Ryder approached Blue. "You did it, Blue!" In his excitement, Ryder pulled Blue for a kiss.

[Blue's reaction of Ryder kissing her?]

Lucci put a hand on Hawke's shoulder, "You know," He shrunk back down to his human form. "For a chick with no aim, you didn't do half bad, I'm proud of you, Hawke."

JNKing
Group Admin

Ryder did his best to bark but his bark came off weird.

Logan gave him a dark look. "Careful, buddy," he said. "You don't want to know what you just said in Wolf-Tongue."

Blue hugged Ryder. "I can turn us both invisible if you want," she offered.

Hawke leaned over to Lucci. "That 'Speed' guy's a couple screws short of a set, ain't he?"

On Lucci's field, he turned over to Logan and Hawke, pointing a thumb at Team Speed and their barking. "What... The f#ck? Speed's different, man..." He shook his head and got into his awakened form again, "Alright, Team, it's time we show these slowpokes some realspeed." He slimmed down again and stomped his foot on the ground, making his right foot be engulfed in black flames. "We will be showing them no mercy because I'm a very competitive man and I don't want to lose to a certain... Youtuber, to say the least. So, I want your 110% out there, got it?!"

"You haven't been giving 110% already?" Logan asked. "I kicked it up to that notch a few minutes ago. But, if you're saying you want 150%..." he grinned as he powered up. "Game on."

Hawke laughed. "Ain't the only key in soccer. You'll see what I mean soon enough."

Logan belted the ball towards Speed's goal, clearly seeking a quick win.

Ryder, however, used his wings to intercept the shot while catching the ball and flying fast.

As Ryder intercepts, Lucci almost immediately ran to him to kick the ball from under him, but miraculously, IShowSpeed was right next to Ryder and tackled Lucci, while not managing to hit him, he did manage to distract him long enough for Ryder to pass him.

Ryder slammed his tail hard to hit the ball to try to score a goal.

Hawke winked back at him before zipping over to the ball as Moon tried to intercept it.

"TOO SLOW!" Hawke yelled, zipping by Moon and darting around her like a fly. "Wassa matter? Step it up! Git Gud! I ain't even trying!"

"ARGH!" Blue wailed, flailing and trying to bat Hawke away, but failing.

In her disorientation, Blue accidentally knocked the ball right to Logan, with Hawke giving a triumphant caw.

"Thanks," Logan said bulldozing towards Speed... only for Speed to be blocked by Lucci.

"GO!" He cried out to Logan.

Logan ran for all he had; rival team members were sent flying as Logan rushed like a freight train towards the goal.

As the goalie ran screaming out of the way and Speed was trampled in an attempt at a side tackle, Logan rushed right into the goal, going so fast he ripped through the netting at the back.

But as he looked around, hoping for victory... he realized that the ball was missing. One panicked search later revealed Speed had let himself get trampled, as it had allowed him to get the ball away while Logan was running over him.

"BLUE!" Speed cried as he began to make his way towards the daughter of the stars, he dodged and weaved past everyone who tried to get in his way. Eventually, IShowSpeed was surrounded by Hawke, Logan, and Lucci.

Ryder notices IShowSpeed is surrounded by rival team as he crack his neck. "I guess this is perfect time to show off." He closes his eyes as his eyes turns bright yellow. "FLAME ON!!!!"

His entire body is burst into flaming fire as his body shines every field, almost blinding everyone... once it wears off, they get to see Ryder in his fire form.

They were so distracted by his fire form that Ryder manages to catch the ball with ease as he is now in front of the sun.

He looks at him. "Are you sure about this? This ball would be too hot for you." He point out as the ball is now covered in flame.

"TRUST ME!" IShowSpeed exclaimed, and as Ryder reluctantly passes the rather flaming ball over to IShowSpeed, he suddenly turns around and performs a backflip while also kicking the ball, and shot the ball far, so far that it managed to land next to Blue. "GOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" He roared.

Blue yelped, terrified of Speed's yelling and booked it off the field But as she did so, her tail lashed and smacked the ball. With the goalie laughing at how Blue was running scared, he was too distracted to notice the ball rolling past him until it was in the goal.

"WOOOOOOO!!!!!" Ryder roared as he unleashed his massive fire breath. "WAY TO GO, BLUE!!!!!"

"Huh? What?" Blue turned, staring in shock. "I-I did it?!" She grinned. "I-I DID IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! OH MY GOD!" :raritystarry: :pinkiehappy:

Ryder approached Blue. "You did it, Blue!" In his excitement, Ryder pulled Blue for a kiss.

Blue was briefly shocked, but closed her eyes and leaned into it, clearly enjoying the feeling of Ryder's lips on hers.

Hawke chuckled. "Thanks, man." She then got a curious look. "Just for clarification; when ya say 'chick,' d'ya mean 'baby bird' or 'hot mama o' sexiness?' Just clarifying."

Hawke chuckled. "Thanks, man." She then got a curious look. "Just for clarification; when ya say 'chick,' d'ya mean 'baby bird' or 'hot mama o' sexiness?' Just clarifying."

"I meant lady, but sure, let's go with that." Lucci shrugged as he turned to leave, "That concludes your lesson for today, unless you want some more private lessons and possibly tutoring." He gave a thumbs up to Hawke as he walked away.

[Her reaction?]

Back to Ryder and Moon, IShowSpeed dropped Moon on top of Ryder and dusted his hands off, "Anyway, I'm late to the Sidemen Charity match, gotta go!" He yelled before running away from everyone.

[Reactions?]

"DISMISSED!" IShowSpeed yelled as he faded out of sight.

Hoo, glad that's wrapped up.

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Back to Ryder and Moon, IShowSpeed dropped Moon on top of Ryder and dusted his hands off, "Anyway, I'm late to the Sidemen Charity match, gotta go!" He yelled before running away from everyone.

"Hey man! What about us?!" Ryder asked.

Ryder tiled his head in confusion. "What a weird man."

Thank you for sharing it. :pinkiehappy:

JNKing
Group Admin

"I meant lady, but sure, let's go with that." Lucci shrugged as he turned to leave, "That concludes your lesson for today, unless you want some more private lessons and possibly tutoring." He gave a thumbs up to Hawke as he walked away.

Hawke winked and saluted with her wing. "I'll keep it in mind," she said. "See ya round." She then took off.

"Hey man! What about us?!" Ryder asked.

Ryder tiled his head in confusion. "What a weird man."

Blue was hugging Ryder tightly, having been startled by Speed's yelling. "Next time," she said. "Let's try and find a quieter teacher."

Thanks, Chill and Rag. You guys were awesome, and so were your OCs. I had a lot of fun. :pinkiehappy: 👍

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 46