Offprint 40 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Krickis
Group Admin

SigmasonicX has a Offprint charity fic drive going called the Offprint Outreach program, where you can generate money for charity with your fics! Every fic is worth $20 to charity, so here's what you need to know to qualify:

• Fics must obviously meet Offprint requirements to be posted, i.e. minimum 750 words, no banned content (hateful content, Nazi sympathetic stories, etc.)
  • Can be original or fanfiction
  • Must be a new story, not reposting an old fic that you've posted elsewhere. Though you can post it to other sites as well as to Offprint.
  • Here's the big one for y'all, it can not be an MLP fic. Offprint started life within the MLP fandom, but the goal of the event is to diversify the site to include other content besides just MLP.

That's it, really, although SigmasonicX is in this group and can add any other rules if I've forgotten them. But it's really very simple since the point is just to get more stories which allows more testing of the site, and to get the site diversified past pony. I myself am almost exclusively a pony writer, but I submitted a Deltarune story and an original fic to be part of things.

On that note, multiple stories from one person are fine with currently no maximum, although Sigma is the one footing the bill so ultimately he can decide to cut you off if you go crazy and start speed writing, say, fifty fics or something crazy.

Feel free to ask any questions here, and if I can't answer them up poke Sigma for a response :raritywink:

Edit: almost forgot to say, this event is going on until Offprint enters beta! So that's at least a few months to make a contribution of your own :ajsmug:

I’ve said this on Discord, but I’m currently writing a Doctor Who roleswap that should be ready in early January.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2